Hahaha damn someone post the unrated version please! With sound! thesun.co...

Hahaha damn someone post the unrated version please! With sound! thesun.co.uk/news/4083224/instagram-live-video-car-crash-obdulia-sanchez-killed-sister/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a52_1499461974
liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_15007
webm.land/media/o1ef.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumb

>what is liveleak
haha kys newfag

Someone has to have it lol

retards

It's really no big deal , Her head is split open in a V shape from the top . Still pretty blurry even in the unedited version, they seem to have taken the one i saw down.

Cant upload its bigger than 2MB

You must be 18 to post on here, new kid.

Link that shit

Oh shit! Lol.. thanks Brah!

perfect time for a selfie

>fuggin women

>During the live recording Obdulia said: >'Jacqueline, please wake up. I f****** killed my >sister, OK? I know I'm going to jail for life. I love >my sister… this is the last thing I thought was >going to happen to us.'

>'I killed my sister, but I don't care. I killed my >sister. I know I'm going to prison, but I don't >care. I'm sorry baby. I'm a hold it down.'

>The disturbing clip ends with her kneeling next >to her dead sister and saying: 'Wake up baby, >I'm f**king sorry baby, I did not mean to kill you >sweetie.'

>Family members have started a GoFundMe >Page for Jacqueline's funeral expenses.

Are you fucking kidding me?

welcome to the sun... legit scum

theres an audio version of this on anothe rb barbbdhfg board

>lol whoops!

It's on YouTube

how the FUCK did her need for attention/social media override her sense of duty or dignity for her sisters life?

social media should have a minimum age. this shit really crystallizes this idea for me. i hope this girl rots in prison, she deserves everything she will get for this absolute disrespect

What. A. Fucking. Idiot.

This incident just shows how unfair life is. The retard sister survives... poor people watching too, probably having never been exposed to that level of gore in their lives. Some probably puking. The retard sister just taking a video acting as if it's the hundredth time she's killed someone. I couldn't put the amount of anger I got while watching the clip into words... not even for killing her sister, I would want to kill her for how stupid she was. Not even respecting her body; just shaking it. God fucking damn, too many retards on this rock...

vid isnt loading. too many faggs trying to watch it?

cloudflare can handle it. maybe your shit is just fucked. you on an apple product?
nice trips.

Have you read the gofundme page? It's crazy and it's being trolled

no apples for me

i bet that girl was a Hillary supporter

Go on worldstar hip hop it's on there watched it earlier

post the link user

cant believe she was telling her to wake up when her head was busted like a watermelon. that's so sad. talk about denial.

she's a confirmed Sup Forumsster, actually

gofundme /jacqueline-sanchez-estrada-funeral

That is genuinely the weirdest thing I've seen in awhile. I've seen countless gore on Sup Forums, but there is something about the way the other girl reacts that just makes it so uncomfortable.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she was still in extreme shock and in a couple days it will really hit her hard.

Oh shit you guys are good lol

>I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she was still in extreme shock and in a couple days it will really hit her hard.

I can't understand the desire to selfie with her dead/dying sister. If she was in shock I could see her dropping the camera, freaking out, shit like that. But she got beside the busted open head, pointed the camera at them, and made sure they were both in frame. That's not shock.

Some one just posted this on go fund me.

Fuck you cunt ass bitch. I am glad this bitch died. Hope she suffered a lot. I wathced the video where she was dying and wacked off to it. She looks like a skanky ho.

So sad

Evidence?

>Evidence?
She's obviously a narcissistic psychopath. Not all Sup Forumsers are narcissistic psychopaths, but all narcissistic psychopaths are Sup Forumsers.

Maybe, but perhaps her extreme conditioning for narcissism just took over in order to not go crazy from the realization.

Either way, I fear for the future generations.

Dumb vain selfie sluts are getting killed left and right.
liveleak.com/view?i=a52_1499461974
go to 10:30 for the fun

>social media should have a minimum age.
Incorrect.
Social media should burn.
It should all be destroyed. Completely.
The detriments social media has placed on society greatly outweigh the benefits.
Social media is malignancy.

What the fuck is she saying?

>Look snapchat, this girl split her head open. Let me disgrace her final moments on the earth by showing everyone

>She's obviously a narcissistic psychopath. Not all Sup Forumsers are narcissistic psychopaths, but all narcissistic psychopaths are Sup Forumsers.
That's some good evidence.
That's like...genders studies major...kind of evidence.
You bluepill'd, little cuck?

yea as sad as this is this is a total fucking failure on the part of the parents.

the fact that they started a gofundme less than 24 hours after the incident perfectly illustrates the type of parents they are.

these parents fail like FUCK to prevent an 18 year old from not only driving drunk but livestreaming it.

