How do we solve the redditfrog problem plaguing Sup Forums ?

how do we solve the redditfrog problem plaguing Sup Forums ?

Well, you are posting it so start by killing yourself.

dumb frogposter

>redditfrog
delete your thread

post less reddit frogs maybe

Easy
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban /fit/
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
b̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶r̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶y̶ ̶/̶s̶o̶c̶/̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d looks like its dead now so nevermind for this one
ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/

sage and hide redditfrog threads

Every time you see a post on Sup Forums that you don't like, take a shot of liquor. You'll be dead soon enough, and the bad posts won't bother you any more.

you're gonna get rid of pepe without banning /r9k or /pol?

moron

It used to be the answer was very simple.

Don't post redditfrogs. Don't post in redditfrog threads. Report any you see. The board was close-knit enough to where obvious invaders would stick out like a sore thumb and their threads would sink with at most a handful of replies.

The problem is now that there are so many of these fresh off the board tourists from /r9k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums & reddit who are only interested in getting (You)s with the least effort possible that they can (and do) bump a garbage thread like that to the bump limit even if you DO ignore them. The fact of the matter is that there are too many unwanted posters on Sup Forums and the only way to fix the board is to create a new board to siphon off posters like (/film/ or /cel/) so that self-moderation is possible again.

>main character gets obsessed with the case
>forgets to pick up the kid from school/soccer practice
>wife gets mad and when they argue he sounds like a conspiracy theorist

Send them back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/

doesen't Sup Forums actually hate capeshit movies?

all froguse outside of movie cliche threads should get a ban

>/r9k/
I thought it was on there oops
>Sup Forums
real Sup Forums posters isn't a problem here though. its >wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)

What if they are talking about a show or movie that involves frogs?

Nah, all of Sup Forums is cancerous shit
All of you cucks are part of the problem

But Sup Forums IS reddit. If you're gonna get rid of frogposters, you have to wipe out the entirety of Sup Forums (and Sup Forums)

Sup Forums is great you're just a numale

are people pretending to be stupid when they say ban /board/?

real Sup Forums posters haven't been a problem here for about a year or two now. you were here for when they were actually here right?