If your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot

if your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/daves4/medium-rare-chicken?bffbtasty&utm_term=.guvzxowP2r#.jlyDk9J783
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is your first language English?

faggot

>my first language is faggot

faggot

At least give him credit for not changing the copy pasta text - over and over and over again

the see this blet one always goes down well, maybe pusht eh attention seeking right out and do a roll 48 and i'll an hero, pic related it's me.

stupidfucked up nigger monky

>stake

Op really Wiggumed his bait.

Be a fucking man, Cuckboi.

ehh I prefer my food cooked. I don't like food poisoning or bad bacteria in my food. cook all the way through for me.

>be Americans
>cook steak till medium well
>not black enough
>cook till well done
>instantly eat from the grill
>savages who don't understand how to cook meat properly
>cries about having the most delicious foods
>actually defending foods with so much additives and machine reclaimed as delicious foods
>this is why they are 65% Overweight, 23% Obese
>god damn Americans

Beef is shit. All smell but no taste.

I like steak medium and burgers well done.

enjoy ur mf tenia faggot

>eating meat
>2017

Enjoy your early deaths

Faggot

medium rare is the perfect and only temperature for beef. The problem is 90% of restaurants don't know what medium rare actually means and will either give it to you raw or medium. Fucking donkeys.

I like steaks well done and burgers boiled.

find me anything people consume or interact with on a daily basis that doesn't have a study saying it shortens your lifespan.

I'll wait

i dont like intestinal worms and salmonella, fuck me right?

Americans will never know the joy of eating freshly slaughtered chicken sashimi/toriwasa because American chickens are so doped to the eyeballs on meds and kept in shit conditions, salmonella is prevalent.

Chicken prepared correctly, and reared correctly is free from salmonella and is delicious.

Take that American bags of jello on welfare.

eating shit

Rare is ruined. It's overcooked and good only for womens salads. Give me Pittsburgh rare/black and blue

>salmonella
no one eats rare chicken you fucking retarded faggot

Fuckin right

buzzfeed.com/daves4/medium-rare-chicken?bffbtasty&utm_term=.guvzxowP2r#.jlyDk9J783

That's because 90% of restaurants are shit restaurants that hire untrained donkeys to microwave your dishes. They do that so they can pump out their crappy $8.99 entrees with fancy names and still turn a profit.
A proper steak house won't fuck up your filet.

>Ketchup

Confirmed cuck

Actually retard they do, when it is safe to eat.

Westernized chicken batteries force feed chicks anti-immunity drugs, so they can use stimulants and chemicals to increase growth of chickens which in turn because of the immunity system now defunct, the salmonella bacteria grows unhindered.

Which is why you have to cook battery chickens thoroughly, if you get a free range chicken that has been fed correctly, looked after well, and you eat fresh on the day slaughtered - the chances of getting salmonella is negligent.

Welcome to culture.

>eat meat raw or ur a fagit
No thanks

I had gored gored last night so I'm a real baller

>be me
>study the egglaying pattern of a chicken
>2 minutes before it shits an egg
>tie it to a chair
>chop its leg and take a bite
>pull the egg out of its cloaca
>pour the egg into mouth
>chop other leg an take a bite