LSD music

Imma be taking some LSD tomorrow. What are some good albums I should carry with me? Preferably classical, post-rock, neopsy and shoegaze, though metal and space rock are also welcome.
Pic related, the sort of stuff I'm looking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQyq0p2AYYo
youtube.com/watch?v=CDv1lRXhKx0
youtube.com/watch?v=qUOqgYKrjPE
youtube.com/watch?v=DqXy4uJ3iK0
youtube.com/watch?v=5DqRJxOkKLo
vimeo.com/41160389
youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITCOTCK - King Crimson
Earth is not a cold dead place - Explosions in the sky
Any fucking Pink Floyd

nigger just listen to the music you like listening to

I already listened to ITCOTCK on acid before.
Will check the rest. The idea is to discover new music while on acid, not just listen to the same album I've heard 20 times before.

This is one of my favorite records
>especially for acid

Boredoms - Super Roots 7
youtube.com/watch?v=uQyq0p2AYYo
Tangential space rock. Real fun. Enjoy.
dalek - Untitled
youtube.com/watch?v=CDv1lRXhKx0
Post-rock. Real depressing, beware.
Threnody Ensemble - Timbre Hollow (and bonuses)
youtube.com/watch?v=qUOqgYKrjPE
Beautiful neoclassical.

By the way skip to 4:04 for Super Roots 7 if you just want the gooood shit. Whole thing is worth listening to as a buildup, high, and then come down.

Heard one album of Boredoms and it was sick, so I'm totally trying Super Roots! The depressing dalek thing doesn't really seem like a good idea.
Also trying Threnody Ensemble

Also, just finished downloading this. Thanks!

Lantlos - Melting Sun

Listen to the last 3 tracks of this thing in a row.

I took acid at a festival last year and the trip took a turn for the worst. When I listened to the last track on that album it brought me out of it though. It's pretty much the perfect song for any kind of psychedelic experience.

Also Wildflower by The Avalanches.

normie but it works

I was coming down off 3 tabs and I listened to Beechwood Park on repeat (it felt nice at the time). I checked back later and it was like 34 times consecutively.

tl;dr all the songs are great regardless.

what is like to listen to musics on acid ?

youtube.com/watch?v=DqXy4uJ3iK0
youtube.com/watch?v=5DqRJxOkKLo

Check these my man. They're two sides of one album by Boredoms. Fucking lovely ass shit.

there isn't really a viable way to explain it with words. even if you've done other drugs before, it's not really anything like anything else I've experienced so I'm never sure how to explain it.

If you're interested I would suggest giving it a go. But make sure you're in a good headspace and that the environment you do it in is safe and comfortable. And bring the best pair of headphones you can find.

If you're going to be at a computer while tripping, make sure you watch this with your headphones on vimeo.com/41160389

This shit makes me cry tears of joy when I'm sober so I can't imagine how good it'll be while tripping.

like there's a concert in your head and it continually echoes

Pic related

it's not what you'd want, but Swans constitutes good LSD music

-guys im trying out a beer tomorrow what do i listen to

Ed Sheeran, Shape of You

I am so done with seeing these threads. You can only loosely plan an acid trip - by the time you hit the LSD you will lose interest in music recommendations given to you by strangers.

The use of LSD is an exploration of yourself, not an exploration of someone else's music. Listen to what you feel like and do what you feel like. You don't want to risk putting an album on you're not already familiar with just in case it sends you to a bad place.

I recommend going outside - I've had a number of very bad psychedelic experiences while shut in during the winter. Plan your day loosely and give yourself ample opportunity to explore yourself and whichever situation you find yourself in.

Lol: I know what I'm doing. Save the parenting for your kids.

What's the best drug to get immersed, if there is any?
Not just for music but for other media aswell.

Don't take it doesn't worth it.

Lol another dumbass who can't read:

not that guy but these threads are clearly just so OP can flaunt that he's doing drugs/start a music-unrelated thread, (just discuss LSD).

It's very lame.

this is not even the tip of the iceberg

hopefully you'll take enough kill yourself you worthless dumbfuck.

But that's you simply assuming things instead of just contributing to the subject of the thread. There is zero obnoxious drug discussion in this thread, save for you, , , and .

This, when you're on acid you don't want to do anything, just live in the moment for a bit

'Nother dumbass who can't read the thread. Wew you guys are in force.

video clip depicts accurate reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM

Also try:
>Moonlust-The Holydrug Couple
>Like So-shindigs

Pic related is prob more along the lines of shoegaze, though I don't really know how to classify this shit. Really, I've tried these albums under acid and they were all really good.

If this is the case, stay away from Sup Forumscore shit.

Death Grips

These threads show up probably once a week.
Clearly a CIA MKULTRA psyop intended to get subjects to listen to "their music". If you take LSD you're part of MKULTRA. Even if OP is just a 20 something DUDE MAN LSD person he's still part of it.

how