Will you allow North Korean refugees into your country?

Will you allow North Korean refugees into your country?

yes

Would you let tea girl move into your house?

She's probably dead by this point.

only women, children, and the elderly

North Koreans have TV, this is bullshit.

Only the women

I want a qt North Korean gf.

by house you mean house of god

Norks need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and revolt. I do not want any of them in my cuntry. This is not our problem.

t. Chang

I know all Asians hate each other, but you don't have the right to refuse other people into a country that welcomed you

this is the correct answer

t. Kim João-Un

south korean refugees would turn into massive hysteria and full-on SJW mode.

nk people wouldnt care anything bout ghetto life in a refugee camp since their lives were like that but south koreans would protest everywhere in the camps and demand everything wealthy. it would be much worse than those refugees who demand it in euros

Sure. As long as they try to integrate in a cute way like she does and not with trucks and bombs.

if she a cute, i see no reason to refute

We have plenty, mostly in Far Eastern regions. Funniest part is, we don't consider them human beings and use them as an extremely cheap workforce that works for food only. We don't ever pay them and make them live in literal basements.

Oh, silly Northerners.

Stop your senseless hate towards South Koreans, since they don't fear the race mixing as your chicks, it can be my only opportunity to get an Asian girl.

It's the North Korean government that is getting paid by Russian firms, the Nork workers are actual slaves.

No one went to rescue her. Fucking pussies.

im telling the fact. im just a quite careful person and gave it a realistic thought.

look, op and most posters on this thread or these threads even forgot south koreans would also be a number of war refugees and flood everywhere. coz some koreans living in the west or sk defenders dont want to see it coming. but in reality it would certainly happen and be much more difficult to treat.

They did. Now they have a Jewish free country and you can't do anything about it.

We already have Best Korea refugee in our country. Heck, we even allow them to open a mine in our country. After all, we are the most tolerant nation on Asia.

I am embarrassed to know that guy lives in my city

>burn vancouver

hmm do you think maybe you could just take the sk women.... like they could help the japanese be more comfortable

hmmm.... maybe we could give them like a special name?

>He doesn't want fuck the trap who live in the same city as him.
What are you? A faggot?

weve already had a bunch of the korean prostitutes. this isnt even a meme.

N&S korean refugees must be picked up by china.

>they bring a big poster of kim
How do you react?

no

No. Fucking Kims dog

this

you'd have to be gay not to want him

>implying all qts in North Korea haven't had kims 1 inch dick dick in them already.

No.
We Invited the Viatnamese after the war and they ate all our street dogs

Koreans would be cute without all plastic.
Shame.

Calm down, Toji. He's making a reference to the Comfort Women scandal that happened in the past between Japan and Korea, where Japanese forced Korean women into prostitution.

He's trying to elicit a negative reaction from you by making a reference to a dark part of your country's history, as if something someone else did decades ago is somehow your personal fault. Unfortunately, that failed to translate and you mistook it as a joke.

I'm sure you could do the same to him, but Croatia has no relevant or interesting history at all that anyone knows about, including Croatians, so you have nothing to reference.

Yes. I fully respect North Korea and their people.

calm down for what. im just talking about the modern korean prostitutes that have flooded japan.

Sounds like a good time

Fuck you leaf. You let mudslimes in but not superior Koreans?

How many Korean bus driving soap operas do you think there are exactly?

Also, RFID bus passes are relatively new technology.

Hell yeah

No thanks, most defectors are unironic shills for the liberal capitalist West.

How come their stories never align?

too soon you fucks

She would've defected over a decade ago mate and most N Koreans live in poverty, affluent parts of Pyongyang are not representative of the country.

I do agree she (and others) are bullshitting though, getting that relevancy and money (potentially career) whilst serving other people's political agendas.

We shouldn't let any non-Whites in to this country, but I bet we will.

>capitalism is bad

Normally I wouldn't mind but we're full

If they learn Japanese and try to fit in Japanese society,ok.
But I certain it is impossible

I wouldn't even accept Sicilian """"refugees"""
fuck them, close the fucking borders and kick back in to the sea those who managed to enter

only if they're qts

sure, they could open north korean restaurants in the US and sell people empty plates.

wtf that never happened don't make shit up

Yes. We had some of them too.

That's because we were commies, kurwa mac

No refugee allowed