I have been dating this girl for around three months now and recently her ex boyfriend (who she never technically ended...

I have been dating this girl for around three months now and recently her ex boyfriend (who she never technically ended things with) moved to our country from the other side of the world in an attempt to win her back.

She more or less rejected him (it's a long story) but says she still has feeling for him and is very attracted to him. He also basically lives with her and sleeps in her bed every night.

The two of them have an oath not to have sex with anyone else but they also say they haven't done it with each other yet.

So what i want to ask is should i trust her, am i being cucked, is he being cucked, are we cucks, is her story legit?????

>Pic sadly unrelated but i can dream

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I really hope you are joking. If you're not then fucking leave. Jesus fuck.

old bait

feel free to post more of this delicious JB tho

Why the fuck are they sleeping in the same bed? This shit has to be made up. You should kick his ass if he's really in her bed everynight. Put it this way, if you were in her bed everynight would you keep your hands to yourself?

Not bait this is actually legit

Just leave, he came back and lives in her bed, you dont. There is no space for you.

He has like 50 pounds on me and is a black belt so no ass kicking. Obviously I wouldn't but i talk to her for like 4 hours a night while he is in bed with her

hottest shit I saw on Sup Forums prob, thanks

>He also basically lives with her and sleeps in her bed every night.
No
stop
abandon
this
can't
be
real
>outta here

Bringing back the keks

dude they're fucking. how dumb are you?

End it. You're cucked. He probably fucks her every night, why would he stay in her bed otherwise.

>He also basically lives with her and sleeps in her bed every night.

>The two of them have an oath not to have sex with anyone else but they also say they haven't done it with each other yet.

>yet

yeah, she's fucking him. Cut all ties.

No worries
She was struggling with one finger and this guy is apparently 8 inches

who punch her ?

The rest of her is fine

> She more or less rejected him
> He basically lives with her and sleeps in her bed every night

These to things do not go together. If you actually think they are sleeping in the same bed and not fucking then you are a beta cuck faggot.

>She more or less rejected him (it's a long story) but says she still has feeling for him and is very attracted to him. He also basically lives with her and sleeps in her bed every night.

If this isn't bait guarantee she's gagging hard on his cock every night and gargling his cum and then comes home to you next day and makes out with you.

A black belt in what? Most martial arts are fucking worthless in a real fight.

Don't worry guys, it's all fabricated text to push the cuck propaganda. It's not funny anymore, it's at the same time intervals basically the same nigger posts this type of thread subtly and repeatedly but changes things. This can't be true because no one is this stupid, only a nigger

besides this thread being piss poor bait i'd still argue that a black belt in samba is better than the average fighting skills of a Sup Forums neckbeard

Yeah whatever as legit as the cartoons on the screen people are here fapping to in the next thread over.

you're being cucked, pretty obvious bait

how the fuck are you this dumb, your girlfriend is sleeping in a bed with her ex and you have to ask if they are fucking? of course they are fucking you dingus

It's bait

I have a folder with this chick from an old creep thread.go fuck yourself with this bait

post moar of her my god

Newfags fuck off, saged.

Karate I think don't remember tbh
Not fucking bait

any pics of dat ass?

Samba? Isn't that a music genre?

That's the joke...

You're a fucking weak human being cunt. If I were you, I'd kill myself. Fucking loser

You guys call me stupid

Pfft they give black belts in karate to kids. Karate is nothing to be scared of. Just punch him as hard as you can in the jaw and if he doesn't fall keep hitting him. You could also just smash his ass with a brick when he isn't looking. Give her a smack or two while you are at it.

Search image dont lie cunt

Cucked.

Don't care how hot she is, getting played is never worth it.

100% sure my gf wouldn't like that

>Pic sadly unrelated but i can dream
You guys are actually retarded

He put in the OP this isn't her you fucking tard.

You're both being cucked, she probably fucks other dudes behind your backs

Can confirm. These images are from a creepshot thread

OP I'm going to assume here that you guys do stuff besides sex (oral, hand stuff, etc) and that she's done that with him considering she knows how big he is... if this is true you might be being cucked. you may want to break it off and avoid the inevitability of her fucking you over in some manor

We do that stuff but she hasn't done much with him because of how young she was when they were together.

What name should I give the folder for this girl?

Princess

Nobody's fucking anybody in here. How dumb are you?

All fuckery aside. Serious question. I have about 10 pics of this sexy little classroom bitch. Are there many more in the set??

What is this quality????

>but says she still has feeling for him and is very attracted to him. He also basically lives with her and sleeps in her bed every night

Damn.

I have 15

She's 17 I'm 20 he's 21 so she lives at home still

i know this is bullshit, but how funny it is to imagine a guy speaking to his girlfriend for FOUR HOURS A NIGHT while she's fucking another dude

She had the perfect chance to pick him when he came why stay with me

Thanks now i have 11. Shes a hot little fucker.

> Never broke it off
>Attempting to win Her back

Next time run your fake ass story by someone who isn't a total autistic retard before trying to pass that story off as true

Hasn't talked to her for 3 years though after he moved country without telling her

Shut up. Post moar of your slut of a gf.

pic related he said it like 4 times

If they never broke it off then he has no need to win her back

If they didn't talk for three years then why did he suddenly jump on a plane and fly across the planet when he didn't even know if she still lived at the same place

You story has more holes than Swiss and you are full of shit
That's not his gf faggot
Learn to read file names

Fucking summer in here

They are family friends that is why her mum is cool with him living at their house

>Pic related
>No pic
>Mfw

Never trust an animal that bleeds fpr days and doesnt die and wwyd in his situation do you think any men are trustworthy when it comes to pussy? So if both are not trustworthy than dont trust them... rocket science!

Never trust an animal that's been jacking off since they were 8-10 years old and still can't last more than 5 minutes in bed.

You are so full of shit. Tell me user why do you feel then need to do this shitty larping faggotry ?

Do your parents not spend enough time with you? We're/are you a loser at school and have to pretend on the web? What is it exactly that compels you to like to a bunch of user strangers?

I think you mean lie, but neither is true

Cheap bait faggot.

We both know it is user. I'm trying to help you but j can't do that if you are going to continue to lie. We can't get to the root of your faggotry if we can't make that first step.

So

Why do you do this?

Found the feminazi!

It's not a lie the situation has been fucking with my head for a month i've even cried over it

user it's ok . We won't judge you. The first step is telling the truth. You obviously want to or you wouldn't reply to me

10/10.

I have been telling the truth you tiny cocked fuck

She had the perfect chance to have two boyfriends and she took that chance like a tigress.

user, while you may not be cucked yet, it will happen. The girl is 17, she can not be expected to make a rational decision. If she has feelings for the guy it'll happen eventually whether you like it or not.

You have 2 choices: 1. cut your losses while you're ahead and not aware that you've been cuckd and get a relationship with someone who isn't hosting some foreigner, or 2. Call Immigration services and get the guy deported, because for all you know the girl feels bad and doesn't know what to do about this random ass guy now forcing himself to live with her.

Well if you don't want help then I guess I won't post anymore. Gl user

Can I just call it? This fucker is obviously underage and b&... Normal adults don't actually encounter situations this asinine and childish right? I swear to god OP. Just wait till you're out of highschool and hormones aren't fucking you up.... Life gets better.

I'm 20 she's 17

Fuck you cunt

Where are the rest of the OP slut pictures?

You said 15 right?

this turn a 9/10 into a 7/10

How bow da? Cash me ousside?

delete this

Nigga shes missing a whole tooth