I've got a question for Sup Forums. I'm actually curious not trolling...

I've got a question for Sup Forums. I'm actually curious not trolling, why is it that some of you have a vapid hatred for DDLG, but you get off on loli? I know it's not the same thing but i feel like it would be right up some of y'alls alleys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

underage

the loli stuff or irl? imma need more explaination

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

thios was my favorite game when i was a kid

PEDOS IN DENIAL.

i dont hate it, i fucking love it

I mean some sure, but others seem like genuinely good people with a odd fetish
I want an explanation, like what about it do you like?

It's hard to believe but this board isn't just one dude spamming the fuck out of 20 threads at a time. It's actually a collective of different people with differing opinions.

I posted in one board and it immediately got deleted, i was still curious. Idk I just knew a girl in highschool that was super into it, forgot about it, and just became friends with a dude that loves it. I just got curious is all

>Masturbating to images of naked children is an odd fetish and not some fucked up pedo shit.

Ddlg is two consenting adults??? If you mean loli try another thread

You don't know how we feels user. It's not lust it's love desu

DDLG isn't that bad. I was referring to the loli faggots. Like this piece of shit right here

>I want an explanation, like what about it do you like?
well for me its more of a dom sub thing but age play in general is just fun, cute, and sweet

Yeah I can kinda see where you're coming from.
I used to call me ex master and shit like that so I understand, it's the ageplay thing that I never really dabbled with

Femanon or faggot?

come in house cumm in butt chum in lake

age play is more of a dom sub thing with "innocence" thrown in. like my little does everything i say but its not generally sexual during age play

faggot

That's what a femanon would say, tits or gtfo.

Who said we don't like ageplay

Yeah I looked it up and I really liked the cutesy stuff, but the thought of calling someone daddy in bed weirds me out a bit, cause i don't particularly want to think of my dad ya know

wut? but i have a dick and i sucked daddys dick this morning. doesnt get more faggy than that

I've seen a couple threads and people are immediately like "kill yourself" (normal) but then it's "You're a gross shit that's a weirder fetish than cucks"

Getting called Daddy, some spankings, ect are fine; now when it's continually DDLG or the grill is a "little" it's fucking annoying, cringe the same way when I see diaperfags because they're quite nearly in the same boat.

samefagging this hard

I suppose. I'll let it slide this time.

Daddy reporting in.

It's fine. It doesn't even have to be serious ageplay. It can just be a heavily caring and supportive relationship.

High-maintenance girls and guys who like maintaining girls. If you want to bring stuffies in sure, but it's optional.

Diaperfags I could never see myself getting into, but with DDLG it seems less weird, more like just having a childish girlfriend sometimes

failing this hard

I can see that working out. Was your girl into that first or was it you?

nice photoshop skills
but not good enough

>childish

Have no tolerance for the shit my ex pulled

>Wah, blankie
>Mac and cheese
>Baby talk 'w's in front of everything
>Tantrums

Never have I gotten turned off more quickly; I mean, I'd rather pay for a hooker and adopt a starving african child with aids and supergonorrhea than do it again.

Wut?

Also, pacifier. Jesus that was fucking creepy.

Current girl isn't officially into it but is a pure little.

The girl I found it out with, we kind of discovered it together. Started off with normal D/s and some rapelay and worked into ageplay from there.

Was that even talked about before she did it or was it completely her being weird?

That's kinda a cool story tbh

It was a heady, intense time. I basically walked around with a boner 24/7 from all the new things we were trying and discovering.

remember to eat your steak user remember to eat your stake user remember to eat your steak user remember heal you steak user remember to kill your steak user remember to break you break user remember to break user remember to break user

Started off with Daddy and that's how it stayed for a while, mild and a little kinky. Just fucking reverted one day without any warning, swear my dick nearly retracted into my body as a defense mechanism.

When I met her and found out her parents were going through a divorce and that her dad cheated on mom; called daddy issues.

Hell yeah man that's the best shit

remember user remember 1001

Yeah that's fucking weird on her. But definitely daddy issues

If the doctor tells you to lay down and blinks 3 times it's the sign the lizard people give these are all lizard people we must remember user 1001

shit post in a ylyl fag

Also I was pretty sure she was abused/raped/someshit. Told me her family keeps her away from one creepy uncle and she doesn't remember meeting him.

Since she broke up with me after starting antidepressants.
>Cut contact for a while
>Screwing other dudes within a month or two
>Tried to literally cuck me
>Told her to go fuck herself
>Comes back once-twice a year and tries to get me back
>Still throws tantrums and shit, posting "If you don't know how to talk to a little, don't message me"

To think I wanted to marry this crazy broad.

They are really lizards you can see for yourself look at them they are not human the lizard people have infiltrated our medical industry and are turning us into lazy sheep

Pacifiers are hot shut up faggot

They always blink 3 times remember that and run if a doctor or nurse always blinks 3 times, it's the key they cannot hide

Yikes. Sounds like an emotional bag of bitch

Fuck you nigger, enjoy your emotionally and mentally stunted fucks.

I mean if you really can cool, but I'm not putting up with that shit.

whatever cuck

nice legs, the mole's cute

ive never seen any1 here stating to be this wrong

I think you just got unlucky and had an actual retarded bitch. Ageplay and DDLG is great in the bedroom but it needs to stay there.

Indeed, this year she came back apologizing and shit. Was a little cathartic for like a week talking to her again; then she went full retard once again.

