It's true Watches at 0 $?

>it's true Watches at 0 $?

time to buy a nice watch

Adspam on Sup Forums is really low you looser. I think deep down you know that too

Watches purchased in bulk from china for cents on the dollar.

Pay ~$10-$15 in "shipping"

You're actually paying between $5-$7 for a cheap chinese watch that has a

still a good deal for the brand

Samefag
>Because it's not free it's a scam and most of these replies are auto generated or pre-made. The watch is free but they ask for shipping and they "need" to have your credit card number for the cheap shipping fees. In reality they just want to steal your credit card.

These watches are so glaringly cheap, I would genuinely be embarassed to wear one.

U can't wear these watches faggot it's a scam

yeah but the thing is the OP is a scammer. Maybe the watch is that price but you won't get it from this guy. I just wanted to put him on the spot for bein annoying posting the same damn thread, now it's my turn motherfucker. By the way YOU are OP just like everyone acting oblivious to the fact this isn't a scam, move along people. This is a new form of autism, hopefully OP
gets a real job

What's with the dumbfuck spam posts?

How ? I just bought one

i purchased 3. i can post proof if want. the watches are cheap, they cost as much as shipping, so you aren't really getting scammed. thin watches with cheap materials.

>Bump. You stupid motherfucker, go hide bitch. I'm not gonna let this thread die. now NOBODY will fall for your scam.not like anybody ever did I just wanted to have my round with you bitch always posting the same damn thing >watches for $0? Why?
Everytime I see that I de rail the post right then and there as if everybody else isn't doing the same thing. Suck my dick

Hahaha are you a idiot, you're in on the scam

Hey there OP! >replies at $0! Why?

Your scam isn't working now is it you cheap piece of shit. I hope your family starves to death because I prevented you from getting all the money you guys needed. THE WATCHES ARE A FUCKING SCAM

>Mfw I only bought one but could have bought 3 for the same price

post your credit card

You better hope to god on account of your rent next time you decide to post the same damn thing on this website I don't catch you.
>bumps at $0! WHY?

More like time to try and make chump change by scamming people on a cartoon image board
>I don't want to get a real job! Why?

Poor ass bitch I hope you like the taste of cock in your mouth and the feeling of hard labor on your dirty hands. I'm not gonna let your family eat ever again