How would the average Sup Forums-tier trump supporter respond to this thorough rebuttal?

How would the average Sup Forums-tier trump supporter respond to this thorough rebuttal?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shannonlepre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>main reason you're dating someone is to make a political statement

yea women are this dumb. her bf is basically her liberal street cred play thing.

I probably wouldn't even notice.

Why do I care? Nature will take it's course for her coal burning.

They are still doing the LOL TRUMP SUPPORTERS HATE BLACK PEOPLE thing?

I don't even acknowledge her.

The only reason she would be doing it is for attention. "Look at me as I kiss my pet nigger!"

I wouldnt give her the satisfaction of my attention.

Depending on my mood, as I'm walking past, I might call her a coalburner (loud enough for them to hear, not just under my breath.)

>selfie update with a black eye in 3...2...1...

Really makes you think............ wow......

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

It reflects badly on her that she has a bestiality fetish and says more about antitrump cucks than anything.

Tell her that he will leave her for a prettier one when she's fat and ugly after her pregnancy.

"take that dad"

we'll just wait for the inevitable news article detailing yet another white woman and child killed by her pet monkey over a petty argument

She's stupid?

>But Trump isn't racist.
I say for the millionth time this year

Who the fuck cares? They make more of an issue out of it than the people they call racists. Typical liberal race baiting

>tfw her relationship will end with a black eye and a brown baby
>tfw the brown baby grows up and gives her another black eye

also she looks nonwhite herself. maybe a poo?

This. Should add that she's pissed off at her dad.
Picking a bf because of race is low tier brains. Glad her genes might get Blanda Upp so that all that was her goes away.

You think I care when your self harming?

Basically she's admitting she only fucks niggers to piss off her dad.

He will leave her as soon as she gets pregnant.

Trump has literally never said anything about blacks. Why the fuck are these people so stupid

So you're dating this man for political reasons?

I start laughing at the thought of her being a fat single mom in a few years

somethingthatwillneverhappen.avi

A FUCKING BLANK AREA

What about black Trump supporters?

trips of truth and accuracy

Her tweets are protected. She is a filthy vile slut anyways.

She literally said that she will date nice guys once she's had all her fun with Chad.

Why are western women such evil, vile sluts? Why?

Enjoy your life as single mother :^)

Daily reminder that coal burners aren't white.

>My black boyfriend and I start making out whenever I see someone wearing Trump clothing haha take that Dad

>fighting imaginary battles
>winning imaginary victories

sounds like a psycho 2bh

I saw a German girl with daddy issues walking hand in hand with a "refugee". I looked straight at her with a massive Costanza face. She responded with a stare of seething hatred. You don't have to believe me, but after being a seasoned white supremacist, you actually hope the nigger puts up a fight, and yet they never do.

>implying a rebuttal is required

I would just wait until he gets her pregnant and leaves her and then she wants a white guy but no white guy will touch her since she's damaged goods with a mullato child.

She's laboring under the delusion that Trump is racist and so are his supporters. Nobody cares we just want someone who will turn off the spigot if immigration. It's killing wages and the working class

Well its not like there are any true Germans left, you're all Bastard rape children of the invading Russians.

Hard to notice from my neet cave.

Because the nigger is alone.

Always remember: shitskins and lefties hunt in packs.

Even then, most of them are fucking sissies. Made one lefty almost cry in front of his friends just by going up straight to his face, threating him a bit while his "friends" just stood next to him in shock.

These people man.

I dunno, make out with my asian girlfriend?

White girls get way more anal-raged over WM/AF that white guys get over WF/BM.

At least WM/AF public love display is more socially acceptable, where as with WF/BM public displays draws a cock-eyed gaze from everybody like you just got down on your knees and started making out with your pet dog.

Well its not like there are any true Canadians left, you're all Bastard rape children of the invading Chinks.

Enjoy your beta half-Asian son

> My white girlfriend is so dumb, i use her daddy issues to get what i want from her. She thinks I'm her tool but i can just find a healthy relationship after her inevitable meltdown, because i actually have self respect,

Meh you can easily play into it with these sluts. If you're a "nice guy" with a stable high paying job, you can make them think you'll settle down with them. Then you dump them after you're done fucking them.

They will hold you to a different standard than Chad, so you have to pretend to have a fear of commitment rather than that you don't wanna be with a slut.

This argument is ignorant. I have Afro-Levitt in my blood and I love Trump.

>started making out with your pet dog.
because thats what you actually did.

wasn't that filmed in Russia?

>socially acceptable

Nah. I smirk in front of the betas I see with their 4/10 fob wives/gf. Just as pathetic as a fat white girl and the 'thinks he's the shit' porch monkey by her shoulder.
Both couples look stupid

No, the Chinks aren't raping yet.
Typical German By 2050:
25% German, 25% Russian,
50% Rapefugee.

I support Trump and I don't hate black people, I have black af friends, and have a Japanese waifu.

OP-girl btfo.

why would that bother a trump supporter?

Jokes on you asshole, I'm sterile.

>tfw can't carry on genetic lineage
>always ask myself why I even bother living

Looking forward to the next supreme gentleman rampage

What if the guy wearing Trump clothing is black?

Right, the chinks don't need to rape you.

The fire is already doing the job.

Any white person that dates outside of their race is trash anyway so who gives a shit?

What's the reason that you're sterile?

expose her

>black stepdad
feels bad for the kid
instagram.com/shannonlepre/

>implying that's a bad thing

By not giving this retard the attention they're desperate for

GERMAN MEDIA LITERALLY LYING ABOUT TRUMP

By actually throwing up when I see them.

You should have his baby. I think you would enjoy being a single mother.

Dumping more Shannon

Like this

CURRENT

I... I just want to shoot her. Right between the eyes.

Good job that'll really show her. I'm sure she'll change her mind when some weirdo calls her a slur she's never even heard before.

YEAR

Coal burning is one of the worst red flags on women. It is a clear sign of self hatred and general cuckoldry. Probability of massive daddy issues 99%.

I have dated a black girl but would never touch a white coal burner with a stick.

Am I on a watch-list now after watching that?

She is a fat ugly whore from socal, who cares instagram.com/shannonlepre/

>Taking a walk with bf
>Autistic guy with fedora walks by, eyes cast to the ground and fists tightly clenched
>"c-coalburner"
>???

Honestly, I wouldn't respond at all to something that stupid.

>hey are still doing the LOL TRUMP SUPPORTERS HATE BLACK PEOPLE thing?
Yeah. Hillary and establishment shillers are still trying to make it happen. It's not going to happen.

here's your token

I ain't overtly racist so I don't give a fuck.

lol, she isn't even white, nobody cares if two shitskins are fucking.

because trump is a FUCKING WHITE MALE hur dur

Of course people are that stupid, they can stare at history and still elect death just because MUH HANDOUTS

I'm afraid so, sunbro.

iktf user I was born 2 months early and can't have kids. I figured I might as well stay alive because I want to try and leave the world a better place than when I got here.

Plus, if not for surgery, I would've died when I was born so essentially I wasn't going to live anyway. Every day for me is another day I wouldn't have seen if I'd been born five years earlier, might as well put it to good use, right?

>Picking a bf because of race
I mean I only date white guys, that's not low tier brains it's common sense

Nothing.

I dont acknowledge the existence of fat hambeasts.

"enjoy your nu-wave single mom-hood"

>using a human as a prop
>literally being racist to prove how not racist you are to people you think are racist
how can a human be this retarded

i would try to cause them to do that in traffic where, hopefully, they would be killed by a bus.

more like mega mouse

tell her she is using her boyfriend as a pet to show off to other whites.

then call her racist