img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1463/25/1463251381781.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73995442/#73995556
youtube.com/watch?v=G6L2NG6x9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=jVoSQP2yUYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Average

What is middle school like now?

Pokemons and candy bars that werent half the size of their wrapper.

dude, what the fuck?

What the hell, man?

Only 90's kids remember the 90's

Worse than the 80s, better than 00s.

Girls wore short shirts that exposed their stomach.

Reported. Die scum

wtf user

Fuck's sake man, why did you have to do that?

White

Mods! Moderators!!

MODS
MODS
MODS

MODS!!! MODS!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGEAORGEBUSHNIGGERNIGGER

you're in a world of trouble now dumbass

MODS+++MODS+++MODS

WHY

what was it? its gone now

youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0
youtube.com/watch?v=sC2GjXMk7i4
youtube.com/watch?v=9OXAZwxkWtg

it had better music

oh shut up you guys all fucking liked it. pedo's

Pls somebody tell me what was this

People didn't have cell phones, so if you didn't know where someone was you couldn't contact them.

I didn't came in time. What did this fag upload?

Nothing. Just trolling. He posted one of those "In three minutes I'm going to delete this picture. Pretend that it was really bad" memes straight outta Sup Forums.

cheese pizza

what did he post

It was a picture of Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

ok

Nothing! I said nothing!

learn how to use the archive kids

you could look at a woman without being called a rapist

I'm going to pretend its that awesome 18yo pussy that fucks herself with burt's bees.

im assuming jared type shit

They were pretty fun if you're a nerd desu senpai, especially if you include the late 80s. It was nothing short of amazing watching how quickly and drastically technology progressed.

You don't really feel the transistor jumps today like you did when it took you from a handful of colors on your screen to fucking millions of colors and then holy shit things are in three dimensions in real time what is this magic?!

v&

Shit. A major downward slide from the 80s.

I get it

I fucking love britbarbie

ITT: Redditors vs 9GAG'ers.

The early 90's were great. You could buy women from Estonia for very cheap in the beginning (now they're expensive as fuck) and The Soviet Union collapsed (big scary place that would have nuked us).

Then in 1994, Bill Clinton had all the PALs removed from the B-1Bs.

Fucker ruined everything.

Early 90s
>routinely played outside
>video games were great but not all consuming
>lots of sports, we didn't have everyone a winner yet so doing well meant something
>gi joe, he man, transformers

Mid 90s
>only time rap was good, 2pac, biggie, early nas, mobb deep
>skate boarding was cool
>rise of aol.

Late 90s
>bitches on aim now. I can get laid with this
>being slutty was cool
>dude weed
>house parties everywhere
>early internet was a brave new world
>worked summers as bag boy or putting in sprinklers; easy as fuck to get part time work

Not bad really

39 here so I think I can say

>good music
>rise of the negro hero myth
>Atlanta Olympics negro worship
>nothing like the racial division of today
>good economic times thanks to rise of Internet
>Clinton was a total POS for anyone paying attention
>rise of police state
>stirrings of political correctness but remeber this is when don't ask don't tell was passed
>America was still a Christian nation

Over all pretty good times compared to today

90's
my childhood
everything felt peaceful and promising.
clearly a lot of devious quite evil plans were goin on in the background.
this was the time when we were all "asleep".

No kidding? I want to buy an Estonian woman.

OH MY GOD WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90s are highly overrated but some of the cultural artifacts (music) is quite good.

Good luck, a healthy one will run you six figures now and it's most likely a Russian from Narva, not a real Eesti grill.

better than either tbqh.

80's had a shit recession towards the end of them. the 90's improved constantly as they went on, things just got better and better. Then the 00's happened.

I was the best decade that I've lived in. Can't really remember the 80's though, I was told it was pretty good though.

The music was good, there were less crazy people. Liberals were less insane. Racism towards whites was seemingly absent. No demonizing of men. Communities were much better and had some since of trust with on another, more white people, way less fat people, no trannies, people had hope for the future, America wasn't hated, I could go on and on...

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1463/25/1463251381781.png
check the archives with Sup Forums x faggots

Was this one of those post in 2 min MODS and I will delete or was this something genuin.....

WE WILL NEVER KNOW!

You probably tell spoilers too

Your life is insignificant.

This is now a 90s tunes thread

youtube.com/watch?v=G6L2NG6x9dI

80s were shit. Games were stuck on a chip from the 70s for the basically the whole decade.

It was a dark age for vidya.

>Captcha: Please select images that aren't here.

was it that "respond like if this was really bad" file thingy again?

80's had some good movies and toys and video games if you were a kid otherwise it wasn't that great. Maybe better than the 70's but definitely worse than the 90's.

Why the 90's were the greatest decade since the 50's?

We'd just won the cold war, we were the sole superpower of the world and it was a time when our power was pretty much undisputed, we were riding a high tide. PC's were becoming common household items, the internet was a new technology and it was untamed and uncensored and wild. You could go online and download book reports and papers and teachers were none the wiser

The 80's were a time of low fidelity audio, a transition between vinyl and optical disks. That transition was filled in by magnetic cassette tapes. Lossy, hissy, and you couldn't skip through, you would have to buy Vinyl records and then make tape copies to use for your car, and if you wanted to hear a specific song you'd have to fastforward and stop to try and find it.

