Odds keep going up

>odds keep going up
please don't pick gingrich jesus fucking christ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_B._Jones_Jr.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not picking moonman

theres a bucnh of shit on Gingrich.
He'll be in the administration but he cant be VP.

VP needs a flawless record and contacts in the Senate/House.

So basically, Rand Paul

Kasich or Rubio please

It figures an Australian doesn't want a Trump hotel on the moon.

Trump needs a VP that can give him a swing state while also being conservative enough to pick up Cruz voters.

What if... he composed his officials entirely from the republican nominees?
Atty Gen Krispy
Surgeon Gen Carson
Sup Ct Cruz
Etc etc etc...

>Trump comes out of fucking nowhere and picks Thomas Sowell

A man can dream.

Rand would be the best, woman like him, he has an excellent voting record and he'll massacre Warren/Castro/Sanders or whoever is Clinton's VP

What's wrong with the Newt?

A whole lot better than GOLLY GEE and bridge troll

Trump/Gingrich would be a dream ticket. I supported Newt in 2012. He would help get the establishment behind Trump, has fought the Clintons before and won, and there are few people politically smarter.

I doubt it. I bet he chooses somebody with experience and also a moderate.

Gingrich and his moooonbase = 2016 VP

Are you Newting me?

>look up Ernst
>it's just Sarah Palin all over again

Don't fuck this up, Trump.

Ben Carson should not be overlooked.

You can just tell if its not Gingrich its going to be an out of nowhere choice like Carson.

Trump can easily get """""political experience""""" help through another avenue.

Gingrich is literally the only person on that list who meets Trump's requirements. I figured it would be him ever since his name began floating around.

As long as it's a white man (aside from Kasich) I don't mind. Picking a token minority would be retarded. He could do a lot worse than Newt.

There is only one person who can be Donald Trump's running mate.

What the fuck does Gingrich even bring to the table?

More ex-wives jokes?

I think Rand Paul wants to keep his Kentucky seat over a shot at VP.

>Balanced the Budget
>FUCKING MOONBASE

What's not to like?

MAKE THE MOON GREAT AGAIN

If he picks Ernst, it's game over, clear the White House for Trump.

Rand Paul is the only correct choice

I would tolerate Kasich

Even in VP nominations Kasich can't break 10%.

My moonbase brothers

Moonbase 2016!

Kek

How will Ernst not be this election's Sarah Palin?

Trump already said he isn't going to pick a vice president based on pandering or winning states. He wants someone with experience in congress to help implement his ideas.

Gingrich would have by far the most experience in that regard.

How come Chris Christie wasnt as popular as Trump

Hes even better at talking shit on others and seems like a great guy

he's fat

everyone hates fat people

What about Scott Brown? I don't know a whole lot about the guy but he seems like he could be high in the running for a VP slot.

>He doesn't want the Moonbase
Faggot

>Checks flag
Oh

Christie was very very popular until the bridge scandal happened. Now, maybe that has finally gotten behind him.

What if he doesn't pick a politician but instead a businessman?

FIRST AMERICA THEN THE MOON!

Trump/Gingrich 2016!

Sowell hates Trump, he sided with his party over his principles

>trump will make the galaxy great again

hahahaha bernouts on suicide watch

Too liberal and lost to the Cherokee.

My vote goes to Rubio or Huntsman for VP. People need to stop giving shit advice that it has to be a minority or a woman. You will lose if you do that.

why not Sessions

he seem hardcore on the trump train and hes popular no?

Why the fucking doesn't Trump just bet $10m on Christie and make fat fucking money?

>rubio
>not a minority

>tfw we're getting a moonbase

Gingrich makes a lot of sense. The main drawback is that he's older than Trump.

what are you talking about? gingrich is a fucking genius.

he singlehandedly saved the 90s. without his work, we'd be 20 years further along in the financial mess. basicaly, the entire world would already be fully 3rd world without gingrich.

Walter Jones please. Well respected, southerner from NC, anti Iraq war, pro military, pro releasing the 28 pages, well liked in his home district.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_B._Jones_Jr.

Are there any downsides?

I wonder how many of these betting intellectuals lost their job/life because of Trumps unpredictability.

I'm up $5k so far betting on TRUMP. Gotta figure out a way to give back to Sup Forums

>Jim Webb
Ftfy

>Not having the real VP

She's not anywhere near as daft as Palin.

Can someone Redpill me on Ernst?

Woman, reasonably smart, army veteran, first female Senator from Iowa, popular within the Republican Party, likes Trump.

What are the odds on John Miller?

