Saturday night, met this girl through friends, ended up back her flat, ordered a bag of coke and split it with her

Saturday night, met this girl through friends, ended up back her flat, ordered a bag of coke and split it with her.

After that we got really cuddly and I ended up fingering her and lickering her out. She said I had made her cum like no guy ever had before, but when I started to take off jeans she just sptold me to stop and put my fingers back in her.

Dont know if I loved it or hated it!

Whats the point ?

>lickering

well doing coke was good, and I take a lot of pleasure in making her feel good

Im just worried she'll never actually progress to her touching me!

if Im honest I find just pleasuring her quite hot, but Im worried if she knows that she'll think Im patgetic

be a man you pussy. fuck er or move on.

Mate. Ask her to blow you. It's not that difficult

So you never got off? How blue are your balls today?

I did wank after and I came hard

finished her off and she said openly Im not giving you a blow job and I just said okay and licked her out

im fine with how the night went, would love it to happen ipagain, just scared she'll ginf me pathetic and not want me pleasuring her

kek

Try again. If she isn't gonna pleasure you just tell her it isn't working out. If she isn't down to reciprocate then just leave her.

Only thing to do here is go radio silent on her.

Wait for her to call. Believe me if you rocked her as hard as she said u did, she's thinking about it right now.

When she calls, get together and say only one thing when you are alone: "your turn"

tell her handjobs are cool. if not bj or sex, might as well.

Fuck that bitch, dude. Not literally, I mean, she can jump off a fucking cliff. Fuck her.

Nothing wrong with enjoying making people cum but giving her free coke tut tut user that's a gateway to financial ruin

It's at least a minimal buy-in for her.

radio silence is good call, but this is the message I sent, have I fucked it?

Ya fucked up user

Nah- you will have to do it one more time, then radio silence etc.....

Virgin detected

You gave her cocain and ate her out then sent her that message? She didn't even suck your dick and you are acting like a bitch boy.

holy shit OP
Im bi and even I am gonna say it to you

youre a huge faggot

Now say:

>Next time you can finger me

what OP should have done the first place.

dis is pretty gay.

>ordered a bag of coke

does that include a delivery service?

Oof. I wouldn't have sent that.