What is the deal with Tim Heidecker lately...

What is the deal with Tim Heidecker lately? I haven't been following much but it seems he got genuinely pissed off at people calling him a cuck, or is this just another "spoof and a goof"?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's exposing you ineffectual dweebs honestly by fucking with you

And all he tweets about is politics and being called a cuck. I don't get it. Is this one of his infamous "7 layers of irony"?

Calling him a cuck struck a nerve. He's trying to "embrace it" so he can pretend he doesn't care.

It's like that kid in highschool who gets bullied but laughs along with the bullies

>i don undestand is he be moking our gamergate culcha

>twitter
what's the deal with people giving a fuck about people on twitter

That's kind of what I figured, but as a fan since early awesome show, i figured him out to be fairly thick skinned... I guess not?

Whatever. He can't stop the movement.

>people think they're ironically fucking with Tim
>he is so obviously fucking with them that it is painful

You'd think from his "comedy." But now he's on the receiving end legit mockery. He can't handle it.

yep. do people genuinely believe that Tim would actually be hurt by people on the internet calling him "cuck"? come the fuck on.

Some anons were arguing that "cuck" will never become mainstream the other day, and if any of you faggots are paying attention, I'd like to present Exhibit A.

You may not be hearing people on campus using yet, but it's only a matter of time. I fuckin hate the term, but it's gonna happen.

ok cuck

Yeah, its hilarious.
And not even a fan of him, but he is making a lolcow of the alt-right cucks.

>it's a Sup Forums forgets they're not actually the cool kids they pretend to be episode

If he wasn't hurt, he would have ignored it

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
Stop trying to fit in

Or decide to play it up to show what a dumb insult it is.

>who are you quoting

mods plz dont ban, this image is NSFW

someone splooged on a pic of his wife and people sent it to him, i think this actually kinda set him off, he kind of acknowledged it on twitter and in the subreddit

this guy has the answers.

why the fuck would Tim Heidecker ignore a prime trolling opportunity?

I am a cuck
I am a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibtard

Who?

The fact that he's even in touch with this shit speaks volumes.

Clearly we're getting to him. Sad, really.

>"spoof and a goof"?
this, he's toying with you people
>haha he got upset!
no

>it's a known fact that Sup Forums drones go to other boards and force their politics on everyone
>someone points that out
>lol le Sup Forums boogeyman XD

Go back to your containment board.

Kek

b-but i'm just here to fit in with my bros r-right guys? we're really making a difference kek

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

Yet he is becoming the new face of cuck. Ironic tbqh.

>in the subreddit

It's not him. It's one of you epic Sup Forumsbros posing as him. The fact that you don't even see that speaks volumes.

Nah. He would have ignored it. He's genuinely rustled.

>he just troll dumb rednecks xDD

no, he's an oversensitive fag mad that for once he's on the receiving end of mockery.
>haha i will make further jokes about myself that will stop the evil trolls because then I mock them xD

Kek. I wonder how many splooged pictures of pic-related it would take to be Clooney...

what is it with you guys (can't be more than a few posters) that you have to mention that board on every occasion? Everyone that disagrees with you has to be from there? Stop boogeymanning

>Everyone that disagrees with you has to be from there?

Yes. They came to Sup Forums in the past year or two.

*b8 clooney

> He would have ignored it

lmao. Literally when has this happened before? There is nothing supporting your claim. Everything about his past supports that he is just fucking with people who think they're actually getting to him.

>he kind of acknowledged it on twitter and in the subreddit

proof?

tim is just getting high from all the attention he's getting. seriously doubt any of this is "getting" to him.

>can't be more than a few posters

This. Just ignore them. The rest of us can continue to jerk each other off to how ironically edgy we are kek

Tim's whole act since Awesome Show ended has been "LOL republicans amirite guys XD"

>in the past year or two
seems like your reference frame isn't more than a few years. Sup Forums has always been contrarian, it's just that the values of those contrarians change over time. I don't have all the dates in my head but /new/ shutting down should already be more than 2 years ago, etc.

well, Sup Forums was always there to offend people, I'm not seeing why we suddenly (within the past year maybe) have been seeing an influx of butthurt posters naming that other board on every occasion and having full spergouts.