Non-Amerifats: If you were forced to move to America (all expenses paid), where in America would you live?

Non-Amerifats: If you were forced to move to America (all expenses paid), where in America would you live?

My fellow freedom burger: If you got kicked out of the state you currently live in, what other state/city would you move to?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantadailyworld.com/2015/03/24/atlanta-the-no-1-city-for-new-hivaids-cases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know. Whoever would employ me I'd go to their state.

North Dakota or Montana.

To one of the Democrat states because those have the least amount of niggers.

From Maine to NH or Vermont

where are all the white people

North, in the middle.

Washington state

Literally anywhere rural. American cities are universally trash.

texas or colorado.

Probably around North Dakota, Minnesota, or Wisconsin. I would definitely miss mountains and the ocean, but I lived there for about a year and I enjoyed the people.

Cost of living wouldn't be as ludicrous either.

Ahmed

>Whoever would employ me I'd go to their state.

New York. Definitely New York. Trust me.

Anywhere warm and chill with a good amount of people.

Please just take me

Long as I'm still in Dixie or Texas, I don't mind where I go.

Id like to move to CO.

minnesota, plenty of aryan girls for me to breed with, pls lots of rural areas and they probably are not as cucked as the rest of the country
you don't need to take everything as offensive ameriburger, usa cities are well known trashes

Better dead than Ahmed

I want out of California

I went to the mall yesterday and I legitimately did not see a white person out of hundreds of people, and whenever I go outside for a run people are talking in spanish. The mall and where I live are in the good neighborhoods as well, I can't imagine what it's like in the shitty palces

Oregon. I hear its pretty great outside of the main cities.

This. Preferably rural enough not to be bothered by niggers and what not, but not entirely cut off from supplies.

mexico or canda
Either legal drugs or free healthcare
America is in the middle and just sucks

Seattle probably, it looks comfy, low crime, fairly racially homogenous, good local music and cultural scene, good local food by all accounts. I know it's expensive, but hey, all expenses paid. Also, it's close to Vancouver where I have a bunch of freinds.

Any reason that would be a bad idea?

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

The negros won't bother you on the South. They know their place.

minnesota is super cucked, lots of radcilizors.

>Seattle probably, it looks comfy, low crime, fairly racially homogenous

I have some bad news for you my friend...

Seattle is the most leftist shithole outside of Jew York and Hebewood California. It's whiteness is completely negated by the amount of anti-white propaganda spewed by its government.

Florida

Unless you go into a big city. Like Atlanta.

I'd move to Florida.
Flawless weather, lots to do and the hottest females on the planet.

It's basically a conservative version of California.

A lot of half starved Somalian Sand niggers. They need to get deported once Trump is elected.

checkd

Mississippi or Texas

quads checked Id move to colorado probably

is in nordes fucking blood, maybe to the south than, and find myself a conservative rich girl

Kentucky. Maybe Louisville

>we dug coal together

New Hampshire.

Live Free or Die motherfuckers.

well, I would move to any of the following
Wyoming
Idaho
Montana
Wisconsin
Indiana
South Carolina
North Carolina
Georgia
Texas
Alabama
Oregon
Iowa
Arizona, but northern arizona only

Los angles, avoid silver lake and all the hood locations.

What part of cali were you in? I live in cali and see whites on the daily

Michigan. I heard it has a lot of Dutch people living there

I don't want to live in a city that huge. And I hear it's expensive as fuck to live.

Also apparently it's a leftist shithole.

I'd still rather live there though, if I had no choice in state.

Please just get me out of here

Would probably just go to New Jersey or Connecticut from New York. Out west would be a big change

Dont listen to him finland, Move to Arizona

>all this dumb Yurotrash wanting to live in the eternal libtard North
>not down South where the weather is lovely and even the blacks are friendly
Laffin.

Wyoming or Montana

Absolutely anywhere in the Midwest. I would of literally fought in Iraq/Afghanistan if it meant being able to relocate to the desert. I'd prefer Carson City/Reno if possible but I'm not picky

Vermont, West Virginia, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Maine are also lily white.

Silver lake is the only leftist shit hole and that's why I said avoid it, los angles is pretty liberal but it's starting to change.

I've considered Arizona if I were able to move to the US. It'd either be New Hampshire or Arizona.

