So yesterday I took some photos before fucking my gf. Now I notice her asshole is bigger than normal...

So yesterday I took some photos before fucking my gf. Now I notice her asshole is bigger than normal. Does it look like she had some anal fun without me?

Yeah, you should hit her.

Really??

Yeah, definitely.

But she says it hurts her

Women are things though.

You should confront her about it.

So I should stick it in there without warning her?

And tell her what? Your asshole is bigger than normal?

No, not really.
The asshole returns to normal within hours or less.
Unless she stuck a giant horse dildo in her ass.

If her anus is bigger than normal she either fucks niggers every single hour or she has a medical condition.

I would go with the latter

This. Seriously ask the bitch if she had any self respect before she asked you to respect her

she got blacked, not much you can do, you can always start cuck threads tho

No, you should naaaat.

Well it makes sense, but i can swear it wasnt as big before

There arent much blacks here

Jesus christ, ignore these fuckers here.

The only reason her asshole is loosen is either that she fucked 1-2 hour before meeting you which is highly unlikely or has a medical condition (hemorrhoids and whatnot).

Confront her by gently telling her her asshole looks different and that you're willing to get her to a doc

Then you know who did it!

Now that you mention it, she always has like some tears in it, it can be seen in the photo

Considering she's on b looks like she's just a big whore tbh, at least 2 Mandingo cocks have been in there at once.

Or maybe she recently took a big shit...

Yeah, I noticed, it looks like a skin tag.
She definitely doesn't cheats on you, she most likely has changes in her body or an issue that makes her anus a liiiitle loose and it's not from a black cock

Exactly! Like some skin tag, probably just the way she cleans herself

These are normal, she probably pushed a big log before and or tried to clean her ass by pushing and cleaning.
Hope you're OP and I hope you don't think the poor girl cheated on you.

Best wishes, annony .

Yes, I am. It makes sense because I love to rim that ass, maybe she just cleans herself so thoroughly

Shes a ho' for sho'

I'm a med here, and she has HPV on her anus. That little ward needs treatment, before you get that on your dick as well, and on her pussy then

I think this is the most likely. Also, maybe a bit of a 'roid on there as well. It does look bigger than most buttholes I see on the innernets.

Does she like anal? no matter the reason for her butthole's size, I bet she'd experience less pain with anal. My girls' bunghole is all kinds of tight which means no anal as it's extremely painful for her.

Take away: don't overthink it. Just lube up your wang and ease it on in there.

I've been fucking her bareback for over a year! But my dick is normal

We have tried, just once it was full anal. She can take it, but it leaves her sore

go back to school, retard...

So would anyone fuck her? lol

>Meh your asshole is bigger i'm leaving you
fucking retard

Oh hi Tommy, how is your sex life?

Genius, how about comparison photos you dumbass?

Just got to keep at it. She'll get used to it.

I want to bite off that little piece of skin. I bet that would bleed like crazy.

Dunno if I have one in my laptop, but not here on my phone

I have bad news, Sir

yuppers

We bought some anal beads, after we used them she said it left her with a little itch

>phoneposting
kys and never come back

Bump

like this?

Yep, pretty much

horrible photoshop