WWYD

WWYD

Push her skirt over her ass, bend her over and make her hold onto the door frame while I fuck her fast and furious (tm)

fill her cunt up then pass her off to my friends who will run a train on her

gag her on my cock while shes getting plowed by bbc

I would tuck her in by 10 and wish her a nice day in middle school tomorrow.

show her tits

spread those beautiful pale thighs and tongue fuck her cunt

Fuck that sound good

rip the dress off of her and suck her tits while burying my cock deep in her

WWYD? reply for reply

This is what she gets

She would love that

turn 360 degrees and walk away

cum on her freckles

wwyd to my gf...kik me johnnybee283

Asian slut

hold her down on my cock until she gags and chokes then pull out and cum all over her face and tits

i would massage her prostate with my penis.

Kayleigh

gonna need to see more pics first

on my kness spread her fat ass cheeks and tongue fuck her ass hole and cunt

wwyd

Have her call her dad abut my dry cleaning,

I'd berry my dick so deep in that ass that whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur.

WWYD to her? She looks like a loli but she's legal and very slutty

need more pics.

Pick one and what you would do to her

moar loli-looking bitch

not sure about her face. Id let her ride me.

wwyd to this bitch?

id pump my seed in her womb

what else? She has nice perky tits

I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

wwyd to this pinoy slut

continue

Lick her tits, till she's warm. Then fuck her hard

How would u violate these holes?

love dark skinned whores like this. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

wwyd to one of these bitches?

WWYD?

middle, I'd fuck every hole and make sure she'd swallow my cum like a good little whore

wwyd?

I would turn that beautiful little pink asshole to a torn red one.

Right looks like she enjoys a good anal pounding. I'd love to hear her moan with a cock in her ass

More of middle

anyone do one of mine?
will reply for good replies

I'd love to suck on those tits

more right

I'd slap the shit out of her bitch face and spit on it too. I'd force my cock in her mouth, making her drool all over herself, then use this drool to paint her face with it, to make her feel like the dirty whore she should always have been with any man willing to use her. I'd then pound her ass as hard as I could while stretching her mouth with my hands, forcing her to smile even while in terrible pain. She would learn to love anal sex and to fucking smile when a man use her, making her a useful set of holes.

What a sexy little whore. I'd invade her room while taking photos of herself and force her to keep recording. I'd make her call out to her family as I tie them all up so they can watch in person what I'm going to do to their lovely daughter. I'll get hard by ramming my cock in her throat as hard as I can, the force of my pelvis busting her nose as I slam her face down on my clock repeatedly. She starts to gag as I get hard and eventually throws up over herself and my cock as I'm punching the back of her throat with my cock. I'll knock her to the floor and order her doggystyle while looking in the faces of her family as I line my cock up to her tight asshole I punch her in the back of her head and slam my fist on her hand, shattering it. While she's screaming in agony then I'll finally drive my cock deep into her bowels, tearing her asshole til it bleeds and pistoning in and out of it as hard as I can while she yelps and cries. Finally I'll pull out and force her family to look at me while I cum all over their baby girls face and force her to clean off my blood and shit covered cock. Finally I'll force her to get off every member of her family while they're tied up while I sit back and stroke myself stiff again.

Jackie (L) and Janice (R) wwyd?

moar

She's gorgeous, I'd take her out on a date and act perfectly normal the whole time, then when we're on the car ride home i'd grab her tits. She'd smack my hand away because she's "not that kind of girl" Then i'd pull the car into an alley and drag her out of the car by her hair while shoving her face into the dirt and ripping her clothes off, then i'd start smacking her ass while she cries and asks for help. Once she calms down a little i'd shove my entire cock into her pussy at once and start pounding her while yanking her hair back with one hand and smacking her ass with the other. About halfway through I'd stop and pull out, just to start fucking her ass the same way. Then i'd pull out of her ass and make her suck my cock clean until i cum on her face and tits, then I'd send pictures of her cum-drenched face to all her contacts using her phone. I'd leave her in the alley afterwards.
WWYD to tatiana?

The right one:
I'd slam her in the face with my cock a few times and rub it over her face getting my scent on her cute face. I'd then cover her face with my spit and rub it in. When she starts to cry I would kick in her in the gut a few times. After kicking her some more I plunge my cock into her cunt cumming loads of hot cum in her cute body before dumping her in a dirty street full of beggars.

Abuse this naughty girl shes already chained up for you.

what a lovely nigger to serve as a cumdumpster: I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

wwyd to tash (right) be brutal

Surrounded by a group of guys as they leave the party late one night. They're tied up and gagged, thrown into the back of a van and driven to an abandoned warehouse.

When they arrive, they're stripped naked in the back of the van, then pulled out. There's 6 guys who take turns using them as human sex dolls, beating them up as they're brutally raped until the guys have almost finished. The last guys all gagging them until they're unconscious on their dicks before cumming in and on them, then leaving them there tied up and naked.

what else would you do to janice the chink?