Too bad it's not so easy to go.

Why in the actual fuck would you move to Iowa? Bunch of fucking corn and meth in Iowa.

But most conservative strongholds also seem to be backwards shitholes. I guess it's a symptom of struggling people being more in touch with reality, and people who have it easy indulging in utopian fantasies.

whats wrong with straya?

South Alaska looks pretty good.

Lol Arizona is hotter than hell and there's nothing there

>West Virginia
West Virginia may be white as a bleached sheet, but trust me, you DON'T want to live there if you hate niggers. Get my meaning?

One of the central north states or Washington probably. What is Oregon like?

Illinois fag here. I would go to Texas in a heartbeat.

If you're Ashkenazi, then you'll find work just fine in New York, California, DC, or Florida

Nevada isn't considered the midwest, just the west

>Lives in Virginia
North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia
Or anywhere similar

El Segundo area

>wanting to live in little california

Fucking cunts ruin everywhere they go

Montana?

Actual conservative strongholds don't really exist in America (yet). They're all the same really, just some are worse than others.

There are many options here for foreign born whites. Under Trump the U.S should limit Hispanic immigration, deport all Sand niggers and accept millions of new European migrants.

New Yorker here, if I were kicked out I'd probably go live in Charleston.

NJ here

In order would be Tennessee, Texas, Florida

It does, but only in very specific locations. The rest of Michigan is trash. But, they even have a city called Holland and Zeeland, so they're extremely dutch

Full of stuck-up-their-own-ass faggot libs. Perfect for a Brit.

Vermont is too rural and liberal

West virginia is a third world country

and Im from NY and want to move west so Thats why I didnt put Nh, Ri, and Me on the list. good states tho

Somewhere in the middle of buttfuck no where, deep South or Appalachia

Alaska is banal as fuck unless you're into wildlife, hunting and snow sporting.

muh bro. Come to louisville, the more the merrier

So what's the harm in living in a leftist stronghold? Surely it should be easier to succeed if everyone around me is pouting into instagram selfies and photographing their lunch, no?

Boston, no question

(I'm from Montreal)

>where in America would you live?
I would find the niggeriest city and bang some of that sweet coon poon. Probably Atlanta.

From California to Washington. Mostly for family up there already, and the cheap electricity, and work for my career is available up there.

Really seriously considering it already because my funs are going to illegal in California soon.

Zurich? Dublin Maybe?

I can't believe Paris shitskinned itself. Its fucking depressing.

Just somewhere clean and full of white people. Fuck this ugly brown malaise of a future.

Literally going to enemy territory.

>Texan

>Probably Arizona, Kentucky, Tennessee, or South Carolina.

Prefer not to be on east coast time though

My father in law lives in Middletown and works for Ford. I live in Indiana but go there alot. I love that area, if I could move that's where I'd move to.

>backwards shitholes
The Irish would feel right at home.

this, can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

Also too many niggers and other shitskins, whites are less than half of the population below 18 years old.

You gun git dead.

atlantadailyworld.com/2015/03/24/atlanta-the-no-1-city-for-new-hivaids-cases/

I know you can't go off of just a show, but ever since Justified - if they're like how they are in the show - I just know I'd get along amazingly with those people.

Flag irrelevant for whatever it's worth. White South African (Afrikaner)

currently live in Massachusetts
would move to either New Hampshire or Vermont, I love New England too much to leave it

I'd move to whatever state has the most flexible laws regarding gun ownership and where i can get pretty much any gun i can imagine. Or a tank.

>little cali
Confirmed for never living in CA. JH is 99% white and conservative minus the transient billionaries who show up once a year.

Northern AZ

My back Yard in July

90 degrees

Get fucked

Montana or Wyoming, some lace far away from filthy spics

south Carolina

Literally any other state besides commiefornia is where I'd go.

My state and Cali are probably the most degenerate states in the entire US

Set me up with some farmable land in Colorado fampai.

ye fugg off, boston is my clay

Where are the cleanest niggers then?

Paris is fucking finished. The Paris that we grew up to idolize has been eviscerated by Islamist. The same goes for London. I would rather visit decent parts of Latin America than many of the former European capitals.

I don't think you know what the word banal means?

do you want to die?