Do you shit in the shower? Why or why not?

Do you shit in the shower? Why or why not?

I save on toilet paper. I just squat and then push it through the drain holes with my feet, then wash my asshole.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

no, because i don't want to clog the pipes and have to spend a ton of money to get a professional to come dig the filth out of there

also i'm not a fucking degenerate

Pissing inside the shower is already degenerate as fuck. Now shitting in there takes it to a whole new level.
Anyone who does it should off himself.

Are you the poop shower guy?!

Ahh the ol' shower shitting.. Never done it, but me and my younger brother convinced our mother that it's something we regularly do. That was an amusing afternoon.

i don't think people do this thing... just shit in the toilet and clean your asshole in the shower. better yet just do it the normal way

What the fuck

This is vile.

This

Would do it more, but waffle stomping the shit logs down the drain isn't a very fun experience.

why do that to own mother

this is fucked

Those waste lines not meant for solid matter. Start saving now for plumber. Also hope you don't have a dry well. I know this is bait. Just warning the newfags. Don't do it

Waffle stomp!!!

I would probably do it but my shower drain in weird, and would be hard to stick a turd through

Whenever I used to need a shit i'd try hold it in as much as I could until it forced itself out then i'd squeeze my ass cheeks together to hold my shit then i'd end up shitting in my hand which then i'd throw it into the toilet like a game of horse shoes. Now I just shit like a normal fag, miss those days

I will shit in the toilet and then take a shower. Then I'll stick a finger up there to see how clean it is, if need be I'll scoop out any leftover chunks with my finger then flick them into the toilet. If there's just a tiny bit on my finger I'll let it wash off and run down the drain.

>Now I just shit like a normal fag
Where did it all go wrong?

you're a real champ, user

yeah, gotta be clean when the hubby gets home.

Looks like I'm gonna have to clean this up!
This is the third waffle stomp this morning.

Shit happens my good user, will always treasure the golden days of scat

I used to do it frequently, but i'll do more than shitting, i would give myself an enema with the water jet. At first i did it because i was constipated and it helped me getting out the gas, but the more i did it, the more i enjoyed it. So in final i would give me a prostate orgasm with the hot water jet

Kek

> implying people on Sup Forums actually shower