You know

>You know,
>All you hear from liberals is RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
>And while Trump hasn't been proven to collude
>I was thinking Is that really a bad thing? (Not trolling here, being serious)
>I'm not even a trump supporter (voted Gary Johnson cause fuck the 2 party system RRREEEE).
>This whole situation kind of reminds me of Edward Snowden.
>In case you don't know, Edward Snowden exposed the NSA for spying on citizens like you and me (unconstitutional and I don't want anyone stalking me) but he did it (((((illegally))))).
>If Trump actually colluded with Russia, he STILL fucking prevent an actual proven criminal from getting into office (who colluded with Russia and Ukraine and sent classified emails)
>Not to mention that she defended a pedophile rapist by saying the 12 year "fantasized" about this (how evil)
My point is Trump may have done something illegal, but he kept that pedophile defending, rapist defending, uranium selling, classified email sending, corrupt lie spreading crook out of office

Another way to look at it
Trump is the lesser of 2 evil Sup Forumsros

Ik he is
I wonder what liberals have to say about this thread

Bumping this thread
LIBERALS GET IN
I NEED YOUR OPINION

>spending this much time constructing careful propaganda
>I have no dog in this fight, you can believe me

Sure thing

What is your point

they don't get paid for shilling early see. try again after 10am user

FUGG NOT IMAGE FAG

That you're just some shill faggot trying to bait people into an old argument

it was the same during the election cycle

after like 1am-5am pst it was radio silence

Well you're out numbered in this thread are you
2 pro trumpers
1 liberal
1 images fag

If Trump colluded with Russia to subvert the election results he committed treason which automatically makes him an even larger criminal than he already was.

When people are sleeping

liberals have lost their battle on Sup Forums.

Trumps a pathetic piece of trash.

Russia hacked our election voter registration and the dnc. And perpetrated the largest targeted propaganda campaign the world has ever seen.

All the intelligence agencies agree. Trumps own appointees agree.

He was in on it

His son. Son in law. Our attorney general. Paul manafort are all proven Liars. Often incriminating themselves over the Russia issue.

His administration is trying to get rid of NN. Gutted the EPA. Turn schools into for profit garbage. The AG is trying to attack marijauna now and reimplimented civil forfeiture.

So much for states rights. Only when convenient.

Trump started a voter fraud commision solely to justify a lie that he made up about illegal immigrants voting. Then doxxed the couple states that actually gave up theor people's info.

He's a fucking disaster.

Now he's talking about pardons because he's knows he's caught. His finances are being investigated and any sane person knows he's not on the up and up.

None of this was surprising though. We knew what he was. The Russian propaganda worked though because Americans are gullible idiots.

If Republicans had any self respect they would turn on him and slowly they are.

Even foxnews is little by little. Still not nearly enough.

I can't wait till he is a footnote in American history and how suddenly all those trump voters will claim they actually voted for Gary Johnson.

Did you read the thread
I believe he did the right thing for doing the wrong thing (like edward Snowden)

meanwhile in reality...

found the CNN fan

isn't anyone who changes someones diapers considered a pedophile

POL is that way

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"?

Oh wait, that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump received 500 thousand for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies?

Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation?

Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it?

Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump got 145 million dollars from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians?

Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow, and a close pal of Putins?

Oh wait, that was the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State, and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records?

Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the 80s called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over?

Oh wait, that was President Obama.

Man... Trump's ties to Russia are really disgusting!

How do we know you're not lying

Jesus Christ what a hilarious list of vague non-achievements

Nominating Gorsuch is the only thing of note he's done (other than the limp-wristed attack on Syria).

this

Pedophile defender
Believe her arguments
How evil

>Russia hacked our election voter registration

proof?

Everyone report this nigger (for spam and flooding)
Where are the mods when we need them

You do realize that just about everything in your post in not true, right?

>Not to mention that she defended a pedophile rapist
she defended trump? I did not know that.

yeah, report me

You want my opinion? here goes:

Trump is still an awful president. Lesser of two evils? Yes, I agree.

BETTER than Hillary? No.

GOOD president in general? No.

FIT to be president in any way? No.

DOES a good job as president? No.

It's like when 2 guys each kill a guy, and then one of them kills the other. Yeah, the one guy killed a murderer, but he's STILL A MURDERER.

Trump is shit. Hillary is shit. 2 Party system is shit. US Politics is shit in general. He's an awful president. Would hillary have been better? No. Would she have been worse? No.

taht should work

but racism and...
nothing else, supports trump

>All you hear from liberals is RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Somebody was born after the Cold War. The reason that you are hearing 'Russia, Russia, Russia,' is because the country is still run by baby boomers, who grew up being conditioned to hate and fear the commies. The Cold War is long over. The mentality and atmosphere it created is still alive and well, for now, and will be for at least a couple more decades.

September 2016, FBI Director James Comey testified before the House Judiciary Committee that the FBI was investigating Russian hackers attempting to disrupt the 2016 election and that federal investigators had detected hacked-related activities in, state voter-registration databases,[38] which independent assessments determined were soft targets for hackers.[39] Comey stated there were multiple attempts to hack voter database registrations.[37] Director of National Intelligence James Clapper attributed Russian hacking attempts to Vladimir Putin

I can't believe this shit

In August 2016, the FBI issued a nationwide "flash alert" warning state election officials about hacking attempts.[39] In September 2016, U.S. Department of Homeland Security officials and the National Association of Secretaries of State reported that hackers had penetrated, or sought to penetrate, the voter-registration systems in more than 20 states over the previous few months.[38] Federal investigators attributed these attempts to Russian government-sponsored hackers,[37] and specifically to Russian intelligence agencies.[39] Four of the intrusions into voter registration databases were successful, including intrusions into the Illinois and Arizona databases.[40]

The main part of this thread is:
Is Trump similar to Edward Snowden IF he colluded

Mods take a cut from the same benefactors who pay the shills to post this liberal shit

Illinois officials reported that information on up to 200,000 registered voters was stolen.[39] The FBI and DHS increased their election-security coordination efforts with state officials as a result.[37][38] Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson reported that 18 states had requested voting-system security assistance from DHS.[37] The department also offered risk assessments to the states, but just four states expressed interest, as the election was rapidly approaching.[38] The reports of the database intrusions prompted alarm from Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, Democrat of Nevada, who wrote to the FBI saying foreign attempts to cast doubt on free and fair elections was a danger to democracy not seen since the Cold War.[

But I'm a libertarian...

not libcuck, just no politics

Who the fuck cares about Hillary tho

If trump is impeacched, we don't get hillary, we get pence

>All you hear from "liberals"
>Proceeds to make the exact same argument many progressive independent news networks make on a daily basis

Establishment and corporate democrats does not equal all liberals

Glad to know Russia a good boy now and dindu nuffin

>IF

>Blames Hillary for doing her job as a lawyer
>Trump:Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

>You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.