Im looking for insight or help on how to make 600 USD by the end of the month. Im on my last legs here...

Im looking for insight or help on how to make 600 USD by the end of the month. Im on my last legs here. Ive only been eating one package of ramen a day. Ive lost so much over these past few weeks that even making rent is going to be difficult. Im a 20 year old who got laid off and i have no safety net to fall back on. Im desperate at this point as everything seems to be falling apart around me. My apartment is empty and has been since i moved in. All i have is a smartphone and a sleeping bag. I just need that one chance to make a difference. I wasnt graced with oppurtunity but ive always been willing to do what it takes to make a name for myself. I just need help in finding that big payoff. Im not asking for money. Just advice.

TL;DR i am in desperate need of advice and resources

What was your job? What are your skills?

Well what did you lose op? How did you get here? Do you have any other assets like bitcoins or shit you're holding on to? Anything at all? What job do you work?

Essentially what you need to do (it's worked for me because I've been in the same position) is to just go out and start looking for a highway to run into.

I can't give you a job, but good luck user.

Mug people. It's easy enough in tourist districts. Most won't fight if you look crazy enough. If you have a month you should be able to clear 600 pretty easily. Few mugging get solved cause it's so hard to find some rando in the dark with a Hoodie days after. Don't mug near where u live and good luck.

Just go begging on the street. Maybe sing a bit to entertain the more privileged in society? Werk it OP

This

Do you not have friends or family? Most people wouldn't let their friends or family go hungry if they can help it

I worked for a temp agency at a company that did electrochrome plating. But beyond that ive been biding time learning c# programming just for the hell of it. I also have years of experience with hyrdaulics mostly leaning on the side of semi truck dollies. But i lack a cdl.

if you want help provide a timestamp of your empty flat and any relevant information to your situation.

well youre 20, im not trying to sound old fashioned here, but get a fucking job! you should be able to do physical labour as long as youre not a fat useless piece of shit

Ive been on my own since i graduated in 2014. Life has not been easy user, but ive managed to stay clean of drugs and alcohol in that time if thay even means anything.

Ive returned about 30 applications. I got laid off at the worst time in the month. Trust me i believe in the tried and true old fashion recovery but shits a little different this time around

you totally ignored the part about manual labor

if youre not lazy, you should have no trouble finding a job

>timestamp
>location
>skills

30 applications? wow, that must have been a full 6 hours of work! pay attention you dont get burnout from all the work you put into finding a job

I am able bodied and i have worked construction and manual labor from day one. Whether it be laying pipe in fields to pouring asphalt.

it seems OP doesnt really needs help, threads over.

Yeah OP as much as it sucks to have to hear working at a restaurant might be your best bet at this point, at least while you're learning more languages/increasing your skill set for real jobs. Make a good impression on management, memorize the menu as quickly as possible and learn the restaurant game well. I live in North Jersey where rent is balls expensive and I managed to rake in rent money ($950 a month), smuggle food from work and save for school. Eventually I found a coworker to split my space with and cut rent in half but I digress. Any tip based job can be good last resort work if you're desperate (which you are).

I guess it also depends where you live. If you decide to go with this, find a place that is busy but NOT corporate. Corporate restaurants pool your tips with everyone else's and divide it evenly, so if your coworkers are shit and get shitty tips then you'll be losing money.

Another temp agency. Easy. Or the same agency and different job.

A lot of suck. Consider initially investing in kneepads to make it easier

start hustling.

weed if you are a fucking softy.

coke if you got a real pair of balls.

if you don't know a dealer you're going to need to find one and show 1. you aren't a snitch 2. you are desperate.

Either you will find yourself in a situation of trafficking a large amount or hustling on the street.

>these
/thread

come be my neet
> 1. you will be a gay slave
>2. never have to worry about money
> 3. i'll buy you dragon dildos
> 4. i'll keep you in chastity
what do you say user wanna be my neet bitch ?

Sorry i was trying to find a pic format that would allow me to post.

I wouldbe

Checked, also this

burger king and MacDonald's

OP don’t forget you’re asking for advice on Sup Forums. First, don’t panic. try looking for work from someone that pays under the table. It’ll be hard and the pay will be shit but they’ll hire you on the spot. 2nd. Save up money to build a house and stop paying rent in this fraudulent system.

>timestamp...ok
>location
>skills

you're not really good at following simple instructions.

Suck dicks for dollars, even an average princess can make $600 a night on a friday/saturday

>can't follow simple instructions
>capital b
Your only option is to sell your organs which are probably worthless anyway

Here is what you do! Take a pair of old clothes you have, put them on and then go out and roll in the dirt. Then you put some dirt on your face and write a heartfelt sign "homeless please help me" or some shit and you beg for money.

