So would you fuck left or right Sup Forums?

So would you fuck left or right Sup Forums?
And why

None, because your dick is too small to even put in their pussies

Another of them but on different sides, left or right for this one?

i would fuck them up and down.

Ha nice, but if you had the choice?

left for sure. she's just more cute.

Right, I like her face
These two?

left on first pic. she looks like she would be fun

Left on which?

Easily the right, one on left has no upper lip and a weird face. Also right seems to have a nice rack

Left! Think she is much prettier.

Left or right? Why?

If I had too

Agreed

Which sister would you rather fuck?

What about my two?

right even though she has no tits, and wouldn't do the left because you look like you grave robbed micheal jackson for his fucking nose

That for OP??

left christ on tricycle I would break that shit in half lmao

yes Im being retarded today lmao my badd

She'd deserve it.
She'd hooked up with me and most my friend the summer I met her.

OP
HeHe lmao

ctrl+f "nose"

thanks

Can't type today.

Rate her

Man the girl on the right has tits, just look through that black shirt. You can see the rack. Minimum a C

Anyone?

Left

I'd say the one on the right is definitely more attractive, but I'd totally go for rough sex with the one on the left. She looks kinkier.

Yup, I can see myself doing anal/throatfucking her very well

Who? Tag the post.

The right on the first pic?

Nah girl in black has titties

I'm so alone...

yeah usually into blondes but shes fucking sexy mad props on the dude shes banging I would have a heart attack watching her bartend every dude being all over that lol Hottest one so far!

Left cause she looks like her face would be priceless after I pee in her buttocks

Ahhh my hero! I shall call you super titty spotter!!!! Good lookin man!

Left again, just cause right has coke nostrils... wait, I'd do right so I could literally fuck her brain with my shit encrusted dick.

First pic

Yeah she is!

Neither, they got rat faces with matching buttholes

Well it's true

Fap to her sometime. I always blow a huge load fapping to her.

left looks mature and fun like she knows shit lmao but right for sure she doesnt look a day over 17 or 18 I bet its hella tight unless shes a cum dumpster or some extenuating circumstance like that lol

Right, have her fart on my bawls

Left or Right ?
Why?

Show us all three bodies, preferably naked and lezing out and I'll say which one. I'll settle with just full bods as a side note.

Close up.

Left, she looks easy

none I dont fuck victims of the holcaust

Damn dude, yeah props to that user

That's better, I'd put a saddle on that ass

Left's legs look like she'd cleave a boner in twain. But I'd say I'd go with right, she looks good enough that I would have to put a garfield mask on that.

right, looks like a cute petite

Definitely left, she could suck my balls hairless I bet

next thread should left or right naked edt.

Also a lot looser, other one is tight as fuck. Still snug

Brunette

Bikini of individuals coming up

They both 18

more like snort them off lmfao

cant wait

This one is flat as a pancake

I r8 9/8

Don't lie Jew molester, your straight arian cock is all about getting back at them tight wad pussies

Cant get full body solo of her

Yeah she's unfortunately a part of that committee

Ahhhhhh my man, mid then. Too bad can't see them titties

leeft
checkem

Agreed

Ah dude, your missing the point. No matter the looseness, the easiest one will let you do the greasiest of shit

None. Underaged

If I got coke on them then sure. Just means she's dtf even more bro

They literally look so malnourished like they haven't been fed since the end of the war and you know they didn't have chow at Summer camp (aka Auschwitz) but yeah your right Id fuck pretty much any female thats walks, but if we're being picky and demeaning I can do that too

I made the right choice! Muhahahahahaha

Bruh, that's why we're here. But I getcha, just saying that we all can't be choosers during a pussy epidemic where all bitches think they need to be wined and dined

I was referencing to her nasty ass nose... coke doesnt give a bitch a nose job it just makes her twice as needed and a responsibility/ liability. If I want to play babysitter Ill get a girl high or drunk. and Ive been with plenty who they can handle there or booze or x and so on smh it all ends the same way a crying needy bitch asking why you dont love her or think shes atracttive..

those tits are so supple most girls even skinny girls usually just kinda sag off those are bombshell tits!

noooo balls

Wwyd?

Left or right?

right shits looks so tight I feel like she wont give it up until marriage or until some fully ripped perfect Channing Taterhead comes along and pressures/ maybe even simply gives into fucking seems really goody goody like the braces though

both look kind of cunty I guess I go with tits on the right looks like she jacked peter pan for those shoes

She is!

Right. She looks like the kind of girl who just loves having her hair pulled. I'd jerk her around like a fucking cage dog.

Noice, plus trips

Right question my dude, for that chick in the mid:
>I'd invite her out on a really nice date. All the bells and whistles
>slowly over the course of the next eight hours I'd be slipping in the smallest amount of drugs into her drinks
>eventually she's so fucked up that she doesn't notice me
>handcuffs her feet behind her head so her holes are left exposed
>begins modifying her body slowly over the next week as I keep her mouth wrapped around a funnel and her nose hooked open
>finally she has triple D tits, leaking milk, with a fat wet pussy, suction cup asshole, perfect big glistening drooling lips and her sensitivity increased ten fold
>invite all my friends and craigslist hookups to come and dump whatever down her throat
>finally as she is about to break and give up on life, I give her heroin and ecstasy and aphrodisiacs coated in LSD
>proceeds to fist her until I can wear her like a human gauntlet and brainwash her into thinking that this all she was made for in life
>finally start making money back on her by renting her out to fulfill any and all desires from the Grossest BBC scat to the wettest tightest water sport pet play.

More like I was just kidding bro. But it's whateves

Left, those thighs indicate a phat tight ass

Excellent idea, what an entrepreneur!

Honestly, I could go either way on this one. If I met them and got a general idea of them I could give a more specific answer than either one.

You're not wrong

Do one for one of these girls?

Which one and why?

Dude that and she's permanently desiring to be made better so you take a 8/10 and make it a permanent 10/10 with the option of changing whatever you want with her. Not a bad deal

Got more pics of each..

Left, I like short haired cuties

I'd say both, get them both drunk and just use one to suck the others asshole as you fuck her ass before jizzing on their tits and making one clean up as you fuck the others tits and finally getting both to hop in the shower having them fist each other and what not where you secretly record it and post it on a later thread.

Oh fuck dude, give more of that ass bro. I'd tie that bitch down and just spank that ass until she was crying and then have her wiggle that ass down on my dick before peeing in her butt.

Right, cause she looks like she wouldn't be clingy afterwards and would probably smoke weed with me afterwards too which would be dope. TBH, she just looks like a giver