36 years ago New Zealand pathetically lost to Australia

Yearly reminder 36 tears ago New Zealand lost to Australia pathetically.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIjCpPStHnE

You are next, England. Come November your assholes going to be looking red raw.

Imagine playing a sport so boring that they feel the need to invent two more versions of the same sport but people still are uninterested.

Imagine playing a sport where they feel the need to score hundreds of points but they still cannot maintain the attention of their audience.

if i wanted any lip out of you id rattle my zipper fuckboi

The fact that Trevor Chappell hasn't gave an interview about the incident in 36 years really shows you how fucking embarrassed is about the incident. Australians are truly despicable.

Shitposting in person

Cheeky fucking cunts

Nevada 4get

Why does everyone get so pissed? It's like kneeling in football

Imagine being American.

just thought of this in the shower, australia is our greatest ally

because -i guess- Cricket was a sport for only the most truly gentleman and educated people in Australia and New Zealand. Players in povertyball dive all the time because most of them come from the lowest and most uneducated people in southamerica. But in cricket you dont expect such a behavior from a player. The fact they had to change the rules after this makes it worse.

It's literally nothing like kneeling lel

What is the XFL

key word "was"
Cricket is VERY working class over here, moreso than other countries which is why we were so dominant for so long. When you have a constant pool of talent coming in of course it's going to be.

australia is the funniest country in the world, I literally can't wrap my head around your country and I've met countless Aussies. They all make me laugh my ass off.

when the guy bowled underhand at the end, shouldn't new zealand have gotten points from that or something?

EMU'S BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

i'm literally afraid to visit australia because i'm afraid my bantz would be so weak by comparison

A terrible example?

The fucked up thing was at the time it wasn't illegal, it was just sort of a loophole
That AND, there was no way they could have lost the game, they did it to literally prevent a draw kek

Fucking bullies, man

i dont understand, if this wasn't a rule why didn't they just bowl underhand every time?

that's what I'm wondering. If Australia knew about this the whole game, why weren't their last 5 bowls underhand? why'd the bother waiting until the last one?

There's a big thing in cricket about "the spirit of the game" because it was played by gentlemen

a good hunter waits patiently for the perfect time to strike

if only you were there when it happened. the tears were priceless

>when the guy bowled underhand at the end, shouldn't new zealand have gotten points from that or something?

No, the thing is it was such a dirty thing to do there was no written rule against because it was absolutely inconceivable that somebody would sink to that level, especially on a stage as big as that. The Australian fans even booed their players off the field because of it.

Kek

Waited till the last ball, to prevent a fucking draw to pull it out

Priceless

it's like the most Australian thing I've ever heard of

Doing it once resulted in the biggest controversy in cricket history, if they had done it 5 times in a row there would probably have been a riot and the Australian players hanged in outrage.

it was banned in most domestic leagues and no one had done it unironically for a century

fun fact there was almost a riot over bodyline and the australian government had to beg the team to keep playing because they were generally afraid it would destroy international relations between the two countries