> this
i built my small house for like 10k

In all seriousness, just apply for a credit card. Get a discover or something that you don't have yet. Boom, free money.

Sell your ass to someone who doesn't look like a hobo

Where the fuck are you, and do you own the land you live on?
He'd have to pay it back sometime in the future, dipshit. Also consider OP's credit score.

Layed off? File for unemployment.

looks better than expected
i guess youre an amerifag? work early in the morning for some shitty amazon logistics contractor, they need idiots to work a shit ton of labour under crappy conditions all the time. cash payment at the end of the shift in return for lower wages. later in the day work, like some other user suggested, in some sort or restaurant or bar. 14 to 18 hours of work a day are not sustainable, i know, but for the next couple of days, maybe weeks, is what you need to do.
tell people your story! maybe youll find an employer that struggled himself one time, hell be more likely to help you out by employing you.
if youre college educated i still dont really get why we have to tell you all of this

Nice place user

Also maybe go around behind bars looking for empty kegs to return maybe?
Or

My skills have been presented before and i thought i said before that i lived in nebraska but i must not have posted it.

He said he just needs a chance to have some money. The assumption there is that if he can live through the month he'll be able to find income. I've never seen anyone get a credit card with a line of less than $800. If we're talking making it through the end of the month, credit cards are better than getting a loan. Just lie on the form and say you work part time.

Don't you think they'd run a background check on OP before giving him a card?

yeah it was a cheap piece hardly paid anything

But that requires the following skills: No Pride

As long as you're not an idiot major companies just care about your credit score. You have to be a complete moron to have a credit score so low that you get denied. You say you're working part time as a housekeeper or something else that would be off the record and that you make about $1000 a month. They'll give you a credit line of about $1000-$1500 dollars and you can use that to dig out of your hole, then pay it back when you find a job.

I think you are seriously overestimating how hard it is to get a credit card. If 14 year old girls with no job can get 8 of them then surely OP can get one.

You live in Lincoln or Omaha, otherwise your fucked.

Go to a temp agency and get another job. Those towns are filled with Jobs.

I know it doesn't solve the money but go to the dumpsters behind supermarkets, place is full of food, all fairly good food too, its a bit more rank in the summer than in the winter but it's still worth doing free good food

1. Stop eating the fucking ramen. No matter how poor you are, you can get SOME kind of nutritious food. Part of the reason junkies go so far downhill so fast isn't even the drugs, its the fact they neglect everything else FOR the drugs. Eat real food. "Sharpen the saw."

2. If you're in your apartment it isn't empty. If you HAVE an apartment, you are richer than 90% of the people on earth. "I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself."

3. If you're 20, skinny, and poor, eventually, a man will try to fuck you for money. Don't do it. Unless you like fucking men for money.

4. Be a waiter. This will expose you to men who want to fuck you for money. Don't do it. Serve them meals/drinks, collect your tips, and pay the IRS their share.

5. Open a Backpage account. Post pictures of your skinny ass in a dress. Offer to fuck men for money.

6. Fuck men for money.

7. Go home and eat ramen noodles.

8. NEVER ASK Sup Forums FOR LIFE ADVICE AGAIN

9. No really, go back to #4. Do that. Arbeit macht frei, motherfucker. You have much, much farther to fall and you should know that, so you can be aware of it. People who think they've hit bottom stop trying to treat water, then sink deeper than they knew possible. SWIM. Go to people with your hat in your hand and tell them you'll work your ass off for cheap, but it has to start tomorrow. The world is cruel, but it loves people who try and keep trying.

This was definitley what i needed to hear.

Don't do this. The WORST you can say, right now, is that you have very little money. The second you hit that credit card, your net worth will be negative. If things aren't looking up the month after that, your creditor will be eating your ramen the month after that.

i already offered he didn't want it

Go online and search for temp employment agencies.

Most of their assignments are not high-paying, but $600 before the end of the month should be doable.

> op is kill
well we tried folks

You could always go on the rob, only from big business though. On one hand yo get away with it and can afford food etc. On the other you get jailed and get fed, somewhere to sleep and depending on the person a job. You also get the opportunity to fuck men.

> fuck men
user you are looking at a great situation a prostitution or this faggot

>"Sharpen the saw."
>"I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself."
>SWIM.

what a fucking weirdo

stop lying on your application. they don't care... say you got fired its not a big deal

>amazon logistics contractor,
not op nut where would someone find these amazon contractors near my area?

Either sell drugs. Or smth like the rest suggested such getting a new job or commit sudoku.
Anyhow goodluck.

> job boards
although amazon is kind of jewish

You clearly have no idea how to manage money if you're buying ramen.. you can get a carton of eggs for the cost of ramen. Go get some shitty teenager job for the meantime, learn to manage your money and for fucks sake go back to school