European-Americans bitching about "illigal" immigration is pure hypocrisy

European-Americans bitching about "illigal" immigration is pure hypocrisy.

and look how that ended for the natives

sure kid

It's true but you're about to have a million brainwashed Sup Forums faggots come in here and spout a million reasons why that doesn't count.

Here's a handy game to play as your thread goes to shit.

You said it all

But you aren't natives.

>ancestor doing something wrong means descendant can't say that it's wrong
ayy lmao, guess if someone were to enslave me I couldn't bitch about that either.

One of these tiles should be replaced with "brony" just in order to piss off Sup Forums.

By that reasoning neither are the "Native" Americans, since they immigrated across a land bridge.

Lol you do realize that just because the natives were already here doesn't mean they laid claim to all of the land, there were many tribes with land disputes between them so of that land wasn't fought over and that is where the Puritans settled. This isn't food assistance to an immigrant it was a welcome help us kill those tribes we both don't like to the new neighbors

This guy gets it. Fuck outta here with your sins of the father bullshit. I'm not sorry for killing the natives.

pretty much all of them, what's my prize?

Modern day Germany
Jews and Slavs respectively

I love getting in early and watching these threads devolve.

brazil , now got to fuck

>Modern day Germany
>Jews and Slavs respectively

Retard. This is what Germany looked like in 1945.

european americans weren't immigrants, they were colonists, brought their culture and overtook the local culture by force and political/military means. They weren't covertly coming into the already established native american cultures and then trying to live under the radar within those cultures. I'm not saying one is ethically more right or wrong, I'm just saying they're categorically different and you can't compare them

lol that pic is great

germans are one of the biggest bastard people and i don't mean they are assholes (well, they are, but that doesn't matter right now). they are a mix of poles, french, scandinavians, italians, tzechs and mongols. and that's what makes them so angry all the time

You realize that the original European immigrants to America are all dead right? And the people alive today are not responsible for their actions.

>they are a mix of poles, french, scandinavians, italians, tzechs and mongols

They are not.

not according to apologist idiots that think sins are transmuted through bloodlines, best part is their too stupid to realize that by their own logic everyone has blood on their hands.

here's a challenge for everyone, name a country or culture that didn't have slavery and/or genocide

If i had the opportunity, I wouldnt do a single thing differently.

the natives hadnt even invented the wheel before Europeans arrived, they're standard of living now is 100x better than when they were left alone to wallow in their own shitty culture

and indians i guess

Cool. Please cite the relevant laws broken by the Pilgrims when the came ashore and set up their colony.

Any of several really, really new countries, I guess.

So the OP's father and grandfather were against gays. They thought it was immoral. They are dead now. The OP is a faggot and thinks it is totally natural. OP is a hypocrite.

Checkmate.

>Please cite the relevant laws broken by the Pilgrims when the came ashore and set up their colony.

Tribal laws forbidding other tribes to enter their territory. Written on deer skin. Not available online.

no, he became a faggot, because he's one of these white guilt cunts, but with homos

Right of conquest.

Not our fault you are weak.

Oh shit! OP BTFO

/thread

>no, he became a faggot, because he's one of these white guilt cunts, but with homos

But you are feeling guilty. You know it was wrong. That's why you so agitated.

>Right of conquest.

That "right" doesn't exist.

So it's stuff you pulled out of your ass. Good to know.

learn the difference between illegal immigration and conquering

I'm adopted but my biological father that I never knew was a murderer. I'm not.

I feel so guilty said no one ever.

You can appreciate other cultures aka anime while still supporting your own race.

Oops i don't really browse pol

>learn the difference between illegal immigration and conquering

Teach me!

Because I am 100% sure that you have no fucking idea what you are talking about and couldn't come up with a conclusive concept if you had a week to work on it.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE THAT'S THE POINT

>I'm adopted but my biological father that I never knew was a murderer.

Holy shit! Who did he kill? I hope not your mother.

>I'm not.

Yet.

Considering whites control the land formally ruled by indians.

Yes it does.

except when natives trade there land for booze

>eugenics enthusiast

i love how in the age of information people still believe in debunked science, are there any phrenologists ITT?

OP, let me help clarify your position.

A culture that has demonized genocide and is humiliated by it's past genocides and wants to end genocide justly should be annihilated by a pro rape, slavery, and genocide culture because reasons?

No. Let's proliferate this culture of anti-genocide, equality, and liberty... so that human shit, like Muslims, don't perpetuate barbarism into the future.

>using logic and reason to argue with ignorant zealots

save that for people with ears to listen, a brain to think and a mouth to communicate

Yes. Former alcoholics telling others to not drink is pure hypocripsy.

>enslavement of a race
I'm pretty sure that buying black slaves from black owners isn't really enslaving a race

Why am I seeing Europeans giving food to the natives?

>muh Sup Forums bogeyman
Learn to make an argument faggot

Listen bitch. When they get the balls to destroy our civilization then they can have food assistance without learning the language.

are you not an user who will bitch about the invasive nature of the spics/jews/commies? And rail against them?

I think it was a joke answer, friendo.

and then whites break their own treaty created by said deal to 'trade land for booze'. If legal is legal give the Lakota back everything taken from them illegally by Jackson.

So what you are saying is that it's good to kill other culture and that's what they should allow to happen?

Meh. They are all lower life forms. No matter how much equality they feel they get with new laws to let them live in this country for free or in whatever sinful depravity they want... they will still be going home to some little trailer with a tear stained mattress and cry because they know WASPS still run the free world and always will. They are just meaningless little pieces of shit who are being given token hand outs to keep them from rioting to much and disrupting my drive to work.

The Lakota failed by being to weak and pathetic to protect themselves.

wasn't that before a legal system was set up?

looks beatific, that was right after they finished their genocide