Asian cuties

Asian cuties

who's she?

yeesh, we're off to a bad start..

sigh bunch of fucking fb/ig pics again

u guys make me sad you dont have more real amateur asian sluts/gfs/wives

im willing to share if ppl donate some money that i'll need to go see her again and get some more oc.

very nice. do go on

lol Sup Forums makes it happen, not from me personally, but it is worth a shot

ask for btc or something, bunch of amateur sluts use that to take requests and shit, this doesnt sound much different, post ur shit and put a BTC wallet int here for ppl to send tips to to see moar

yesterday a guy said he would do anything in exchange for a $50 donation to send his guitar overseas. some user said he would give him the full $50 in exchange for a fucking dick pic and he did...

More?

Fuck, I want to nuzzle that mound.

anyone wish it were legal to have unwilling asian girls as sex slaves?

You keep spaming the same shit, do us all a favor and kys or go grab an asian girl and lock her in your basement

doesn't have to be legal as long as no one finds out

but if it were legal think of how many girls it will happen to

Yes. White guy here. I've fucked enough (dated, hookups, & brothel/massage girls) that I've gone far beyond fetishizing them, I think. I got a taste for them and it went sort of out of control.

As soon as I see attractive Asian women in passing, I now immediately get this twinge of a mindset, in that I just know that she exists for fucking. That's what she is for. She is for men of other races to use as their fucktoy.

Been trying to slowly deprogram this reflex inside me. Not working so far.

what would you do if it were legal?

I'd have an older fit, tight yoga-training older one (50ish) to be my house servant and my 2nd in command when I'm not around. She would take my orders and would be strict with the other girls if I wish it. She would train the others and sometimes hold them down for me when I would fuck them. I'd need her to have switch tendencies; I need a good submissive fuck, and I need her to be good at disciplining the other girls.

Then I would have others to handle other day-to-day items. Running errands, work assistant, cooking, cleaning. They would all be sexually available to me 24/7.

…off the top of my head.

imagine coming home to find a cute college freshman asian girl passed out drunk in your backyard

A wonderful snug surprise, yes.

would you let her go?

In real life? Yes

In somewhat reality-based fantasyland? Yes, but after I would fuck her there in the [enclosed, private] yard. I'd seed her, redress her, and leave here there.

In hyperfiction fantasyland, she would wake up gagged and bound to a mattress in a secured basement room, as I was taking off my clothes to fuck her. I would slowly brainwash her to be my enslaved servant (even though I haven't the faintest idea how to do that)

Fucking perfection

i think it involves a lot of sellotape to keep her eyes open and a tv screen.
My idea of brainwashing MIGHT be based on a movie

for the hyperfiction fantasyland scenario, what if she has an asian boyfriend?

Then tough for him. ;)

Ok, so hyperfiction… so my henchmen go out and kidnap the guy and bring him to my compound. They tie him to a chair in front of a CC television.

The TV turns on, and it shows his gf bound to a thick wooden bench. She's against the bench on her stomach; her legs chained apart, with her ass elevated and exposed. Her mouth full with ball gag.

The boyfriend's room is mic'd, and as he sees me come into frame with my raging erection, both his girl and I start hearing his screams over the loudspeaker. She begins weeping as she realized what is happening. I penetrate, she wails and spits around the ball. His weeping and angry raging cackles continue to echo in the room as he watches me pound his little flower…her pussy, then her virgin asshole. Her tears roll down her cheeks to mix with her saliva. She shakes violently as she bawls to the sounds of her anguished lover. I slip back into her cunt and audibly ejaculate deep inside her womb. Her neck arches in pain as I hold steady against her cervix, pumping the rounds into her.

I don't have an ending to anything there after that. Cumming is the important part, right? lol

Cutie

Moar pls

or better yet just send him an untraceable video of it, and tell him that you're going to play with her everyday and theres nothing he can do

Fuck she's cute. More of her in less clothing or cleavage or ass

Yup that works. Send it to her parents, too, of course.

Hnnnngg. More! Love this little Asian islander.

any updates on operation cuckmiho?

Moreeeee. She's so cute.

More in bikini please. Or anytbing showing skin

Hnnng she's. Beautiful. More bikini?