So im planning to destroy the internet because it degenerate our society. do you guys know where are the main servers...

so im planning to destroy the internet because it degenerate our society. do you guys know where are the main servers? i have couple of kilograms of tnt's stolen from local mining company, fake id's, a revolver (deactivated tho, but good for treathening) etc etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromotive_force
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bait OP.

Bomb the ocean

there are multiple servers around the world that feed the web you mission is litterally impossible

>where are the main servers

In here men! Go get em, OP.

if there is a server, it can be destroyed.

935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC

Deep sea cables.

god speed user, your mission requires you to destroy the entire backbone of the internet that runs across several thousand miles of both land and ocean, it's also underground making it a very tedious task to accomplish.

I believe in you! Make sure you get those cellular towers too to wipe out the 4G coverage!

I kek'ed

we should do it. I'd be down to doing it. It would be like a Project Mayhem (from fight club if u dont know what im talking about). U could try and find out where the underwater cords connecting the US and europe are and cut them.

new plan OP istigatr nuclear warfare thus destroying all internet and anything electronic

does it involve actual fighting? i don't wanna fight.

maybe to recruit men. I'll do all the tyler durden work user

I wouldn't suggest it op, last guy who tried it got shot and later woke up dead in the hospital from eternal bleeding.
But it you insist, you better arm yourself with something lighter than TNT, as 1kg of TNT weighs like 10kg, so it could hinder your mobility.
Best of luck.

mfw
>woke up dead

Most of the transatlantic cables some ashore and branch off in a building on the shore in New Jersey. Gonna take a fair bit more than a few kilos of TNT.

Besides OP is full of shit because mining uses ANFO and has for a long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromotive_force

>1kg of TNT weighs like 10kg

KEKEEK

Just a quick heads up that the NSA are monitoring this thread, your sincerely, the NSA.

kg of TNT weighs like 10kg
>forgetting that things get lighter in water

Nah bro 1kg of TNT is gonna weigh like, .1kg of TNT

OP you need to bring like way way way way more.

I want to see whales floating dead to the surface 300 miles away after your detonation

You gotta destroy the cloud. Everything is stored on there these days.

Just wait until it rains then the cloud is no more. CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

lets take down the NSA first then

mfw realization guys

> over the years there has been an increase in wierd weather and clouds what if the online cloud is just the physical clouds in the sky. whenever a crazy storm happens the cloud gets overloaded with data.

its cuz of the pole shift. no lie

>kiLOGrams

bump i want this to happen

lets do a fight club style shut down of the internet