IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCkmOCsI-hc
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=34Y7cA8w6Hk
thehill.com/latino/277824-hispanics-in-swing-states-create-daunting-electoral-map-for-gop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a la verga puto

omg, a poorly conducted poll!

Yeah, I'm gonna have to call bullshit there

There's just no way

omg, a poorly designed flag!

>any poll I don't like is poorly conducted.

did Hillary outsource these low energy shills?

THIS CANT HAPPEN
TRUMP IS A RACIST XENOPHOBIC FACIST
WHAT DONT THESE MEXICANS UNDERSTAND? WHY DONT THEY VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE TRYING TO HELP THEM???
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omg, a fucking leaf

And it's already began. You're in for a rude awakening come this general election.
If you honestly thought Hillary was going to stay ahead of Trump than you're more deluded than the average Berniebro.

No fucking way

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I read that as "Great news, pol- thank you!"

Did his taco bowl tweet really help that much?

>gravis

My sincere hope is that his supporter buy this.

Why?

Did the media tell you otherwise?

>mfw liberals think all Hispanics are Mexicans
>mfw liberals don't know Hispanics hate Mexicans
>mfw liberals don't know Mexicans hate illegals
Top kek

Lol

I thought 90% of latinos always voted democrat?

Man Hillary is so fucking clueless. Trump is playing her like a fiddle, this will be another Jeb! situation.

but the media says all mexicans say Trump hates them

Imagine that, groups of people bristling at white liberals speaking for them and putting them in the same category as criminals. The left is so hilariously racist now that people are going to be shocked at the numbers Trump draws from the minority vote.

kek

Trump should be the desired God in the abyss not Void imo.

He probably jumped 10 points overnight because all the anti-establishment voters left Bernie and started supporting trump.
This makes sense when Bernie had a 10-15 point lead on trump in a general election poll.

SHILLARY B T F O

Will the Clinton's finally be ousted?

Meme magic has come this far, we can't stop now.

> praise kek

White liberals dont interact with minorities in real life. Look at the handful of states democrats actually win the white vote- all among the least "colored" in the nation.

t. Native Oregonian

Omg, a fucking leaf

we already know how your country voted

Fake/shit poll. Not even George Bush got barely more than 40% of the spic vote and he had the biggest Hispandering operation ever.

I support Trump but you're setting yourselves up for potential huge disappointment if you think this is going to be a cakewalk.

>hispandering works

So what's OANN? Reputable? Well conducted poll agency? I don't want to disregard the finding entirely, but is it correlated in any well established poll?

>he wont run
>hes not seriously running
>he has a 10% ceiling
>he has a 20% ceiling
>he has a 30% ceiling
>he has a 40% ceiling
>he has a 50% ceiling
>the republicans wont rally around him
>his negatives are too high
>hes 20 points behind hillary
>hes only 10 points ahead of hillary
>there is no way he can win the second term
>Trump wont be able to get a third term

LOL, are you guys retarded enough to believe this?

i live in nevada and every latino/hispanic hates him

There is absolutely NO link to this poll or any pdf showing the results of this poll.

Also, one american news is a right-wing conservative site lmao.

No, latinos hate Trump. If you ask anyone to show them a direct in-depth link to this poll they cant.

>>Trump wont be able to get a third term

Well... not without a civil war...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCkmOCsI-hc

LOVE CANDIDATE
O
V
E

Sup Justin!

Go be a c.u.c.k somewhere else

It doesn't. But doing the opposite doesn't work either.

I live around a lot of Mexicans and they all HATE Trump. You're not in touch with reality if you believe he'll get anything out of Hispanics other than the intelligent 10% of them who are redpilled.

.02 have been deposited in your account.

i will find you, i've been observing you

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

It's real niggers

BTFO

I wish I was being paid.

This poll is retarded lmao and Gravis is garbage

>delusion
Try going outside.
I want Trump to win but Mexicans are a dead end for him.

Not all hispanics are mexicans. It's why trump will likely win florida because he'll get the cuban vote

kek

I'm a spic and I like trump more than hillary

Do not worry though i'm not a mexican

The nu cuck white males who betray their race are the ones that truly need to go back

>FLAG
>LEAF

checks out

Cubans do sometime vote republican but they're pretty much the reason Florida swings blue. The only county that didn't vote for Trump was Cuban heavy Miami. Puerto Rico also went for Rubio.

No, Cubans hate Trump and liked Rubio.

Only 14% of GOP cuban voters voted for Trump LOL

Trump has the latino vote. The ones that can legally vote anyway.

kek

those Rubio votes are going to fall in line with Trump real soon

Source: Someone who doesn't live around Latino's

m.youtube.com/watch?v=34Y7cA8w6Hk

Here are the details shills

LOL, any Mexican who was actually born in the USA would be dumb not to back Trump. He's making the country better for everyone by keeping the cartel scum and the illegals out.

