Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Give me a quick, effective way of killing african niggers without getting caught by cuckpolice. The qty of blacks is now just unbearable and something must be done to cull their numbers. Any ideas?

Close down all KFC's, and put Kool Aid out of buisness. Atleast 95% of the population will be dead within 2 months.

Have kids with them, and then everybody will be the same color.

I said african blacks, user. Not the american niggers.

found the jew

No clue than. They survive through starvation, dehydration, dictatorship, slavery; just about anything you could imagine.

Good luck.

Kys

They actually die in amazing numbers to those things.

Just bomb Africa, alot.

My idea was to abduct 5 every night. But I need men, equipment and enough acid.

Make abortions cheap and easy in nigger prone areas. Niggress whores hate niggers too so when the niggress gets pregnant and abortion cheap, no new niggers. Sterilisation of the nigger or niggress would be effective too.

Nerve gas

>buy thug clothing
>find gang with whites and niggers alike
>white gangsters are corrupt so no problem killing them as well
>find another gang with target nigger or make target nigger join gang. Gang you in is good too.
>Create rivalry between your gang and other niggergang.
>buy guns
>be a snitch and tell enemy niggergang where your gang hides.
>niggers kill eachother

2 birds with one stone

Step one: Dress like guy fieri
Step two: Find and purchase a flamethrower
Step three: Burn them

inject as full bottle of insulin subcutaneously under the little toe nail

as long as you properly sedate, or knock out, your victim it might not even look like a "murder" especially in Africa.

I just traveled from one city to another and I saw not less than 30.
Something must be done. Fucking germans forced us into this.

I'm lucky i live in ireland, the worst of the sandniggers hasn't hit us

Kys and you won't be bothered anymore.

How is it there user? Any jobs in logistics, purchase, etc? Im 100% done with italy.

catch one robbing your house, shoot it

wait for niggers to riot, police kill another 50 of them in the next few weeks

Many niggers dead, minimal risk

Poisoned watermelon?

KYS then you won't have to look at them anymore

At least you're not American, we brought them over voluntarily

After the celtic tiger we seem to be doing well

Yes, but they breed faster than they can be wiped out by those things. Unless you can find a way to render large populations sterile you don't stand a chance.

become a cop

We have Somalian immigrants and they is dumb as shit

Hopefully they won't reach there. I'm originally from Dublin, but lived Most my life here in US. Went there last year for sisters wedding and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Sandnigger ninja women everywhere.
We've people from every culture and country in the world here. But you'd literally never see a ninja walking around. Ireland has way too many of them now already imo. Would really hate it if Ireland started looking like Britain.

we can only hope, but i live in rural meath so there's virtually no chance of them getting here

Drop Sarin gas on their ghettos

genetically create a virus that targets the subhumans. oh wait they did and called it HIV.

Another thing that shocked me was the reaction I got from quite a few people there when I said how it really bothered me. It was total sjw stuff. Aww. Poor wartorn mudslides blah, blah, blah.
Obviously over here mudslides are treated with total suspicion (and rightly so imo) but the whole thing there in Europe about letting them in just blows my mind. They will never assimilate.

lol its good you guys have the safety of the internet to discuss such things.