So there is this new website called Sarahah that lets you leave anonymous comments to people...

So there is this new website called Sarahah that lets you leave anonymous comments to people, and it looks like tons of facebook people are doing it.

Dubs decides what I write. I will submit every dubs rolled.

Other urls found in this thread:

bellabear1.sarahah.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could park a toyota on your giant forehead.

Rolling

REROLL

Fucking reroll

POST IT OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Everything about your face makes me want to eat vomit off it. You look ridiculous and gross. Id totally fuck you in an inappropiately abusive way. Id probably call you my babygirl and you would call me papa. if not id shit between your ugly teeth onto your tongue. then Id knuckle punch your clit bitch.

Any more?

OP here, I'll let you know if she posts responses on her instagram

Peyton manning called he wants his foreheads back

Rolling

why do you have saggy meth face?

Notes from OP: She is literally a land whale. Fucking huge, 300+ lbs. Her face also looks like an abortion.

Rolls

You look like an inside-out butthole KFC sandwich

roll

Rolling

Fucking yeah roll

GOD DAMMIT ROLL

>thank you for your honesty :)
kek

I want you to fist my ass while blowing me.

Hi..Im so surprised to realize I like girls like you. I didnt understand it until I realized how much it turns me on when a girls pussy has a gut. I bet your clit is suffocating in those slabs of treet meat.

If your stomach sticks out past your tits are you really even a woman anymore?

I want to punch you in the face untill I cant lift my arms anymore..

What is Sarahah?

rolling

^^^ my trips but i changed my mind..post this instead..

Hi sweetie. FYI, not to embarrass you but we think you need to clean up a little bit more. Theres been an odor we only notice when youre here. And I think you left shit on the toilet the other day.

why you look like a customized character with your eyes so fucking maSSive

OP here, Fuck it posting this one too

real here.

is a liar

OMG!!!! SOMEONE IS POSTING HIDDEN VIDEOS OF YOU ON Sup Forums!!!!!

Damn nice dubs again, but I already posted both, said screw it.

Kill yourself fat whore

Here is a larger picture of her

Dont listen to the haters. You do pass, "girl".

Alright you are all gay and slow

Go post your own shit bellabear1.sarahah.com/

Oh shit...she looks as ugly as whatshername...the country singer with a country singing mother that looked better then the daughter?

Face like a busted ass

deno. she has a meth head boyfriend though and lives in a trailer. she is a country song for sure

Your nose piercing only makes me notice just how fucking big your face is.

Roll

I already sent that one too, said screw it and been sending almost all of them but I posted link so you can post your own shit now.

hahaha she looks like the old white haired racist cook lady that said nigger...if she had a baby with the bitch that hates every accused criminal...nancy grace...if the old racist cook and nancy grace had a baby it would be your cowfriend.

How do I use Sarahah?
what name goes in the url?

This looks shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Wish it was

See? id actually fuck her if I were short enough that i always saw her at this angle.

Man the harpoons

looks fuckin airbrushed

Her life is airbrushed

I can smell her through my screen...

ANSWER ME