When Jared Trump goes to prison, what is the first thing his cell mate is going to say to him and why is it "boy...

When Jared Trump goes to prison, what is the first thing his cell mate is going to say to him and why is it "boy, you got a real purty mouth"?

He's not going to prison. Do you know who his father is?

When Trump wins the 2020 election what is the 1st thing liberals are gonna do and why is it crying?

>going to prison for doing his job

Don't think so OP.

>jew
>going to prison
HEH, are you retarded, goyim? We OWN you.

*pretty, not purty you idiot

Jared is a great American who works for you and I. Unless you're a nigger or a poor bitch you should be thanking him, not hating him.

I've always supported Trump, but in the last months it has been clear that it's actually Jared in charge.

I'd be really happy to see him jailed and to see taxpayers money invested in taxpayers issues, instead of funding Deep State shit.

>his job

>boy, you got a real purty mouth"?
it's PURTY you idiot

>"boy, you got a real purty mouth"

hfw

>I've always supported Trump,

covfefe, you purty!

kek

>Jared Trump

>Trump

implying

>Jared Trump

When Trump wins the 2020 election:

Charles Kushner, who did 14 months for tax evasion, illegal campaign contributions and witness tampering

Do they pay you to shill this retarded-ly?

THIS face in prison? oh, this is not going to end well for him.

His new name will be Nancy.

CLINTON WILL WIN! SHE'S INEVITABLE! IT'S HER TURN!

you wish. wait, I mean I wish.

>HER

HIs asshole is going to be so loose when he gets out he'll need to wear adult diapers.

You wish she won this time, still not next time either or the time after that or after that by then shes dead

Fuck you he didn't do anything

Yes I do wish she won

he'll go to a white collar minimum security resort.

Dah comrade.

still, don't drop your soap!

Im gonna pretend that you're Ivanka baby boy, and I'm her daddy.

>Ivanka baby boy, and I'm her daddy.

>
>>Ivanka baby boy, and I'm her daddy

>implying he'd go to a high security prison.
If he goes to prison, he's going to a low security summer camp. He will get great food, have his own room, have a cell phone, etc. You people are delusional if you think for a minute he's going to suffer. Same thing with Clinton if she had gone to jail. I dont give a shit if he did it or not. All men created equal my ass.

must be curry break at the click center in Mumbai.

>my ass.

here come hot asians

incoming: 2 hot asians

> (You)
> (You)
>incoming: 2 hot asians

incoming - 4 hot asian girls

but according to people like you (who hate jews and always saw jew this and jew that) jews are in control and you cant own them so they own you...proven lie right here

some POTUS just want to get fucked in the ass all night

dahlink I aint got that much russian jam

got us a real Albert Einstein here

Jared was the head of the electronic/social media strategy for the Trump campaign.

The russians planted fake stories everywhere, like pizza gate, but they needed to know the specifc places to target to turn the states they needed to turn.

The russians got that precinct by precinct data from Jared. Jared told them where to post their fake Hillary news.

Can you say "collude"? Sure you can. There, I knew you could!

Jared dindu nuffin

or Hillary.

btw, why is she not yet jailed?

>purty
Bravo user, this really did make my day!

See

You call that nuffin?

You really need to move on user. Hillary lost. She is in the rear view mirror. Your obsession with her is starting to worry us. Trump,won. Deal,with it.

yw. We aim to please.

Jarred of subway fame?

Send in the clowns.

don't bother, they're here

Hodgie doesn't speak english very well. it took him an hour to figure out this was a negative Trump thread. kek

ooops

doesn't even drink

same fag

same fagging

same fagging

Palmer, you really need a hobby.

(FB firing you really backfired)

same fagging
o

>same fagging

call me arnold

> lib my chromosomes don't define my gender
> right-wing read a biology book
> lib biology is racist

>fagging
> (You)
>doesn't even drink

this picture proves otherwise.

besides, he definitely drinks as much of Putin's cum as he can get

same fagging
p

OK Roger.

too dumb to reply
same fagging

>Putin's cum
> (You)
>too dumb to reply
>same fagging

Protective custody also he would get a pardon IF that happens and it won't

> (You)
>>Putin's cum
>
>> (You) (You)
>>too dumb to reply
>>same fagging

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>Putin's cum
>>
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>too dumb to reply
>>>same fagging

putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum, putins cum

same fagging
q

It's fucking purdy you tards

>implying you can run for president from a jail cell

only need a pardon if you committed a crime. and trump is ready to pardon everyone including himself.

foot shot. another self inflicted wound. unforced error.

doh

He "dindunuffin"

point taken

>He "dindunuffin"

>same fagging

irony aint just a river on the danube