Birthmarks. Where's yours? Do you like it or hate it?

Birthmarks. Where's yours? Do you like it or hate it?

Lel.

That must really make you stick out in a crowd. Sorry Sup Forumsro, sometimes life deals a shit hand.

how the hell did you even notice that?

any girl birthmarks?

Both of these are pretty tiny.

Too lazy to take a pic but I have a medium sized birthmark on my right leg. I dont love or hate it, it's just there

has showing that one to someone ever led to u getting ur dick sucked?

sure that's not an old scar or something?
where on your leg? post pic.

under my right eye

pic related

had it since i was born

Eat some food and start lifting you scrawny bitch

Heh. You really missed out. Birth marks on the eye are fucking awesome.

OP here. Nah. I feel like if I tried bulking up via food I'd accidentally end up being a fat ass. And being skinny is way better than being overweight. I'm just too lazy to lift.

i have red hair but there's a black patch of hair at the back/top of my head. before my whore mother abandoned me she would say it's the mark of the devil. I tried to take a picture but taking a precise pic of the back of your head is harder than you'd expect

some believe that if you have a birthmark it means how you died in your past life. For exsample if you have a birthmark on your chest its either you got shot or stabbed

your body is fucking gross. eat something you boney faggot

why not tuberculosis or some other respiratory disease?

That's actually really interesting. Mine's near the wrist on my left hand. Maybe I fapped to death in a past life or something then

>Where's yours?
I have one on the top right side of my penis.
>Do you like it or hate it?
Most of the time I don't mind, but I still wish it wasn't there.

suicide probably, right? what else could left wrist be.
what direction does it go?

Pic?

damn, i got one on the side of my neck, probably got stabbed. anyway the birthmark is fucking terrible.

In my right palm is written "IAN" with letters so thin that I can barely see it if I look close

I'm really not comfortable posting my dick here, sorry.
You'll have to take my word for it.

>fucking terrible
like how?

because its the shape of a pepperoni slice and its just there on my neck.

I see "IAN" what do you guys say

yeah kinda. there's probably a ghost trying to communicate through your flesh.
you ever have other words etc manifest through your body?

I forgot to mention, i dont really kind it, it had a Nice form and placement. I got a birthmark on my d im not too pleased about, luckily its not too big and its kinda cute in a way.

pretty similar to mine (op here). we have similar complexions and pubic reach as well. my cock doesn't have a birth mark though.
how tall are you? do you think your dick is bigger than mine?

Haven't noticed

has anyone ever mentioned that when you sleep you moan or shout phrases uncharacteristic of you or in a language you don't speak?
when you're alone in the bathroom brushing the back of your tongue have you ever seen a human hand in the back of your throat attempting to communicate using sign language?

Well I have noticed (others have told me) that I talk a lot when I sleep and I used to snoar too. Also I see letters on everywhere when i'm tripping balls or am very very baked.

People probably think you have a hickey all the time.

ghost for sure. paranormal investigators on /x/ would probably know better how to investigate.

I think it's a nice type of a ghost

>snoar

thanks for a tip!
lol snoar i mean, also I used to snort lines

yeah they always ask me that