Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

>Ist dieser Zwirn tot?
>Sieht so aus.

Weirdest fucking trend ever.

Extreme autism and sadism mixed together. Kill yourselves - your fellow fluffy posters will enjoy it.

>Kill yourselves

No. What are you gonna do about it faggot?

Anyone got the archetypal "cute aggression" image

And that's all I got.

This week's theme: Fluffy.... Nazis?

Nah, some of these are a bit old.

This makes me incredibly angry. Not sure why. Never saw this fluf thing before.

Bump, I want more.

#thatsnothowabortionworks

#thatshowabortionworks

Poor stupid guy. The guy spoiled him and probably didn't teach him right, then blames him. I'd take him in and teach him right, give him a better life.

at first I thought you fluffy fags were nuts, but the cuteness and baby talk infuriates me and I love it

same... i just cant get through the day without some fluffy abuse

Welcome aboard, faggot.

Welcome to our little circle of autism, complimentary tea sandwichs can be found on the table in the corner.

gonna be honest, i really like it when anons say this kind of stuff, especially since i was the same way and eventually started making content.

may i ask what genres you prefer? personally i think wierd and sad box are the best but it's all good

Poor Fluffy. If i was close by I would run over and bash that fuckers head in

Oh no little girl don't get near that fuzzy motherfucker you fool!

I don't get it.

>commits murder for no reason
ok kid

Wouldn't do much good. It looks like they fluffy is too far gone, mate.

I kind of like abuse, weird box and smarty abuse.

(you)

That white fluffy ain't a fluffy. He's a fuzzy, from "The Fall of Cleveland". They were Hasbios second attempt at fluffies, like fluffies but cold and robotic, designed to kill all fluffies possible at command (or as soon as no-one was watching.)

100% accurate

Your a Good user ! I would do the same as well. but you have to catch the fluffy before he swallows that glass tho even tho it has done some damage but nothing serious

That's....scary.

There has to be a comic where a human baby is playing with a few fluffies and gets too rough so the fluffies end up killing it right?

>fluffies could kill a baby

Nope. It's unlikely a fluffy would have the strength to even kill a baby. Their jaws aren't all that strong, their muscles not strong enough to trample, and their teeth are basically like rubber on human skin.

Justice. eye for an eye

he commits murder to animals i commit murder too him :3

A fluffy gets knocked out by a different fluffy, lands on baby, smothers it.

Let's get some jellenheimer in this fluffy thread.

First, fluffies aren't animals.

Second, there's no way that would be equal in the eyes of the law, no matter what kind of legislation has been passed for fluffies. Best you could do is film the guy and get his ass thrown in jail, and that's in generous headcanons.

That went from 0 to 60 very quickly.

>animals

what animal? all i see is a bioengineered, sentient Guinea pig/Horse being trampled. and your "excuse" would never hold up in court under any circumstances, in short stop.being an edgy 12yo

Okay, accidental death could be a thing. I've always wanted to see a human get killed by fluffy stupidity.

Sure it is, just stay positive.

Yeah, I fucking hate that one. That paccie babbeh is too precious. I'd love to see the artist do hugbox content with him, but that's unlikely. There very little paccie babbeh hugbox out there, sadly.

I dunno. There was that story about the fluffy police where a fluffy rapist got shot dead by a cop for raping the fluffy.

ok i could see that, i would also like to see the aftermath when the mother goes ballistic on the little retard

Again, GENEROUS headcanons. In most, the only fluffies that unfortunately get protection are domesticated ones as they're considered property.

that's a cop though, they are above the law, you an average joe citizen would go to prison

>it goes on, and on, and on!
>it's heaven and hell~

>Verdammt! Die Russen hassen Fluffies wirklich!
>Ja, wissen Sie, ich habe gehört, dass dieser eine russiche Hund es liebt sie zu ficken.
ftfy

Fluffies are animals

Animals don't speak English and have the reasoning ability of preschoolers, mate.

no they aren't, they are sentient and every single time this argument comes up this is what it boils down to

>aren't animals
they are sentient, have language with complex mental symbols, expressive art and the ability to conceptualize things that are not immediately present

>are animals
muh feelz

Corvids and parrots do. Dolphins may be even smarter, but their language doesn't involve mimicry.

See

So Fluffies aren't animals, but they are sentient? How is that any better? If anything, that just makes murdering them worse.

Ding ding ding! Now you're gettin it. This is why the Hellgremlin Summer happened.

And this is why Russia shouldn't have a space program!

never said it was better

Hellgremlin Summer?

>Metal Gear? Psycho Mantis?

"hellgremlin" is an extremely over used term to describe smarty abuse, there is a difference.

hellgremlins would be antifluffies, fluffies that willingly hurt others because they enjoy it

smarties are fluffies that often hurt others for personal gain

smarties of course are uncommon and are at most a product of their environment, basically ferals going feral

Smarties aren't all bad, although many are the worst, others who aren't actually "Smarty Friends" (Fluffies who are actually smarter than normal fluffies) do really want to help they're herds.

Back in 2015, a bunch of drawfags and writefags on the booru started writing stories where all fluffies were just selfish, violent, rapey motherfuckers. This gave flimsy justification for abusing fluffies instead of owning up to the fact that fluffies are in general innocent, naive creatures, and fluffy abuse is, in fact, a morally corrupt and those performing it are indulging a darker side.

Smarty abuse and hellgremlin interpretation of fluffies are separate things entirely.

I wish Alex would animate some hugbox :/

that's not smarty syndrome, smarty syndrome is an affliction that affects ferals that makes them selfish and arrogant through a combination of being told they are the best and a deep longing for a human caretaker
i agree, but most don't see it that way, must see smarties being smarties and they bitch about hellgremlins

Human made animals. not god made. Humans did the next big thing and made a Animal called the Fluffy it ws incomplete and this is what we got from it.

it won't happen. he is a Edgelord

It's also a genetic defect that shuts off fluffy empathy.

Also, when all fluffies or the majority of fluffies in a story are acting like assholes, that's not Smarties being Smarties. That's hellgremlin bullshit.

Well, that's disgusting. If there were every a time for McGonagall to show up with his shovel....

#thatsnothowabortionworks