I would strip her down and tie her naked to the floor. I would start by fucking her mouth until she chokes on my first load. Then I would piss in her mouth to wash it down.
Then I would start fucking her with a beer bottle until I'm hard again. After that I will ram my cock into her cunt, pound her pussy until it bleeds so she can suck her own blood off me. Next is the bitch's asshole, I force my cock in there rough. After I shot another load of cum into her asshole I wipe my dick on her face. I shave her head, drug her, and leave her in an ally full of horny homeless men.

I would start beating her around just to soften the meat a bit.
Once she's done I'd throw the bitch on the bed and throat fuck her, while spitting on her face and slapping her. I would pinch her nose shut as she's gagging on my cock.Then I'd fuck her missionary while slapping her tits. Then I'd pull out and cum all over her mouth and face and have her lick it all up and swallow it.

Deport her back to Guatemala.

Left or Right? Wwyd

this stunning thicc goddess would get a special treatment. id invite her to a beach party, and wait untill the spiked drinks took her out for the count. while she was unconcious id tie her up, strip her down, set the cameras up and wait. when she wakes up everyone takes turns and stretch her out and let all my friends fuck her stupid worthless holes however they want. Once she's leaking cum from every hole then she pushes it all out on the floor and sucks it up. we her home gang rape her pussy for hour and throat fuck the bitch, until she starts crying, then turn her over and fuck her ass. When she is all used up and nothing but a sweaty, cummy. worthless mess. drop her limp body naked infront of a homeless shelter and watch them go to town on her.

is poor jackie just watching her friend get raped?

that cutie on the left looks like she knows her way around a cock. Picking her up at the music festival we get to chatting, and eventually she decides to come back to my tent. as soon as we get inside i gag her and tie her up in a bent over position. Slowly work fingers and other objects in and out of her lubed ass very slowly. The whole time assuring her that she is not going to enjoy the days events. She whimpers and cries but I'm not hearing it. I leave a buttplug in her ass until everyone shown up. Little did she know I yell out that theres a free fuck, advertising her asshole only. I slip her some pain pills to quiet down her crying. About 20 guys show up. Black, white and all in between. I allow two at a time but they eventually over power me and all get her at the same time. Theybravishbher body and leave her covered in cum and a broken soul. She is forever changed and is now a slut for life

who do you pick from this asian buffet?

willing to wwyd her if you're still here

I'd rip off her clothes and make her stand in front of the mirror and watch as I bend her over and squeeze her tits then pull hard on her hair and ram up into her ass as she watches herself get brutalized and cries and moans then I pull out and cum in her pussy before shoving her to her knees and make her make me hard again and when she does I'll ram my cock down her throat and wrap a hand around her neck as she chokes and gags and eventually passes out.

pick one and wwyd to them?

KNock her down off that bike and smother her face untill she passes out. When she wakes she's on a secluded bike path in a city park. Butt naked and tied up in the doggystyle position. Walkers and bikers stop and shove their nasty, sweaty cocks in all her holes. One after the other they cum in her holes until she's soaking wet with cum.

At the end of the day i replace her bike seat with a dildo, ram her asshole on to it , tie her feet to the pedals and hands to the bars. Filming her cum-covered and tear streaked face heave with pain as her ass is torn apart as she is forced to ride home is the icing on the cake.

PIck and mix your own fuckpigs

top middle is my favorite of these sluts.
I'd kick her to her knees, grab her by the ears, and start smacking my dick on her forehead.
After a while I'd kick her in the stomach and ram my cock in when she opens her mouth in pain.
I'd force her to beg for it with my cock down her throat, make her say her name and tell me what a whore she is.
After she starts crying I'll pull out, slam her head to the ground, grab her by the ass, pull her sweet ass up, and fuck it raw while I smash her face into the mud.

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

Burn her feet with cigarettes and tie her to a bed

Pin her against that tree and rip off her shirt. Grab an apple and have us both eat it from opposite sides using nothing but our mouths. Eventually make out with tongue, then slide her pants and underwear off, and grind against those hips until we cum.

Second from the left. I'd probably just go vanilla missionary on the boardwalk, maybe grab her and throw ourselves in the lake to continue in there.

Wwyd

Grab a hold of that top and pull it down, let those tits show. Grab her head and direct it onto your dick. Fuck her face, taking your dick out time to time so you can slap her face and tits with your cock. Make sure you get your cock nice and deep down her throat and empty your cum straight down holding her head firmly down until you finish

I'd cum inside her and have her walk around all day in that skirt.

Cum on her face and make her walk around showing it off

Which Sailor Slut would you do and what would you do to her?

wwyd
>underage slut
>already had older guys
>new guy every 2 weeks
(Also gets drunk on regular basis)

Push her right up against the wall, unbutton those tight jeans and pull them down to her ankles, turn her around pull her panties aside and penetrate her pussy. She'd have her hands on the wall her jeans still around her ankles. Make sure you push her head onto the wall as you use her tight pussy to extract your cum

wwyd? be rough

Do ur worst 2 this thicc body, she can handle it

My sister

Another pic