I need your advice Sup Forums

I need your advice Sup Forums

A few months ago my wife took our kids to the store to get some groceries, and as she was leaving the store a creepy guy with long hair blocked her path with his car, making eye contact with her as he started jacking off as he slowly followed her and my kids with his car as he watched them all get in. She was able to write down his license plate and called the cops immediately. He was taken in and she picked him out two days later. Then I find out it's a habitual thing that he does and he never got any jail time or any real consequence because his father is a cop and they backed him up within the system. He walks free and gets in more trouble with other people after doing this to my family. Still not in jail.

I know where he lives and my brother and some friends want to do something soon but don't want to get in trouble or ruin our lives, simply want to put out a message while reciprocating some darkness to somebody who's earned it.

>Publix: Where Shopping Is A Pleasure

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13news.com/news/local-news/235719491-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ski mask up and rape him in his sleep

Use your wife as bait and lure him to a more or less secluded area and then pounce. Make sure to wear masks and gloves.

Send a paid hooker to his house with a confirmed STD like herbes or hiv and get her to give it to him

Wait for him to exit his house, cover your face and beat the shit out of him. TELL HIM WHY YOU'RE DOING IT. I bet he doesn't do it again as long as you fuck him up good.

ski mask, gloves, plain black turtleneck, pants, shoes. basically throwaway clothes you buy specifically for this then burn after.

break into his house at night when you know he's alone there. beat him within an inch of his life and tell him it's because he's a creepy pervert who jacks off infront of women and kids in public. make sure if you're driving you park a couple blocks away and walk to and from his house.

Contact the PD of the father, ask for the Chief of Police and tell them you are going to get an attorney to sue them.

If he physically exposed his sexuality to a child the officers would be committng a huge crime if they let him get off scot free.

I won't subject her to that although it's a good idea
So any Craigslist whore, gotcha
Very realistic. This is very personal to me and I can post updates if anybody is interested.

They laughed at me and called me a liberal for trying to alter justice. He got a misdemeanor. Which is nothing in my eyes, despite the fact that he was ALREADY being investigated for a similar offence in a different parking lot. Florida is a backwards state. I shouldn't have raised kids here.

It doesnt matter, if you expose your genitalia to ANYONE under the age of 18 it is public exposure to a child and they HAVE to put him on a sex offender list.

If you are serious about this start calling lawyers and getting your case assessed.

Of course this is in MURICA, so yeah.

If you arent, I cant help then mate but there is no way the cops should brush something off like this.

Sue

Seriously OP if this isnt a troll (Its Sup Forums its gotta be) but if it isnt go after that PD's throat. Call some fucking lawyers up.

I wish I was trolling. This is my fucking life right now. Been trying to make the right calls for over 5 months now, every day without fail. You think I would come to this site for advice if I wasn't serious? This is a last resort and I truly feel like the system is against us in this situation.
I am not certain he's on the list but the charge says to someone under 16 yet it's a misdemeanor and he got no jail time.

Bump. OP here, I really want to see what others think I should do before I evaluate everything and make a decision.

sure do what you want user, beat him half to death. then get sent to prison for 5-10 years and ruin you and your families lives. i know he's a pervert and all but fuck until he actually physically harms someone dont do anything to him. fuck, sue the police station for letting him walk and continually do this. you really want to be the type of motherfucker that gouges someones eyes out because he look at another woman likr a barbaric muslim. no. this guy needs help, and a beating will only further push him into being an outcast and then he probably really will go rape or harm somebody

Bump

Sugar in gas tank, repeat as needed

Will it do any noticeable damage?

It will completely fuck up his fuel tank which is a very serious offense I might add. Would not advise.

fox13news.com/news/local-news/235719491-story