Yes CD's were invented in the 80's but they didn't find widespread adoption until after the recession ended and people could buy new stereos.

The transition to optical disks improved almost everything entertainment. music, video games, computers, the 90's is when we could start relegating floppy disks to being obsolete.

The 90's were heads and shoulders better than the 80's and were also better than the 00's. The 00's took everything good about the 90's and shit on it.

Asshole

>best videogames
SNES
Megadrive/Genesis
Neo Geo
N64
Playstation
Saturn
Dreamcast
not to mention a fuckton of DOS and PC games as well as arcade games on boards like the CPS2 and the Sega NAOMI
>best Hip Hop
EPMD / Hit Squad
Wu Tang
Organized Konfusion
DITC
Boot Camp Clik
etc
I miss actual rap groups

Pretty average to bad metal, not a patch on the 80's. Still some good stuff though.
Good TV shows
action movies were still going strong with the likes of Demolition Man and Terminator 2 but action films of the 80's as a whole are stronger.

>Best wrestling
New Generation era was kinda shit but you had the standout guys like Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels
NWO is still to me the coolest thing to ever happen in wrestling, before it got run into the ground of course
Attitude era with the likes of Steve Austin, The Rock, Nation of Domination, Corporation, The Ministry, Kurt Angle, Triple H etc

I miss the 90's.

culturally almost exactly the same as 00's, i still remember how everyone had mostly conservative views about things and everybody was christian.
but then joos went full godspeed and started spreading sjw shit everywhere. the world is not the same since 2007

The calm before the storm

as early 00's**

>That transition was filled in by magnetic cassette tapes. Lossy, hissy, and you couldn't skip through,

You were using shitty tapes with shitty equipment. No different from the typical modern teenager listening to 128kbs youtube rips through $5 chinese earbuds.

There is nothing inherently wrong with cassette as a medium. youtube.com/watch?v=jVoSQP2yUYA

I like the shitty sound of shitty cassettes. I used to record drums and basslines onto a shitty beat up cassette from my sound card then record that back into my computer when I would write music, it sounds really good.

You are right though, a good quality new cassette sounds completely fine.

whats wrong with dowloading yt videos?

Not as good as the 60's but better than 2001 and beyond

wow smartass

Comfy.

It's very common to rip audio from a YouTube stream, usually through some browser-based program, as a way to get around buying the song.

The problem is that YouTube compresses the shit out of the audio (and video, but that's another story) on top of the compression that occurred when the video itself was made.

You end up with an unlistenable mess, which is made even worse by the fact that most young people are listening to said .mp3's off their phone through really shitty earbuds, rather than a good quality set of headphones.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cassettes lose fidelity every time you play them.

>Cassettes lose fidelity every time you play them.

And it's only noticeable if you're using shit-tier 25 cent tapes from Dollar General.

My father made some metal tape copies of some rarer albums back in the day and they sound perfectly fine 20+ years later.

They were better than the 70's and 80's

and still completely inferior to optical disks. Hell once CD-R's took off you could Rip and burn with recordable cd's that cost pennies a piece and have higher quality than any cassette tape.

Most bluepilled decade of all time.

like the casts of Seinfeld, Friends and 90210 engaged in chemical warfare

Wait, what was it?

>and still completely inferior to optical disks.

I never said they weren't.

I just said they weren't these prehistoric abominations everyone makes them out to be.

>cassette tapes
Plebs

90's was pretty good, started out bad with deep recession but got going by about '94 and went mental thereafter.
Most of my friends from those days are dead now from drugs/suicide,if you made it through the 90's intact you did well.

cool i have a plugin that emulates that which i downloaded for free

What fucking was it?

right above you, newfaggot:

Watch the movie Singles. That will give you an idea. Also, when you watch it notice that there is NO NIRVANA.

People claim Cobain was some kind of fucking genius. I can tell you now that everyone was sick of his and his wife's bitching by the time he kicked the bucket. When he did, we barely gave a fuck.

very good

Are you in your 40's? I read that 40 year olds are killing themselves at alarming rates now, might be this weird thing where there is a giant bookend generation (boomers/millennials) but this really tiny middle gen.

nothing, if you are not a little bitch then nothing

You don't say, you fucking try hard newfag...

Came see if anyone was brave enough to posted the truth, leaving satisfied.

You are right, I didn't even cry when I heard, I felt worse when Scott Weiland died, Nirvana would be like my 6th favorite grunge band.

Pumpkins > Alice in Chains > Soundgarden > Mudhoney > STP > Nirvana

Nice get faggot

fuck, you say this because you did not live it.
music was NOT good unless you were trying really hard to find it. Do you know what it's like to hear whitney houston's i will always love you everywhere for a solid six months? backstreet boys? you obviously fucking don't.

the 90's were amazing: aol, mp3s, warcraft 2, sim city 2000, goth chicks, no sjws

Depeche modes,devotional tour,nuff said.