>Trying to make me jealous
>Gushing about going to a party and meeting guys
>Talking about what's been happening in life and she says, "You're like a 40 year old with kids, I can't handle you"
>Tell her she hasn't changed at all
>Asks if that's a good thing
>Depends on the perspective
>Says okay and ignored me since

So hopefully she's done for good this time, spent too much grief and time on her. Just sent her a message saying basically I'll give somewhat of a fuck about her, but it was never gonna work out and good luck.

Maybe it's not as common anymore but I used to see it get shit on a lot

please listen we are all in danger every day there are more in medical industry even the nurses even the surgeons when they cut you open they use a device on your brain that makes you think differently and not realize you were different before but once in a million or maybe less it doesnt work right and you remember bits of how you were before how you thought

Oh she's retarded alright you have to be to abuse antidepressants.

>Drink
>Nope
>Smoke weed
>Nope
>Antidepressants that do nothing but shred your memory and give you few day long blackouts
>Yup

Should've figured she was a potato the second she told me she has a tumblr.

Yeah she sounds like she thinks shes all that, but is actually like a 6 on a good day, at least personality wise

That's just fucking retarded.

I feel I might be slightly more retarded or at least as much for falling in love with her and wanting to get married; then losing my shit for a couple years afterwards and drinking myself to sleep daily.

>Have a genuine fear of her showing up on my doorstep

I mean sometimes people seem normal, and then they just become someone you could never see yourself being with, and it sucks but I mean, it sounds like she wasn't worth your time.

Did she go to see a doctor or have a surgery around the time she started acting differently?

Yes, I believe his name was frankincense or something.Suddenly came back with some neck piercings though.

I like DDLG... ABDL... and loli's... so it's all good for me nigga

>vapid
Don't use words you don't know the meaning of to try and sound smart

Ay you know what's up

THIS ISN'T A JOKE DON'T LAUGH IT'S VERY SERIOUS SOCIETY HAS JUST CONDITIONED YOU TO LAUGH AT THESE THINGS AND NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY SO THAT THEY CAN CONTINUE TO WORK RIGHT IN FRONT OF US WITHOUT OUR NOTICING YOU ARE LIKE THE STUPID CHILDREN IN INVADER ZIM WHO JUST REFUSED TO ACCEPT REALITY AND MADE EXCUSES INSTEAD

all of Sup Forums is vapid.
explain the diaper thing, that's something i never got

Diaper thread?

Love DDLG and ABDL. Spoiling, loving, and cuddling my little princess is the highlight of my day.

Hol up something ain't right here

this is now a diaper thread

its a fetish... cant explain it any more than that

I've had a diaper fetish since I was like 7 years old, one of my first sexual experiences was with a diaper. Something about the feel of it. I don't wear them much any more, just like looking at girls in them, or putting them on my little. Me and my little don't do messing tho, sometimes wetting but never messing. It's mostly just the aesthetic that we like about them, makes her feel little and cute.

I'm perfectly okay with this

It's when adults like...Use them for their intended purpose that I stop seeing anything cute in it

>explain the diaper thing, that's something i never got
not him but its generally a power thing. my little isnt allowed to have a change without permission and needs to thoroughly soak her diapers before ill even thing about it. having her want a change so badly and having it be denied is amazing. a lot of time i make her earn a change by doing random stuff

What's wrong?

no

I'm too much of a germaphobe for that kinda stuff, but i can sorta understand it from that point

I like watching girls use diapers, but only in a video. Feel like it would be very awkward and gross in real life. Therefore my little just wears them for fun.

i just think of them a s cute panties more than anything else. i have a panty fetish...

my GF has wet them for me which does actually turn me on but i aint in to scat, fuck that

Too late Faggot

source?

at the end of the day its all about what turns you on. you can not do that kinda thing if thats what you want. i know a lot of ABDLs who dont actually use the diapers, just wear it. its a fetish user, dont try to understand it and just do what you enjoy

Yo what's the sauce on these asian diaper girls?

My girlfriend and I have been in a Dom/sub relationship for quite a while. Had her do a fetish/kink checklist. Neither of us into age-play. She has some abandonment father issues which causes her to be a little insecure about being good enough for me. I referred to myself as Daddy a couple of times when reassuring her about some things. Really did it for her. I said it more. She started calling me Daddy sometimes. I really like the added DDlg dynamic. Adds some real nurturing and caring to the D/s, slave stuff. She loves the fatherly caring and affection. Use it to control her in different ways than with the D/s stuff. E.g. "Do this and make Daddy proud". I feel like I'm able to use this dynamic to help her feel more secure in the relationship, have her do more things I like, set rules for her to take better care of herself. I'm dominating her in many more aspects of her life than just sexually. I was before but this allows me to do it much more easily and she loves it. She's so happy to be a good little girl and do as Daddy says. She'll do anything to please her Daddy and get his approval and make him proud. I don't abuse this power. I use it to help her grow and overcome some insecurities. Age-play still really doesnt appeal to either of us though.

Please

its from some japanese site you buy from various uploaders... forget what its called... f2c? something like that. the girls never really get naked though and what little they show is censored... its like $10 for a set but 90% of the pictures are the same as the previous or next one..

Yeah, i used to think that the diaper fetish was fucking disgusting, but after actually talking to people about it i have a weird respect for it. cause I originally thought it was a different sect of scat

you can find better stuff on tumblr, i regret buying them lol