>your country
>do you love the U.K.?
USA
Yes, I would cuck my country for them tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6SrwWtloxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all that gross food
Lets say Fish and Chips and leave it at that.

List of Brits I have met

>Paki manlet who kept trying to convince people to vote for Hillary
>old lady neighbor who always complained about noise
>old lady neighbor who replaced the previous old lady Brit who ambushed you and tried to talk your ear off about her stupid old lady problems
>balding autistic ginger who always seemed like he was making plans to kill himself

Why do they keep moving here

Italy
Yes and Brexit won't change anything, we love you guys :3

the best of brit cuisine is their meat pies - pork pie, shepherd's pie, beef wellington

saying it's fish and chips is a tourist meme and like saying america only has hot dogs

I like cauliflower cheese desu

but america only has hot dogs, hot dogs and burgers

Yes, help.

what a nice thread for a change

cheers lads :3

>the best of brit cuisine is their meat pies

And as we all know, steak and ale pie is best pie.

I work in a touristy harbor town, and 2/3 of all foreign tourists are old british women. They're all very kind, but they bumble around store to store buying the most inane garbage you can imagine.

sometimes they bring their husbands and they're no better. they stand around idly while their wives buy cheap scented potpourri and replica sailboats. They never initiate conversation (unlike old american women) but they never shut up once it starts.

Where are all the drunken chav brits I hear so much about?

they can't afford to go all the way to yankland they hang out in the cheap reports of europe, mainly the med

>reports
resorts*

You're 300 years late m8

uk is nice but too arab

There isn't really many Arabs in the UK.

>Frenchman complimenting British cuisine

fuck ur taxes

You lot revolted over 2% tax, how much do you pay now?

there's not many arabs here

thanks lads, this atmosphere is so different to Sup Forums

I love the UK. Wish we were part of the commonwealth 2bh. Gib qt Welsh gf pls

but they were germans

Because the age of the Brit is past. They will diminish and board the white ships bound for Valinor.

I've been to the UK, I know what I am talking about. Arabs (and Chinese tourists) were everywhere. And when I was in London I saw like thousands of protesters shouting "we are all palestinians"

You simply don't know what an Arab is then
The ones that are here live only in London. I've never seen a Arab in my life here

We have loads of pakis but arabs are rare.

Actually, we revolted because we wanted parliamentary representation. Taxes were but a small part of the bigger pie. Parliment at the time was controlled by idiots, and good ol King George was off in the deep end due to his porphyria, so nobody was really acting all that reasonable. If you guys had simply given us a token seat on parliament, that would've been the end of it, and there would have been no revolution.

I'd actually like to live in the UK, but first they need to lower their taxes, kick out the muslims, and start driving on the correct side of the road.

>You simply don't know what an Arab is then
enlighten me then

>The ones that are here live only in London
Not true. I visited London only twice, while I was living in Oxford. Muslims were fucking everywhere

>tfw welsh girl

lmaio

>loads of pakis but arabs are rare
is there a difference?

please move to america and be my gf

Paki's are essentially Indian muzzies

I'd rather Arabs Tbh, at least they're their own thing and not just cucked by islam

I tried getting British qts online but they didn't like me. I think it was my beard that made them dislike me, but whenever I shaved, alot of girls had a turn-on for me.

holy shit a talking sheep

i like American men Tbh but make sure you have a deep voice

You wouldn't like me anyway my welsh accent is like this

youtube.com/watch?v=m6SrwWtloxg

Yeah I met Brits in New England and parts of Canada. They are a weird sort of people.

No, this country is the primary reason German isn't the lingua franca of science and commerce.
If German was the lingua franca we would get educated immigrants and charge fortunes to visit German universities like English speaking countries do instead of attracting only the almost-human-shaped radioactive waste that has migrated to Germany in the last 50 years.

Britainstan is a cucked muslim country. Pathetic and sad. No culture, nothing

says CANEDA

>Britain
>No culture
is there a single smart leaf on earth

It's always the fucking leafs... every time.

Syria
Allah save the Queen