What happened to this girl? She used to be cute...

What happened to this girl? She used to be cute. Did aging just hit her hard or did she start getting fat from over eating or something?

I heard she got into coke pretty hard. Could be just a rumor though.

such a shame

she was never cute

Ok, I guess were all entitled to our opinions, but I still find the girl on the right cute and the girl on the left not cute.

/thread

Shes Pregnant.

She entered puberty, and you're a pedophile.

She's almost 19 you stupid fuck and try binging Maisie Williams pregnancy

Lol, This

>binging
wat

Coke would make her skinny not fatter.

Nothing you say makes any sense at all. You are one of the dumbest pedophiles I've ever encountered on Sup Forums.

Me pica el culo

Usually girls become more attractive as they start to develop in puberty. I think she is just getting fat.

Estrogen happened.

>Usually girls become more attractive as they start to develop in puberty

Not for a pedophile they don't. Actually, you would have to be a pedophile to find a prepubescent girl attractive in the first place.

You seem a little insecure. It doesn't need to be weird to find a girl cute.

Also Emma Watson went from cute to attractive as you'd probably expect.

Actors are sometimes hired for interesting and somewhat exaggerated features. They are more often than not NOT the most beautiful person in the room.

She was a kid with some interesting facial features that just didn't bloom into something attractive.

she used to be cute because she was loli. puberty ruins most girls.

Fair point. I can see that. Maybe a little bit of both.

Kids are cute, the same way puppies are cute. If you start finding kids attractive, though, you're in deep shit.

The feds are coming for you, son.

I recently heard this somewhere and can't remember where, but it made sense and now I can't unsee it. There are the outliers like Charlize Theron who I'd imagine would light up any room she walked into.

Yeah, pedofags hate it when kittens turn into cats. Fuckwits.

I'd complain about toxic masculinity, but i
instead I'm just gonna call 'em girly lil' faggoty snowflakes .