Out of 7 bilion people

>On 1 planet
Out of 8 planets

>Orbiting 1 star
Out of 300 bilion stars

>In 1 galaxy
Out of 200 bilion galaxies

And you are enormosly insignificant.

And yet you refuse God who created everything.

There is no evidence of intelligent design. After all if there was a god we would all be destroyed. Because modern times makes sodom and gamora look like a mormon picnic.

Someones fishing.

I like to think of god as a cosmic sadist

>200 billion galaxies
>no evidence of intelligent design

seems like you don't need drugs to become retarded

you refuse 1 God out of thousends, and everyone should give a fuck?

t. butthurt

>'new' text
>same b8 thread

Which one?

Nigger got a point if you think about it...

Up until the last line.

Why are you portrayed as a crying little girl?

The way this thread has always been and always will be.

>millions of galaxies
>this proves the existence of God

Ok user, I'll be constructive, so could you walk us step by step on why the number of galaxies proves the existence of God?

I'm interested to know your reasoning behind this...

Binary dubs of truth.

in all fairness ID isn't an antithesis to evolution, however unlike evolution which is a theory, ID is nothing more than an hypothesis which can easily be explained through alien science experiments as well as god.

Never change old friend, never change.

ID isn't even a hypothesis. What testable predictions does it make?

You spelled billion wrong

How are these two things relevant again?

origin of life? idk, point is they aren't technically mutually exclusive

Oh thank Satan i finally found some entertainment for today.
Go ahead schitzo fag, talk to your imaginary friend. You know there's another place for you and all your delusional friends can go to, it's called the psychiatric ward.

Have fun talking to the man in the sky, or whatever helps you sleep at night.

>origin of life
What evidence could we find that would demonstrate ID to be false?
>point is they aren't technically mutually exclusive
Sure, but the real point is that one is science and the other is not.

idk, that's why i expressed it as a question, otherwise we're in agreement

ID is about as respectable as phrenology in the scientific community

God possibly exist, also
''nasa'' means ''to decieve'' in Hebrew

If you honestly think NASA is deceiving everyone, you might be mildly retarded. Each agency has an agenda, but for the most part they have been open about their investigations and discoveries.
There is no god, sorry sport.

Your picture for the post is never ending story, which is totally about magic and has a flying demon dragon and shit, clearly you don't know Shit from Fuck about religion

According to the Bible, magic and demons and shit are real.

>bilion

I would hope so, as a practicing wiccan i can tell you magic is real- it's energy, and energy can not be created nor destroyed, only changed and morphed.

The bible was written by man, not your 'god', whom does not exist because there is no plausible way for him TO exist.
An all knowing being can not possibly exist for the simple reason of the rule of energy, gravity, and expansion rule.

Not sure what the source is for this but the word is not pronounced “naSa” but rather “nâSHâʼ” (with the “sh” sound as opposed to the “s” sound). And indeed, Strong’s defines this word as: Strong’s # 5377 – naw-shaw’; a primitive root; to lead astray, i.e. (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:—beguile, deceive, × greatly, × utterly.

C.A.N.C.E.R.

Hint: I'm an atheist.

The Bible was written by man and magic is just make believe.

If I microwave the chicken for 2 hours, will it be nice and brown after?

Well then i guess i practice make believe shit, which is fine, we are all a little autistic.

And thank satan, an atheist, someone who actually is reasonable and not schitzo. That's a first for this train wreck of a thread.

Make sure to stop the microwave ever so often and moisten the skin with the juices. Butter and garlic salt will also make it tender and delicious.
Do it.
Write the results.
This is the science we need to be funding.

I love Sup Forums.

Why can't I just chill with a nice joint and browse Sup Forums without this shit.
Fucking kys 'actually kill your friends then family then yourself.

fake and gay.

that's not a little girl crying.
that's Princess Reason thinking.

If God doesn't exist why does my butthole when i eat Chipotle? Take that science fags!

also, ISIS means ISISrael, aka USrael

pic rel8

God doesn't make mistakes.
>on Sup Forums

We are all walking talking bags of flesh living on a giant rock waiting to die.
Which btw nothing happens when you die.
So, you wont get to see granny and your childhood pupper in heaven. Just black. Forever. And thats our legacy. To be born, fuck desperately to reproduce, and then die to become nothingAlso major lawls