I'm bicurious

I'm bicurious.
What are all the things I need to know? Im 6.5 inches hard. I'm not that big but still scared of causing anal tearing or prostate relapse. Besides lube and condoms, what's needed?

Bump

Title was supposed going to fuck my first guy this week

>bicurious

tl,dr - gay in denial

I still like women though. Just keep getting rejected for months now

>Anal relapse
Kek kill yourself faggot. Enjoy your aids

How the fuck everybody posts about traps but ignore my thread lol smfh

He's clean lol

Because traps aren't gay duhh.. but you are a faggot. And we don't like your kind here

>Faggot
>Clean
Pick one dumbass

Traps are gay/bi activity lol the denial is strong

Why so mean? Who molested you man?

If serious, then there's nothing to worry about. Just use plenty of lube, a condom and BE PATIENT. It'll take a while to get it all in, use fingers to warm up. As long as he's relaxed and not completely new to anal play then it'll be fine. Also always tilt toward where his dick is, that's where the prostate is (you're not actually fucking his ass, you're fucking his prostate(

Fucking someone with a feminine penis and a boy pussy is not gay you filthy faggot

Fucking another man like your gay ass is about to do is fucking GAY!

Because faggots are a sin and an abomination. They need to be cleaned with fire

Lots of lube, and work your way up. Start with a finger, then two fingers, maybe then a dildo that's smaller than your dick if available. Then your dick, with a lot of lube, and move very slowly until he feels loose enough. How long this all takes depends on how good they are about relaxing.

You should try fingering your own ass sometime so you get a general idea of it. That and it's fun.

>feminine penis
>boy pussy

You're gayer than me for doing mental gymnastics lmao. Bet you say "no homo" afterwards too lol

I used to finger myself with spit

No need to say no homo since it's not gay. But you fuck men's asses that's fucking degenerate

Protip: Sugar and milk both thicken spit by increasing mucus production, making it a far better lube. If you eat chocolate or drink tea/coffee with milk and sugar just beforehand then the spit is a way better consistency.

Traps are boys though lmao
He's a twink and i haven't done it yet

Oh wow lol thanks

God you are a dumb faggot. Hell will be your only reward

MtF is not a woman, friend lol

If you're on Sup Forums you're already a fucking degenerate.

Vaginas feel way better than ass, so you might be dissapointed by that. But I guess at this point it's more about fucking a guy for you

Kinda in the same spot, but I feel more like a top than a bottom. "My anus is off limits, would be willing to pump another guys ass" sort of feeling. I find myself attracted only to really, REALLY feminine men though. And girls, of course. Men really seem more like a fetish for me

We are talking about traps not mtf whatever that is
Speak for yourself homo

Yeah you're right but vaginas have rejected me for over a year. I'm tired of beating off.

I thought traps were male to female transgenders. So it's a boy in a wig who's skinny? Yeah you're no better than me clown lol

My ass is off limits too. Same bro

I fuck my wife's asshole all the time! Yeah it's a different feeling, but I wouldn't say pussy is "better". Besides, backdoor no babies.

Asshole's tighter, but pussy's tight for longer. At least in my experience

It's like fucking a donut, if you get what I mean. Mentally tho, there's something about having someone let you fuck them in the ass that feels amazing.

The no babies thing is a definite plus too

>Its like fucking a donut
Lmao wtf. So it's get loose quite quick

Fuck you faggot! I don't fuck men I'm not gay and you are going to hell for it.

Just my personal preference, but I like my girls holes loose. I like to rub a lol numbing cream on my girls asshole while I'm in her pussy or 69ing. About 10 mins later I can tear that ass up! I've almost got her ass to point I can fist it. Probably another month or two...

You sick fuck....I like it

She knows its numb and that I'm toying her asshole but has no idea I've got her worked up to beer can sized toys. Lol

Bravo user. Bravo

Then wtf is a trap in your words lol

Careful you can cause damage to her. Fuck the fisting and dont be so rough with the fucking man.

A lady with a feminine penis you faggot duh. Has the gay already rotted your homo brain to nothing ? Has your mental illness already gone so far?

>lady
>penis

Choose one buddy lmfao

Meh, whatever...

They are not mutually exclusive you cock munching ass fucking prolapse having faggot fuck

Yes they are lmao. The irony, I haven't fucked a guy yet. You're guilty as charged though lmao.

Guilty of what? Lkkeing chicks? Guikty as charged . You on the other had want to put your dick in another man. Wether you have or not is academic at this point . You are a faggot

If you like chicks as me too. Then you're bi if you have fucked a trap. Bro theyre literally traps lol. Hoodwinking you til the dick is out lol. Get over it or abandon traps.

It's ok, I don't judge you. I'm sure you're a cool person once you drop the guard.

There is no such thing as "vi" if you fuck men you are a faggot . I don't like me. Get over it you are going to hell
You can't judge me faggot . Only God can do that. But I've read the Bible and I know what happens to degenerate faggots.

This. If you need a quick pick me up go on Grindr - you'll get messages INSTANTLY.

>I don't like me.

Why don't you like yourself? What's wrong?
If you truly believe that, you're going to hell too then.
>Only God can judge me

Yet you're judging me...I don't think theirs a loophole.

Take your own advice and abandon traps then.

Wym a quick pick me up?

>sin
brain washed monkey.

Read the Bible and get saved . Being a faggot will only ensure your place in the lake of fire. Save your soul now before it's to late.

>Saved
>promiscuity

Choose one bro, you're in the jungle too. Sin ain't exclusive to a sexuality

Why do I sense you shitpost from a little outhouse in the country

Who said I was permiscious?
Maybe because you are a dumb faggot?

>prosdate relapse
This is why I hate guys

So you masturbate to traps. That's still lust.

Lol answering a rhetorical question.

KYS FAGGOT

MOVE THIS TO /TRASH/, FAGGOT.

Besides misspelling prostate, did you mess up the spelling of gays as well?

Next time don't post. You just bumped my thread man. I'm sure you don't want that.

Dumb faggot quit talking like you know shit about our Lord. You are an abomination in his eyes and will pay for your faggot ways

Yeah my bad. Mobile

Cash or credit

I haven't done anything gay though. You need to reread the bible, sir. You clearly got flabbergasted. We're all sinners. Don't forget wrath is a deadly sin. Take a breath and go relax, buddy.

It's cool. Is prostate relapse not the correct term?

>bicurious

aka bifaggot bihomo bigay in bidenial.

Rectum prolapse

You can call me what you want. I still like women. I'm not in denial like the guys here who like "traps". I haven't done anything, it's just curiousity until I do.

Rectum? Damn near killed him!

Thanks for informing

Dont you ever shit and wonder how the fuck you parted with something close to a small child?

Yeah, especially after I get relief from constipation. I wouldn't take a dick for a million.