Posting my exes nudes again because it really pissed off her bf to the point where he harassed my grandmother and...

Posting my exes nudes again because it really pissed off her bf to the point where he harassed my grandmother and continues to post a load of shit about me so here u go

her names Claire fountain, clear bear on Facebook her bf is Adrian hutton and he works at Carmarthen firestation as IT, maybe send nudes there?

clairebearbites at gmail

moar

yes, more nudes with face

got some degrading pic ?

I have some degrading ones but it's on my personal hard drive, need to get an otg for my phone

Does she have a KIK?

Leigh Harrison

And before someone says, not ur personal army bullcrap, no shit im giving these out regardless and if people want to cause drama for them which some people do for fun because let's be honest getting a reaction is fun then by all means, or just have a wank. enjoy

what degrading things is she doing?
nice pussy...any shots showing both pussy and face?

Also it's funny cus the dude tried to fight me after abusing my son and lost badly wish i took a picture of that

mmm she has a nice pussy, nice tits, and cute enough face

there's plenty of pics with her doing all sorts she didn't give a fuck if oir son was there including one time i caught her in bed with a dude whike our son was in there, I'm just glad i was already plowing that dudes ex and continued to do both well after

God bless you Anyon

how old was she when she had your kid?

>We finally brought all our evidence in front of the court today. It was a long and difficult day – but in the end our evidence was deemed overwhelming and Leigh Harrison was found Guilty on all accounts. Sadly he has decided to leave the country in an attempt to dodge any justice…

There is now a warrant out for his arrest due to all of the existing charges against him, as well as failing to turn up at a magistrates court. Supposedly he is currently in Canada, but if anyone sees him around anywhere in the UK, please report it to the police as a matter of urgency.

Although Claire Bear and I are happy about the outcome overall, It’s difficult to comprehend that someone can get away with so much and then just pack up and leave with seemingly little to no consequences. Thanks again for everyone's continued support.

Is that about you OP?

if only u saw her now, its true having a kid fucks u upppp saggy small tits now.

any hardcore? cum on body etc?

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

don't drive him off before I cum

why would he be driven off by this? it was him who posted her ex info and also her current bf.

Ye, took her to court for not letting me see our child and even though she refused mediation they let her keep him then despite the evidence of her abuse and her femenist scumbag mum helper her stop me see my son and finally despite her breaking court order they let her keep him, the thing he mentions is because the day she broke court order the prick took her and my son probably to go fuck or something and the next day i go to have a word with her for not letting me see my son. he was there attacked me,proceded to get his ass kicked big time but problem was claire amd her two other sisters were there and gave false evidence one of them was fucking hitting me. so I was like fuck this can't win I'll wait till my son can decide to see me himself. but he'll probably be brainwashed

Make a vola op!

Have fun going to jail since posting someone elses pictures is a crime. Dipshit.

Fuck yes. Post everything in a vola

Stfu faggot

moral of the story, guys get called deadbeat for leaving their kids, bit get fucked over big time if they fight to see their kids.

No thanks!

they don't even know what country I'm in, they think I'm in Canada, on no income?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeettt OP

You're quick to assume your chances. I agree with you, would be too difficult to defend and if you lose tocourt you lose big time and they win seeing you in jail.

THOSE TITS

kekkles

Damn she looks just like my ex, any more?

op is based

any preggo ?

Feel you, OP. i haven't seen my daughter in a year under similar circumstances

so.... are you in canada?

lets see her butthole op

I'm with my parents

Here's a hint guys, I you get a chance to have ur child in your home before shit goes down and the police are called, as a father on the birth certificate you have the right to say no, until court decides you keep the child because thst bitch is not going to let u see and the court only cares who the child currently lives with, doesn't matter is the bitch has a history of violence and child abuse or her partner, make sure you have the child.

Sage up in this motherfucker

sorry for this man.
Any pictures from when she was pregnant ?

this thread made my day

that's rough shit, dude. hope you make it out safe and well.

speaking of safe and well, i have a need to get those sleezy pictures of your ex, just because. you're already a fugitive, adding a minor offense to the list wouldnt hurt. share those pics man!

Don't have heavy pregnancy pics sorry guys

heres the bfs work .facebook com/mawwfire/

mawwfiredot gov dotuk/Pages/Welcome dotaspx

>facebook com/leigh.harrison.10

tbh OP, you look way better than the guy she's currently fucking

>facebook com/leigh.harrison.10
haha!

Are fake

bump for butthole

Shit situation

anyone wanna expose my ex ?

Florence Harriet rose is her mum, she persistently lied about where my son was, also she thinks every man is a rapist has never worked a day in her life and believes she was abducted by aliens, I'm not kidding she's one of those types who believes everything in tabloids yet neglets her own children and shed full of rabbits (seriously)

Yes

Adrian is that you

here you go ive been wanting someone to post her info on here

The fuck is with the paint

looks too consistent to be paint, probable a tattoo

tats .. not paint google her name post any info you find it gets me to cum

Insta is old and unused

lets see her feets/asshole

find her address and post it then

Ring RSPCA on her, and child services etc..

Not posting her address, but looks like she's getting married

she's sexy as fuck. I'd be ultra depressed if i was dating this girl and she dumped me...probably off myself

please its the only way i can cum

OP keep strong fuck her and her boyfriend only feel bad about u not getting to see ur son

This seems to happen a lot here, what's with mid Glamorgan

I only feel bad about my son, honestly if u saw her body as it was last year it's not so great I've already fucked better just not found a partner, its more the fact she got away with it and he's stirring shit on fb this is obviously annoying them so I think we can all just laugh amd enjoy the fact pictures will never age lol

we can still fap to her in her prime, continue posting user you're doing the lords work

Why the fuck would you go to canada?

They can't be serious about that ...

Good luck op, hope your new life in canada works out for you eh'

Nah my parents don't live in Canada

your reckon her current bf has fapped to these pics knowing she will never look that hot again?

Oh all the fucking time, he looks like a fucking deviant. Probably faps to the mother and rabbits

Guaranteed! I used to for the same reason lol

moar pics !

"oh no baby he posted them again" fapfapfap

Keked, Well played Op

As soon as I get an otg cable I can put up a whole bunch of new ones, the country I'm actually in has expensive shit

what evidence? did they just slap all of her nudes on the desk or what

Anyone have fake Fb acc and shitpost ?

Bait

Cumshots bro cumshots

He removed the comments ...

facebook com/clairebear.fountain

To be honest, I wouldn't award you any custody either. You sound retarded as fuck and you clearly don't have any respect for yourself or others. Kid's better off without you, go drink yourself to death with listerine in a wal-mart parking lot.

do you have kik or something?

here's the friends and family it seems.

Kid would be better off with his father. Children do not need mothers past the point where they are no longer breastfeeding. Women in general suck at raising kids and 99.99% of the time they are in better hands with the father, especially boys.

why are all the hot ones batshit insane? do they have to trade brains for boobs in the womb?

any evidence for this?

i was raised by my mother and just look at me ...

Leaving your kids is pretty much the definition of deadbeat. I would say she is probably better off. That's some nice looking pussy. She deserves more than a punitive twat like yourself.

Women in general are terrible at raising children. This is because they themselves are children.