Swallowed an MDMA pill 20 mins ago. What should I expect? Anyone here who can give me advice on the roll and after...

Swallowed an MDMA pill 20 mins ago. What should I expect? Anyone here who can give me advice on the roll and after? I'm with my gf and we're staying inside.

Pic related, newly pressed, 100mg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAgegClBTps
youtube.com/watch?v=CLZKrEUGx74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post pic of gf

you won't be able to get it up so forget about that and when the comedown happens take some 5htp 24 hours later for 3-5 days

Foaming from the mouth and reptile distinction

ps if this your first time when it hits you don't fight it and accept it you will understand what I mean when it hits

Heard those were nothing but fent
Hope you have an opiate tolerance

You will get very chatty and touchy feely. put on some good tunes and bust some fluffy blankets. If you start chewing your face off get your money back cause its cut with mephadrone.

If you're smoker. Get some cigarettes, you will Need a shit Ton. Also some pot would be recommended after the First wäre comes down (would give it 3hrs)

Put on some music it's a nice feeling. Love each Other. Enjoy yourself

This I hope you and your gf well in the afterlife

Tried it once, felt very awake and alert, full of energy. Very talkative as well, and whenever I spoke it felt like my social skills were god-like and everything I said was great.

It was good stuff

You'll probably want to go for a walk or the very least go outside, if its hot out make sure to bring some water and don't over exert yourself.

I just paid $40 for this. Did I get ripped off?

Depends a lot on purity, it's hard to know what the real constituents of the pill are. So it may be low in MDMA and have stuff like speed in it instead. Close enough effects so that you feel stuff and get excited and feel it worked.
High in speed/meth type drugs and you will basically have heaps of energy and want to talk so much that your jaw is a little sore the next day. If all it is is speed/meth then you could even feel aggressive.
Eitherway you will feel VERY confident.
If youre lucky enough to have a pure form of MDMA then it will be more like... feeling a love type feeling. By the time you read this you will probably notice these feelings occuring.
It can come on slowly, or suddenly drop like a warm pleasant shower of good emotions.
Pure MDMA is impossible to have a bad time on because all you feel is amiable and loving.
MDMA doesnt make you horny, though you CAN have sex its not important. Speed/meth make you horny sometimes. Either will make it very hard to get an erection, though once you have it it can be good and sex can be fun. MDMA is loving sex and Speed/Meth is fucking and just fucking.

tried it for the first time last week, had 3 quarters of a pill which was 220mg. Basically had the same effects as

Massage eachother and comment afterwards. If you got this godtier thing. You are settled for the next hours.

Change clothes into something comfy, lay on something comfy, have a bottle of water with you and enjoy.

see if you only felt confident, alert, awake, talkative (and arrogant-ish inside) then its likely containing speed/meth.
Not to say it doesnt have MDMA in it of course, it's just that pure MDMA will make you talkative, energetic, loving, confident, and open in a very humble and unimportant way. You will talk to anybody about anything and really care that they are being cared for in the conversation. It makes you unselfish in that way in a way thats opposite from speed/meth)

It might be hard for your girlfriend to get an erection but besides that it's all good, roll on

Listen to this when it hits, you're welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=EAgegClBTps

Nah man I prefer linkin park

Wait until you're really rolling, I guarantee it's fucking amazing

wow, overkill much? Just like, drink some water the next day and smoke a bowl. kek fucking taking supplements for 5 days after one roll, kids these days

How did you get some. Friend? Local Dealer? Online?

yes

teslas are about 80mg each so nothing major will hapen. take two for best results. expect the high to last around 4 hours with a 3 hour scatter after. sleep should be easy after that.

pro tip: if you can ejaculate; you are ready to sleep :)

found the cop

Its meth. Speed. Ampetamines.
Duh

I sucked dick for them, just like I do to afford everything else.
Op here, It feels good, I like the high but I feel way too claustrophobic

first time is the best lol. be sure to drink enough water, and enjoy :)

What kind of faggot can't get it up on ecstasy or md?

My girlfriend can't get it up whenever we're peaking, I find it kind of annoying because I'll have my chasity belt on rolling balls and she'll be flaccid. my asshole is tingling, is that the roll??

Found this channel

youtube.com/watch?v=CLZKrEUGx74

just give in
put some good tunes

German detäcted

I hope you get hit by a bus or train

Kinda beeindruckt

Thanks, dad