Im marrying a black girl so i can get US citizenship

Im marrying a black girl so i can get US citizenship

how fucked am I Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qIGjr3MuL3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as you love her it's fine I guess.

enjoy nigger kids

half nigger

>how fucked am I Sup Forums?
Not fucked at all. You might get her to work and pay for everything. Black women have significantly less unemployment rate than men.

How did you meet?

still the other 50% will be subhuman, well, unlucky father genes

well she is doing PhD she is going to the the primary breadwinner so i guess its all cool

In North Carolina

Pretty fucked up way to talk about your wife. That is unless you dont really like her

You will get to live in the South. Thats always a plus.

Do you love her?

If she knows how to make cajun food, you're gonna die of obsesity.

are you not afraid giving so much info about you here? how many huns with black girls live in northern carolina?

I do but I feel like I might be jumping into this decision too fast

>I do but I feel like I might be jumping into this decision too fast
Don't worry, everyone gets divorced now. Shes already immune.

not really if anyone is around Raleigh next month hit me up and we can chill

I really enjoyed my time living in the research triangle beside Durham because that was a ghetto shithole

All memes aside, the South is full of nice cities.

Unlike the Northern Midwest and New England, the South was urbanized more recently. So the streets are newer, buildings are cleaner, everything is more relaxed and smooth.

Yes I know Ive been to fl ga sc nc va maryland etc and ive come across a tons of beautiful cities and nice people

Give it all a try, if things don't work out or things get too serious just get divorced and move along.

I hope she divorces you and you get deported.

congrats dude

thanks user its happening next month so im super nervous

Hope everything goes well

please dont teach your kids hungarian atleast and change your name to something english sounding

Congrats user, you're getting in at the best time. If democrats take back control you will be able to do basically whatever you want. If Trump holds his reign of power, you will enjoy a wealthy lifestyle.

You will sink or swim with us.

im going to rename myself to shlomo goldberg worry not

STEALING OUR WOMEN ARE YOU?!

Just kidding, good luck buddy. Don't let drain all your hot glue.

is she qt?

Is she cute?

I'm marrying this girl and as a consequence I'll be getting citizenship through her.

why would you be fucked? also come on man shes your girlfriend. doesnt fucking matter that shes black.

o, wrong pic

its just my fear of being married and commitment but i think ill get over it! and i dont reallycare about her skin colour tho

>going to move to the Carolina research triangle, one of the best areas in the entire US
>marrying a wholesome black gf who is pursuing a phd and can provide for you
>literally having the best-case possible outcome for someone from eastern europe
>he's fuckn hesitating

this isn't a hard choice

worst-case you guys divorce 6 years from now and you still retain american citizenship and can just find another gf

If he is thinking about being judged, I'm sure. I'd tell OP to not care, this is coming from a black dude. Embrace the booty.

girl(male)?

Never mind that post then commitment is hard I know.

we're both girls (male)

thanks for the kind words user I will go for it! You are all free to come to our wedding

its just that im still in my 20s and i wasnt sure if i should settle yet but im going to go for it

Is it supposed to be a real marriage or did you just make a deal with her?

It is a real marriage

hes from Hungary tho not Moldova he could move tomorrow to any western euro country

You should write a book user! You could title it: How to betray your nation and race in one dick move.

I have more respect for people who breed with gypsies than you. Disgusting.

>assblasted slovakian faggot
Did a black guy split your ass with his BBC and give you aids?

cmon user, dont be like that

Well your kids will probably be ugly as shit but if she makes you happy...

Are you marrying her just for citizenship? Why?

Thanks but no thanks I had enough of Orban propaganda everywhere i go every fucking billboard I see

people who breed with gypsies are literally sacrificing their own life for the nation
>preventing one gypsy girl from making more gypsies
>raise kids to be normal people

stop projecting your gay fantasies on me, disgusting faggot

I wouldn't have said anything had he remained here, and would have chosen to teach the girl Hungarian, and raise their kids as one of us. But this is just plain treason.

This is true I guess. Lots of gypsies nowadays have blue eyes, lighter skin due to mixing.

The bleaching must continue.

Your sons will be chads. Half black boys with white dads always are.

Literally white features except for african hair and slightly darker skin

Anyway, just to let you know don't let having not full-hungarian kids dissuade you from teaching them customs and culture, one of the most Hungarian kids I knew was half-jamaican who was 100% fluent. Although for adminstrative sake, don't give the kids a name like Istvan or Géza, go the ambiguous route like Ádám or give them an ethnic middle name.

>black kids
into le trash

youtu.be/qIGjr3MuL3g

she's american I'm guessing, how did you meet her?

we met in nc a long time ago through mutual friends im off to sleep now gn guys

good night user

You are an honest pace of shit if you call people subhumans, especially a kid.

Actually less fucked than if you married a white girl

Black girls with white husbands or BFs tend to be pretty great actually