Hi im a rich depressed guy. Ama

Hi im a rich depressed guy. Ama

How does it feel to lie about wealth ?

Chester, ur already ded. Go to heven alredy

stop making giveaway threads if you're not actually going to give anything away u cunt kevin

Idk since i dont

Never made any

start one if you cant put ur money to good use

Ok, trips get 1 btc

location?

ok

US

How much liquid cash do you have

You should give me $200 so I can finish my bike

Like 600k

Rollllllll

How did you get the money?

is it true that depression comes and goes, and if I was and am not depressed anymore, it could come back, even briefly or as a seasonal disturbance?

Do you use your wealth to buy books?

>Hi im a rich depressed guy. Ama

Do a bong hit.

Investing

Yes, and yes.

So what makes you so sad? Like do people treat you differently or?

No weed atm

Would you rather be poor and depressed?

What did you invest in, and when?

Yes. I have many friends, but am afraid to meet new people because 99% of the time they will act nice, and i will really think they like me, only to ask for some stupid expensive shit few days after.

No, prefer it this way. Both sides have a negative

Well how often does it come up that you have money? Cause I would try to keep that shit down low until they actually care about you as a person

Early tesla, semi-early bitcoin, and early ethereum

I never wear expensive shit, nor do i show off in any way. It doesnt make a difference, people just know somehow

Do you always disclose your wealth to people you just met, or do they figure it out themselves?

They figure it out ofc.

What's it like being so special and important?

Im not special nor important, i did not contribue anything to humanity in the long run.

Hmm. I would try and ask a trusted friend if there's anything they can look at you and figure out you have money, cause then you can hide it, and get taken advantage of less.

Well i really dont care about appearance or that shit, but i use the best phone, have a really nice house, people can just figure it out before they get to even know me well

no need to be depressed, it's just an illlusion

What is?

depression

Use all of your money to make a scruge mcduck style money pool and drown yourself in it.

go out, play games, travel around, get wasted, etc..

Already play games, once i get to the maximum rank i get bored, and did that with nearly all games at this point. Should get out more ye..

hookers/drugs/a good steak could help you

If you want help me to meet a women send me some btc and help meine getting laid. Last time i got laid ist already year ago.

1GyB1J
bkyr4Vc
ceJsiSh
FzCD1a
QKMQkYy9

Are you fucking,travelling and partying around? Are you doing hobbies and Sports? If not, why you dont enjoying life? If i had much money i would Work at my Body and have Lots of Sex and travel

Alternatively ask me anything, a happy poorfag

Roll

Roll again really want that fake bitcoin

i want a trips and a buttcoin here:
3BMEX
qVSKzw
R7r4uBT
kZk6nW
CRFwH
Kforr

Check them

OP wont send money because he ist not rich.

an hero

how old are you? any hobbies?

Can you buy me a new computer op?

Steamcommunity/id/bleachaholic

Are you really rich, OP?

ok lets roll for this one

Are you interested in science OP?

>bleachaholic

noice

what if i get trips without giving a btc wallet mumbo jumbo

How much money of what's been given away will i find?

Trips

whooouuuaaatt how are you gonna get your btc now you fuck should have written down your info

but i can't enter the wallet id, it says its spam :(

tried doesn't allow it

how rich?

how did you get money?

steamcommunity.com/spaghetitties

wow at least read the questions and answers first

184okb5dxHJ
k738VXWcQ
S3zSSb69ivqJu2

OP is already gone. Otherwise He can Split between the btc adresses. But he wont so anything. Never met a Sup Forums thread where OP delivered money

roll

THE ABSOLUtE MADMAN

well shit...

ro lle

Gift me a game on steam, it will make you feel better.

/id/thecuteloli

roll again lole

Op here

Rip trips.

ill try till im dead

Share the 1 btc between the adresses posted here. 0,1 btc for everyone makes more people more happy.

reroll #25485

reroll

ok fuck it

get tripss

OP HERE
Will be going out to gamble some.
If i win anything will buy 50 50 dollar steam cards and make a thread giving them to dubs. Wish me luck

fuck it

how about you do a live stream of day trading with the amount of money you are willing to gamble?

have nothing to do so roll

Share the bitcoins :p. I really need the money.

one more and im out

plus- is Sup Forums selling these captchas?

Id like wow instead mate

Reroll

Can I get about tree fiddy?
Promise I'm not Loch Ness.
Pic related.

Its not just your material belongings, its your attitude, speech patterns, physical health, and disposition. To look poor isn't just to dress baggy, you also have to have bad posture, act like people owe you something, slur your words, and lack common manners. Inb4 not all poor's are like this, I know.

How do you measure happiness?