What does the vagina smell like? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin

What does the vagina smell like? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin.

like bags of sand

Lick the backside of your hand.
Wait 10 seconds.
Smell and lick it again.
Congrats, you smelled and tasted something close.

But wet

Eh if that's true then I don't think a pussy will smell nice once I finally fuck a girl.

yeah well guess what. humans smell like shit once they don't have access to all those self-cleaning chemicals. Welcome to the real world.

Pussies aren't gonna smell like flowers muh dude. But it isn't that bad, hopefully you had clean breath.
>this

Depends on the girl, some are terrible, some are glorious

tuna fish

my girl smells like Indian food

like a summer wind coming off of a dumpster filled with old hamburgers and used diapers

it tastes kind of like copper. it depends on the girl really.

smell under your harm after sweating a lot. it smells like that

Since you both seem to give non joke answers what does the vagina taste like?

Mostly depends on the stage of her cycle and state of her hygiene.

Assuming she's at least five days since ending her period and showers every morning and has a decent diet:

At the end of the day, it'll smell kinda like sweaty ballsack. Funny, sweaty genitals smell like sweaty genitals. Maybe slightly more tart if you pull the lips open.

If she's fresh from the shower, it doesn't really smell like anything.

If she's fresh from the shower but really fucking wet 'cause you've been touching her just right, the smell of her juices should be pretty mild. It's a pretty distinct smell/flavor that's hard to describe by simile, but it's pretty light and neutral and shouldn't bother you unless you're a weenie. The flavor gets decidedly more tart the deeper you stick your tongue.

If a vagina has a strong smell when she's clean, she's either just finished menstruating (not a pleasant smell--basically all the leftover bacteria from her blood passing through is being killed off and the byproducts of that haven't been pushed out yet) or has some condition. Hormones out of whack, poor diet, poor hygiene are all things that will affect v-smell.

Source: have had my tongue in a few different vaginas over the years.

salty milk and coins

smells like fish, tastes like chicken

They smell bad.

Even freshly washed - they're still pretty gross.

If they wash it until the smell is gone it still smells like piss.

stick two fingers under your armpit and enjoy

somebody got their redwings

this
Had an old ex asking to be a booty call it's not describable, it's its own smell, you can't compare it to anything but it fucking lingers..
smelt her on my fingers long after she'd gone home and I don't regret saying I sat on my balcony having a cig just smelling my fingers felling like a boss

gold

Smell your armpit. Almost exactly like that. Maybe with a touch more tang to it.

If it smells like fish it's either an infection or some guy blew his load in it recently

They all can be different. I have had ones that are ripe and make you question going forward and like my current, some actually do smell like a flower or nice.

If a chick stinks, she has a bacteria issue she needs to address. It is common. Often right after their cycle ends they can get pungent too for a day or 2. Everyone is different.

Very slightly musky. Should be odorless and tasteless. Any strong odor or taste is a sign of something wrong.

Exactly this

Something that makes your stomach clench.

But only of they like you

Lick your arm then smell at it

I tried this after eating tacos...... Smelled like pussy tacos... A pink taco perhaps.

But it was a good smell not fishy or cheesey

Or the bitch just doesn't practice proper hygiene.

My girl's smell is pretty fucking hard to explain. Not good but not bad. The taste is close to licking iron sprinkeld with salt (no shes not bleeding or on her period)

I'd use acidic over tart, but this is pretty close.

I love how they all say fish and dont geht they licked fresh semen out of the pussy

I can back that.

accurate, only maybe a little sweetness to it too

just smell your mums bath towel

What the fuck kind of pussy are you guys eating?! My girl smells sweet and tastes just as sweet. It's like a honeysuckle or a mango

Only pussy I tasted was both sweet and sour, sour in a good way, can't remeber the smell properly.

zozzled

You must be eating rotten mangoes then

This is pretty good. It has THE faintest copper taste, but mostly smells like fragrant mucus.

If you get a lot of women super horny, you can smell the same general pheromone fragrance on their skin and breath. Their nipples can even taste like pussy sometimes. Love it.

every girl ive been with reminds me of beef curry or something close to it

This guy knows.

Same girl can taste or smell different depending on a lot of things.

Someone mentioned tacos. Sometimes my wife taco smells and tastes like carne guisada. There was a time she was eating yogurt everyday, it was strange cause she had no favor or scent but I couldn't stop eating her pussy. God damn, it was arousing.

All in all, as long as it doesn't smell like fish or piss you can smash your face all over it.

It's great if you know how to please her & actually make her cum.

depending on day of menstrual cycle and pH

assuming she has good hygene it could taste anything between fresh seafood to outdated fish to dirty cents

Because she is a fat fuck with diabetus.

Nothing like slurping gravy!

winrar

Professor Genitalogy.

Well I seems to have a much poorer dental hygiene than my girlfriend's cunt.

I thought Sup Forums was full of virgins. U disappoint me Sup Forums

we're all virgins pretending to be alphas

To me, it smells of a mix of sweaty armpit, three day old unwashed gym socks, and feces.

Fresh fish

I agree

It's anywhere from that wierd taste that lingers in your mouth after you had a penny in it mixed with like, birch sap or something, to slightly irony mushrooms. Depends on the lady and their hygiene. Best case scenario you're looking at slightly sweaty and salty, mixed with a strange lingering taste I can only really describe as pungent right now... Kinda coats your mouth and stays there.

its a spectrum from nice CLEAN almost odorless and tasteless to dumpster filed with rotten tuna in witch case u run and don't look back, and fuck up thing soap cant take that like 2 days. One more tip if you get the tunapussy its always the odor that is tricky, taste you can handle with some degree