Every single person who has walked on the moon has been:
- white
- male
- Christian
- Speaks English
- at least 5'10

He was a homosexual who was killed off when his faction was deemed too powerful

>reasonably smart
>army vet
>likes Trump
I'd be fine with her as VP desu. Kinda skeptical about Gingrich since 2012...

Post yfw he picks Palin
Post yfw she behaves the exact same as she did with McCain
Post yfw it works this time

This man is the key to the white house. He balances out Trump and is an Offensive Realist, like Trump, on foreign policy

That would just make Trump lose all support from former Cruz voters

>it was McCain who sunk the ticket
>Palin would've been a good VP
I want to believe

Herman Cain is the only VP choice to Make The Universe Great Again.

I've got a gigantic erection with a cheeseburger and a crumpet balancing precariously on the tip.

>leftists in retreat
>walls
>moonbases

W-what is going on...

For the webb people:
-The RNC would throw even more of a tantrum
-Its hard to have a non-party VP in quite a few states which could fuck up the general
-he might be pretty based but he's completely 180 with trump policy wise

tl;dr cabinet not VP

Honestly Palin for President with Vice President John Mccain probably would've performed better

Mitt Romney is going to run and take most of the #TrueConservatives anyway. Over the past few weeks I was gradually starting to get more realistic with who I wanted for VP but if Shitt Mormoney inserts himself into the race to try and sabotage everything Webb literally could be the only path to winning.
see

This is a pretty shitty list.....
>not picking Tulsi Gabbard
This would fit pretty much perfectly with his message, and it would get the gullible woman vote + minority vote.

Bridge scandal? Did he trip and knock down one of his states poorly maintained bridges?

She's a Democrat and a Sanders supporter.

>true conservatives
>Romney

Romney is just Obama 2.0. He isn't conservative at all

Sarah Palin!!!

Not for long, and having a Democrat that's as based as Gabbard would bring even more ex-Sanders supporters over.

>Thomas Sowell

lolno, he literally said that Trump is literally Hitler.

I have money on Rob Portman

>Two New Yorkers with crazy hair

No way this ticket wouldn't work.

Gingrich sounds like a good choice.

Why would he not be?

She's been angling for the VP slot on the Sanders ticket, so she's not going to be available until at least the Democratic Convention, which takes place after the Republican Convention.

Don needs Condi Rice.

It's the only way to win the women and minority vote

Nobody cares who the VP is. Nobody changes their vote because of a VP pick. Just look at all the losers who have held that position.

That having been said, I'd go with Pat Buchanan.

Condi doesn't want to be in politics anymore and she'd get drowned in questions about Iraq if she ran.

No he didn't. He doesn't favor trump, but he did not 'literally call him Hitler'

Now that most of those Webb memers are gone it was a nice thread with reasonable candidates

hence the sarcastic hashtag. These people have made it abundantly clear that they want a Clinton, a Bush, or easily controlled pawn like Rubio or Romney in so that they can have their way. These people have no ideology. There is no point in trying to get them or their brainwashed followers behind Trump.

Jon Huntsman declared his support for Trump fairly early on and would be a fantastic moderate VP choice.

no, a mayor pissed him off so he shut down the bridge and fucked up a bunch of people's shit over a petty grudge

Newt will get Trump assassinated

by the way guys, I like Webb better than I like Trump but Trump said he's going to be picking a REPUBLICAN.

please DO pick newt, thats the best thing Trump could do, but he wont because hes stupid and stubborn. he will pick some female spik to try to ass kiss the spik vote. meanwhile spiks should be outright rounded up and mass deported back to there filthy mexicant shithole of a country.

GTFO WETBACKS

It won't be any of them though.

if Mitt Romney enters the race things change.

>A wall and a moonbase

Fuck you. Newt is the shit. I can't fucking wait.

Those two will give Washington DC the enema it's needed for over 3 decades.

Shit son this guy's a war hero.

I quite like Kasich. He was one of the best GOP candidates, will guarantee Ohio win, and has a lot of experience. I think he would heal a lot of the rifts in the GOP.

Gingrich is good for a lot of the same reasons.

I don't know why Ernst is up there. She seems incredibly based, war veteran, etc. but she is a first term senator, I doubt she can navigate Washington so well.

Sessions should be in the cabinet, but not vp.

Christie would be a terrible pic. He's kind of corrupt, and will only add to the "Trump is a big brash bully from NY" image.

>Joni Ernst
Please no

the former Speaker of the House is going to give DC an enema? What are you talking about? I like him but he's not really what you might think of as anti-establishment.