What's the quickest way to lose an erection Sup Forums?

What's the quickest way to lose an erection Sup Forums?

It's not cool waking up every morning going for a piss and wrestling my cock into the toilet and leaning forward just to take a piss that comes out like a hydro pump. What do?

piss into the bathtub. run the shower for 20 seconds. done.

Fap.
/thread

Either hold it or watch videos of limbs popping out of place.

fap

Hahahaha, man this struck close to home.
I'm shocked at how strongly a dick can struggle to stay upright myself.

Fapping while you need a piss isn't a good idea.

Give it twenty years you'll be asking how to keep an erection

>wrestling my cock into the toilet
>leaning forward to take a piss
makes it sound like you sit to pee OP?

>wat do?
accept the fact that morning wood is all part of a man's life
also think about somalis beheading and raping your grandma while they play a game of baseball in the cold rain
then again if you are here that may just make the problem worse

When I have a massive hard on? Of course I sit down, I wouldn't need to otherwise.

Sometimes i'm just too tired to stand up though and just want to sit down to keep the "tired" and go back to bed after.

Remove penis

It's harder sitting to piss with a hard on than it is to stand an point down. Just stand twice as far back from the toilet

Sounds like a lot of aiming to do in the dark, i'm generally waking up when it's still dark and don't want to turn the light on.

Really? I could hit the bowl blindfolded. I have like Jedi senses when pissing, don't even have to aim.

Mid stream would be fine but stop start would just end up in a mess.

Came here to post this.

flex the musscles of bicep, usually goes away faster the harder you flex

>It's not cool
It means your dick is still healthy enough to get an erection, you'll miss those days when you'll be older, just sit down (and bend over if you aren't a fat fuck), or take your shower when you wake up and piss in the shower like any normal guy

Go to the toilet before you go to bed. So you dont have to piss too massiv in the morning. The hard on you got in the morning isnt there because youre horny it exists because there is too much piss almost on its way.

what'd happen?

fpbp

For me at least it hurts, if I jerk off and need to piss before hand it usually hurts when I finish up and take a piss.

bump

All bullshit aside, flex your arms.
The blood will rush out of your dick and into your arms, you lose it about 20-30 seconds.

will try next time

jumping jacks or any full body motion should also work.
Work on your kegel exercises and it might go down from exhaustion as well. Has served me well with lecture hall erections.

Flex your butt muscles and abs, the closest and biggest muscles to your penis for the same reasons as flexing your biceps.

squeeze balls

>What's the quickest way to lose an erection Sup Forums?

Get married.

I'm taking a shower in the morning and save some time. In that special case, I wash my hair with my hands and let my dick does his job. Why should it matter, it is the same drain anyway (although, wouldn't recommend to do the big job in the shower. Awful job to squeeze everything through the drain).