If you are a loser, this thread os for you

If you are a loser, this thread os for you.
Virgin? Afraid to talk to girls you'd like to fuck, kiss or whatever? Don't like what you see in the mirror?

I'm here to help you. Tell me what's your problem.

i'm just a miserable middle aged asshole raging an alcohol with a bleak outlook on life that hates crowds of people and for that matter would much rather be alone than converse with a single person outside of work, can i join your thread?

Welcome

You really preffer being alone or you lost your hope on changing that?

yes, i just want to be left alone by the real world when i get home from work.

crack a beer/watch some movies/blackout

Nothing else except being scared of the future,going to college and see if i can make it over there

Waarom boeit het nog?

You don't seem to have a problem

Loser here.

Praise the sun keke

[SEE HOW]
You can be a loser and also be happy about it
[RAEL LIFE HACK]

Just have to go to your psychiatrist or to whoever who can prescribe you the right pills :')))))

Stop worring so much on the destination, focus on enjoying the trip.

How do you do, fellow losers?

thank you.

supreme representative reporting in

Well i'd get rid of an alcoholic father, and a mother who is secretly wishing that i was a girl and autistic, and i could finally
disconnect from my sister whom is a die hard feminist

I to be a Loser, a big one. Can't say I'm a great winner now, but improved enough from where I was. I tell you, most of the times, beong a loser is loke being in a dark room, with the light switch justbin front of you. When you finally turn the ights on you see how stupid you was to be in the dark for so long

>used to be a pretty normal guy
>talked to girls, had pretty blonde girlfriend at 14
>take some bad acid at 15
>black out, next thing I know I'm in an ambulance
>long story short I was committed for a year
>nothing has been the same since (I'm 21 now)
>mfw I'm a loser and it's my fault

Don't know how things will be for you after college, but simply going to the already looks like a great future, in my opinion

You are pretty young. There's time to make changes and be happy