Nothing of consequence has happened yet

Nothing of consequence has happened yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just like your sex life. Also checked

>people bring up things that did happen
>OP tries to argue why that doesn't count and drinks cum at the same time
>no one is impressed

there I saved you all some time you could have been bane posting.

>he thinks having sex with consequences is a good thing

Hi virgin

>Zemo tearing avengers apart does not count?

He's literally the best CBM villain so far .

Do you have any idea how many flights were delayed that fateful day?

The fact that the Hulks kill count is at 0 kinda proves my point.

>He's literally the best CBM villain so far .

This scene alone is more meaningful than anything that's happened in the entire mcu

Its another assblasted DCuck thread.

what about that 1 black guy iron man felt bad about dying even though he wasn't even on that mission

> Complains that comics are always bringing back dead characters

> Complains that comic movies aren't killing off characters

Wrong.

Fast-Slav-Man died.

The only consequences available are death and rape.

DCucks at it again.

Jesus Christ

If I had the chance to slice the throats of every marvelshitter I fucking would. You faggot redditors don't deserve to live

>Steve Rogers gave up the mantle of Captain America

>half of the Avengers now wanted Fugitives

>Banner still MIA

>NOTHING HAPPENED LOL

DCucks, man

What kind of sad asshole would defend marvel films, autistic Marvelcucks thats who. Fuck DC and Fuck Marvel and Fuck xbox and Fuck playstation.
T. 12 year old like yourself

I don't even really care about capeshit from either side, but that pic just tells me that there's clearly a bias.

Daily reminder that Marvel is reddit.

>There are people who take shitposting wars this serious
Really makes you think

>what is consequence
>being retarded
the point is, nobody dies. And if they died, they should remain dead forever
>inb4 hur dur le dcuck superman lives
yeah yeah

Good argument.

when superman kills an entire race. he apparently can only be a symbol of hope for humankind, not kryptonians

>Steve Rogers gave up the mantle of Captain America
Who gives a shit? What does that even mean? He had a fancy shield and now he doesn't. WOOBWOOBWOOB

>half of the Avengers now wanted Fugitives
Which will be conveniently lampshaded in the next Avengers movie when the giant space raisin shows up. WOOBWOOBWOOB

>Banner still MIA
He's confirmed for in space with Thor. WOOBWOOBWOOB

because of some percentage numbers without any context of what the reviews said and how many reviews were collated?

Every major character has met their love interest. That definitely counts.

Seriously tho capeflicks have a bad case of the Notgays. Do we really need to be reminded that Thor is straight?

>Arguing over children's movies instead of just enjoying it

Wew lads.

>just shut your brain off, brobro

Fuck off, Nintendrone.
I bet you read Archie Sonic comics.

>Warcraft - first movie of an unlikely Blizzard Cinematic Universe
>heroes die, characters lives change forever

>Civil War - the culmination of nearly a decade of Marvel Cinematic Universe
>no one dies and nothing irreversible takes place

Explain this nuMarvels.

>le rotten jewmatoes argument

Nothing of consequence happens on one of them zip-a-dee-doo-dah days. That would be concerning to our shareholders.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

You have no argument.

>something happens in one movie
>next movie is a continuation of said events

>whine and complain

Nigga he killed and/or crippled people everywhere, they just don't dwelve in it because it's still supposed to be a fun experience.

>ppl need to die die die

Lol death is not the only form of consequence in real life nor is it a good trope for forced drama. More likely a sign of lack of creativity.

We need a fix!

mos is now at 55%
The 1st Captain America is now at 80%

i guarantee you Infinity War is gonna be rushed mishandeld horseshit. it's probably gonna be another Civil War, too busy where nothing really gets developed and everything just happens for the sake of the plot.

no one cares fag

Stop crying dcuck

>Soon: Doctor Strange with another 90%+

All those brave Nova Corps piltos gave their lives you punk.

hello, reddit

k

How did the reddit meme start and why is it considered an insult here?

Not really a bias, DC didn't release enough movies to notice if these aren't just strong deviations, 3 is a horrible sample pool.
Also, that image doesn't include the Nolan trilogy, that has a higly positive score on RT.

>WOOBWOOBWOOB
Memes aside, what the fuck did he mean by this?

Age of Ultron makes it pretty obvious he killed a lot of people.

wouldn't it be better for DC fans to not keep posting about superhero movies as if they're somehow something worthwhile?

like, marvels movies obviously are doing better and their cinematic universe is actually working. DC fans often lose arguments because of this, but it's not like marvel movies are *good* movies in themselves either.

they're all superhero shit, why are you guys so invested in it?

>marvel is box office success but all cape movies are shit

i like these thinly veiled arguments of obvious marvel redditors

i mean, isn't marvel a box office success? and aren't all cape movies shit?

i dont understand your contention, user

hello, reddit

can you explain your point more clearly

all you've done is point out two facts that i think everyone agrees on

Currently there's only 2 avengers and the rest are wanted fugitives who are unable to do anything in public without the whole planet shooting every bullet in existence at their asses.

War Machine is also paralyzed and retired.

helloo, reddit

While killing characters off can be lazy it's way too obvious that they're keeping everyone alive in the mcu for the merch. Have any of the major characters died in the MCU movies? Quicksilver I guess?

Having everyone walk out of civil war unscathed makes me feel that marvel/Disney is completely unwilling to take any risks with this franchise. It doesn't feel like there are any real stakes in these movies. I was watching civil war and in the last fight scene I kept on thinking if they killed Ironman it would have redeemed the movie. Something big would have actually changed. The scene was building up to it anyway.

But no, there's no way marvel/Disney would kill off their biggest actor. They're gonna play it safe which is why this franchise sucks.

oh...just so you know, user, sometimes people will disagree that dc movies are 'kino', and most people will agree that superhero movies, both marvel and dc, are kind of low-brow. you shouldn't shut down from a situation when people have these opinions, because they're prevalent ones that you'll encounter a lot.

>implying Superman will stay dead

DCEU's first joke

This is literally every franchise

Yeah you're right. These movies have too much on the line to be interesting.

The revelation that super beings and aliens exist should have created a global panic. Sort of a major consequence, but nobody seemed to care.

The U.S. government kind-of panicked and created the extra helicarriers in Winter Soldier, but they were immediately destroyed.

> The Accords still in place.
> Ross may have his own team by Infinity War.
> Clint still hostile to Tony.
> Rhodey probably hates Steve.
> Tony lonely and bitter.
> Wanda disillusioned and bitter, reluctant to do anything and won't work with governments.

There will never be stakes. It's not real autist. The good guys will win in the end. We know this going in. If a building falls on nick fury will the movie suddenly become better. Christ you idiots are unreal.

you cant kill irons mans, i already got my son all the toys!