Im about to suck my first penis today

im about to suck my first penis today

im scared about whats happening after..

Just relax, getting fucked in the ass is pretty fun.

im not gonna go that far though :p

who's u gonna suck? got a pic of it?

you gonna swallow bitch?

pic related.
and i dont like to be called female dog

howd u find this cock? why u choose uncut?

>pic related.
Why not suck a good cock for your first one? Uncut is fine. It just seems shitty besides that.

because he lives near my house :p
he is really more mature

that's all it takes to get your dick sucked? damn... i gotta find cooler neighbors. Can we see a pic of your lips/tongue?

are you over 18 y/o

this dick is so fucking ugly kek
post pics after

yes im legal age in canada/us

stupid question, you have to be at least 18 to post here, it's in the rules

exactly

>im scared about whats happening after..

What's happening after?

First are you male or female? Second, what is your favorite color?

an awkward dash for Listerine?

......ahahahahahahahaaaa!!

Penny Pax is the best slut any man could wish for.

is it normal that we all assumed he was a guy?

who's penny pax?

yeah, 'cause why would a roastie be nervous about sucking cock?

I'm wondering where the fuck op went. who makes a thread, actually gets replies, then bugs out? what a cock sucker amirite?

he's sucking dick already, naturally

he did say he was "about to"

Does he piss like a bazooka?

fair point. still.. wouldn't mind some closure from this fag op

Go on Grindr, make any vague allusion to being straight, enjoy your inbox exploding with cocksuckers eager to drain you.

i fully agree

Improper Dick presentation, try again.

Cum tastes really horrible so either shove his penis down your throat when he comes so you don't get any on your tongue, or pull out. It's an acquired taste. Sometimes if he eats Pineapple a lot it will taste better.

Cum tastes different from guy to guy. Plus spitting is for quitters, just swallow, it's like 4 seconds of potentially bad taste but it'll please him.

truuuuuueeee but i prefer girls.

so is uncut usually considered worse?

Well, clearly it's a matter of taste.

Also natinality, Brits are basically all uncut, americans are basically all cut

*nationality

What if I want to find a 'straight' guy to experiment with? For some reason having my first gay experience with an out of the closet gay just doesn't seem appetizing.

fair enough.

Ha! Taste!

Sometimes I'm in the mood for cocksucking, sometimes not. It comes in spurts.

I know what you mean. Of course it helps if you know the person really well, like my first encounter. It was with my cousin, although his mom is my aunt but we do have the same dad, who also turned out to be gay too, but only when he drank.

>It comes in spurts

I know it's a lot to swallow.

Like you want them to reciprocate? You can still use something like Grindr. Just don't expect any instant hits, 99% of the 'straight' guys on there are just there to get their dick sucked. It's not impossible, but like none of the 'straight' guys I've blown recently have been even vaguely interested.

If you just wanna blow one, it's a lot more possible, but you're competing with every other cock sucker. And generally they're gonna go for experience.

Wouldn't that be your half brother?

holy shit didnt think id get so many replies, im aboutt to go see my friend. it didnt happen today..!

OP, please suck that cock and tell us about it. Your every impression and how it ended and what you intend next.

And I'll stop doing puns.

Ha!

OP you are a cocksucker for not sucking cock when you said you would

fuck you OP

Naw man, we are cousins. Our moms are sisters, jesus.

Yeah, the whole incest taboo is about having kids with two heads. If it's gay sex, the worst it can be is child abuse. Over 18 and both sides agree... what's the big deal?

Obviously suck your friend's cock

Your throat might get pregnant.
Use a snickers package.

Got nut?