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM

You realize that the 22nd can be repealed, don't you? Just like the 14th was?

Keyword : legally

>durr I know twenty illegals, that means ALL MEXICANS hate Trump

Personal experiences hold absolutely no validity in arguing about what reality is like. When will you stupid liberals get that idea into your head and read some fucking statistics?

Makes sense. The majority of Mexicans in the country aren't even eligible to vote. Doesn't matter much though. Hispanics are an extremely small percentage of the electorate.

LOL, can someone explain to me how the latest PPP poll showed Hillary leading Trump with Hispanic voters 50-14 but now apparently he's ahead 55-45 with latinos and still is losing to Hillary 51-49??? I'm so confused.

Kek

Here's a dose of reality.

thehill.com/latino/277824-hispanics-in-swing-states-create-daunting-electoral-map-for-gop

Commiefornian here, you'd be surprised.

Not every "latino" is a aztlan reconquista faggot, they like trump more than hispandering hillary.

Florida is not a problem and neither is arizona, you keep overplaying it though.

well, in that case cuban voters are pretty irrelevant considering how badly Trump crushed Rubio in his home state.

>thehill

The polls depend largely on where they sample people and how much of each demographic they sample. So who knows.

Nobody seems to notice the crooked picture of Hillary and her daughter as well...

Either way, he is a master at earned media

I can't fucking wait for trump to annex us and build a containment wall around southern ontario

rekt

Did you not even watch the video?

Even Univision has trump one point behind hillary.

I bet it doesn't even include all the voting illegals!

You should replace the leaf with a flame.

Canada shall be known as the fire nation, trying to conquer everyone with poor shitposting!

TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!

The bottom line is that Hispanics are DEFINITELY not his strong point or his path to victory despite Sup Forums memes.

Trump wins by driving out white vote. Ronald Reagan won the biggest landslide in American history despite getting the smallest percentage of the black vote of any president between 1964 and 2012.
The minority vote is a fools gold for Republicans.

Someone screen this, Hillary is going to be obliterated beyond anyone's wildest imaginations in November. The lefty propoganda machine is doing their best to brainwash everyone that Hillary is a front runner or even stands a chance (look at you, Nate Silver, you little kike faggot who's bias makes you a terrible statistician.) Trump is going to win election by an extremely unexpected amount and there's going to be a lot of sjw tears wondering how this could possibly. And then they'll finally know that just because they're louder, more obnoxious, more ignorant, more oblivious they are a vocal minority.

Enjoy our fat purple hair whales, Canada

ARE

YOU

KIDDING

ME!?!?!?!?!?!?

No. The fact that Hillary is an insufferably corrupt piece of garbage helped. And nigh everyone save for the farthest of the far left knows this.

Bern-victims like myself will vote Trump to prevent Shillary from getting anywhere near the fucking office. She has to go back. Where you ask? The fiery pits she crawled out from.

WARNING: SIDES ARE OVERKEKKING

#Burned

>tfw no quebec flag

Not entirely true. Here in California the older generation Mexicans like Trump more than Hillary. It's usually only the younger >20 who hate Trump, but they don't even care about politics or vote anyway.

What/who the hell is OAN?

When you betray your heritage

Why do liberals just assume minorities vote left? Have you ever met a minority (excepting nigger) that was less racist than you?

thatsthejoke.gimp you fucking homo

When you put your new nation interests first instead of hating the place that gave you a better life that you would have in the country you love so much that you left.

Well of course nobody was expecting a republican nominee to sweep the latino vote, it's just that he's doing much better than expected because hispanic men absolutely detest the idea of women as leaders.

I've seen plenty of mexican guys walk out of a job just because they refused to work under a women super-visor.... you'll see the same behavior reflected in the general election.

Talk shit about spics all you want, at least they don't let women walk all over them like liberal white cucks.

What, Trump loves Hispanics. Didn't you see him eating a Taco bowl?

I a proposition for you, how about you all just murder them after they say they are going to leave and then we'll just say they arrived here safe and sound, it's literally a win win.

DAMN RIGHT. This guy gets it

haha

Here's the thing to understand:

Other hispanic demographics HATE Mexico and Mexicans.

My mother is an Ecuadorian immigrant (also Trump supporter) and would get offended if you thought she was Mexican.

Not to mention I have a friend who is 2nd gen immigrant from Bolivia and is also a Trump supporter

Only Mexicans hate him and who cares? Mexicans are literally barbarians.

canada sent to infirmary

why wouldn't latino trash vote for trump? The major victims of unregulated mass immigration are the mexican communities that have to deal with these poor savages. and also the niggers; which is why you can bet your ass when it comes time to vote, there will be only one main reason why spics and niggers vote in the general,

to get rid of all of the unwashed mexicans plaguing them