HER SISTER COULD HAVE BEEN ANY ONE OF US. IF THIS DRUNK BITCH SLAMMED INTO YOU, YOU COULD BE DEAD. WHY THE FUCK do they think its appropriate to ask for money?

this bitch would have killed any of you guys on the road, then posed with the body for instagram points. the fact that it was her sister didnt stop her from doing it either

ALSO fantastic fucking job parenting this young woman, who is holding a device that can summon trained fucking professionals to come medically assist her dying-ass sister, and she decides to film herself with the body instead. actually amazing that they have gotten ONE dollar

Sup Forums is --> that way

haha wtf on Sup Forums does not know what live leak is get ready for a world of mind fucking

butthurt Sup Forumser detected

It really doesn't take much to trigger you guys, does it?

seriously is no one going to recognize the fact that this bitch would have posed with any corpse for instagram points?

this is THEIR child driving on OUR roads. drunk as fuck, inexperienced driver, using a cellphone while driving. not communicating, just fu cking livestreaming, risking ALL of our lives and for what?

nice parenting. and the audacity to ask for money. fucking amazing, have some SHAME please

the crazy thing about that one is the driver was paying attention to the road when she crashed.

>It really doesn't take much to trigger you guys, does it?
says the triggered Sup Forumser

>assist her dying-ass sister
She was killed instantly, but yea.

Calm down.

>nice parenting. and the audacity to ask for money. fucking amazing, have some SHAME please
Welcome to 2017. Everyone is entitled to do what they want.
This is the result of unchecked liberalism.

Someone post her Instagram selfies!

And not at all the rest of the time. What a bitch. Glad her friend probably survived. I mean when she started having a drink whilst on the phone, I wanted to punch her in the face.

>Calm down.
says the triggered Sup Forumser

because this drunk 18 year old girl is a trained medical professional right. and she can identify "oh yeah, shes for sure dead" before she even walks up? why the fuck would your first instinct be to film this and not to immediately call, even if its futile? ITS YOUR SISTER

dude people have survived incredible stuff

that guy who was just posted here a few days ago had his face completely split open and lived

Go try searching Jacqueline Estrada on there and see if you get anything then you lazy cunt. It's weirdly giving nothing in return to that search for me, not even a nothing found message

I'm not trying to justify her actions. She's clearly an idiot. I'm just saying she was pretty dead before they could do anything afterward.

>This is the result of unchecked liberalism.
Calm down.

What a fat pig

you are the kind of retard who needs a manual to use your own brain.

lurk more, get fired so you have more spare time...

true, im just thikning if that was one of my brothers or sisters, they could be fucking headless im still calling the police

I mean, either way authorities need to come and take care of the body unless you're going to make her disappear. Which is imposs since you're livestreaming anyway... kek

It's been taken down fucktard

Péndeja

please, guys, spoonfeed me the shit you're all laughing about, I want some happiness too!!

here you go my sweet sweeeeT boy.

liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_15007 79366

>Jacqueline Estrada
theync.com/18-year-old-is-accused-of-driving-drunk-and-livestreaming-when-she-crashed-and-killed-her-sister.htm

This is the picture used on gofundme

I believe she was in shock. I was in a car crash once and out of shock I started imagining it was a videogame just to cope with the situation.

She is high as all hell. Can taking a huge dose of Xanax actually do this to you? Completely numb you out the grizzly corpse of a dead relative? That's insane.

with audio

webm.land/media/o1ef.webm

dude, no

> Instagram Live video shows moment ‘drink-driving’ girl Obdulia Sanchez, 18, killed her own 14-year-old sister in horror car crash

>Instagram Live video shows moment ‘drink-driving’

>‘drink-driving’ girl
>‘drink-driving’ girl
>‘drink-driving’ girl

I had some times with speed that I felt numb.
But not in such a situation,

If that happens to someone, normally they should be "clean" in an instant, because of all the adrenaline and the shock.

hwat?

women are fucking stupid I wonder why she recorded it instead of calling for help the only thing I can think of is not even viewers or fame. The fact she saw her dead sister and she said to herself "they're gonna have to take her rotting corpse, better snap a quick video before they take her so I can have this memory forever"

Is this one of you kek ?

there is more than enough to make life interesting, that is for sure.

1.7 billion Muslims
1.2 billion catholics
800 million christians

Add drugs and alcohol, and it makes things interesting

Autism at its finest

>webm.land/media/o1ef.webm

She deserves to go to prison for a long time

>let me shake her like a newborn baby

gofundme
*SLASH*
jacqueline-sanchez-estrada-funeral

How much does funerals cost in the US? What happens if you don't pay? Who decide who have to pay?

bro what the fuck, she literally leans in and looks at the camera like she's taking a selfie with her sister and her head split open is this real life?

This gene pool needs to run dry asap

Can someone tell me the short version of what the fuck happened?

>more catholics than the total amount of christians

You don't need to have a funeral. It's just a pointless expense like having a wedding that people like to make extravagant for some reason.

I'd split that head open with my penis.

i mean...she was already in the ditch

just a stupid cunt she was.. im Mexican and my race is full of these stupid uneducated, attention whores. thats why i'd prefer to date a white girl.

He meant non-Catholic Christians. Do you know how to fucking read?

women drivers.

girl is recording some bullshit on social media, flips her car and her sisters forehead took a vacation. instead of using the phone to call 911 she kept live streaming.

Legitimate proof that women are inferior intellectually.

>white girl
On average that is only a small step up.

>I can't read on my own.

what the fuck is wrong with her

I'm sure that happened.

fuck off taquito!

this.
Social media should be fucking illegal.
I'd buy you a beer user

they act more civilized and less idiotic. well the good ones do. A lot of white girls are the same too but a lot of them are pretty smart