Sam's cousin greentext cont

Sam's cousin greentext cont

Sam as in Sam Hyde or Sam Elliot?

Or perhaps Sam Roberts?

do want

SAGE

Someone was telling a story about his cousin Sam and the post he was writing on is gonna 404 soon so he could cont here

Keep it alive. Get in here for Sam.

>we'll never know what happened
probably tree fiddy anyway

Yeah sorry I'm trying to type it while doing something I'll continue/finish here

>she gives a deep breath and parts her lips, letting her tongue run along the top of my dick, I can see her lapping up precum and scrunching her face at it
>eventually she takes the whole tip in her mouth and I hold her hair back with one hand and run my other down her back and pull up her top
>she's slow going and not really getting too much out of me but the whole situation was keeping me hard as diamonds
>I unclasp her bra and she sits back to take off her shirt entirely revealing some nice perky C cups with small pink nipples
>she goes back to my dick and takes it about halfway in before I feel her gag
>tries again, gags and pulls out, tears in her eyes
>"Wow uh sorry I don't think I can go any further" she says wiping her mouth
>"That's fine, let me return the favor."
>not the most practiced linguist myself but I could read body signals, had her lie on her back and take off her shorts
>peeled off her light blue panties and saw a thin line of grool coming off her slit
>unf
>went in to lick, almost sour tasting but not awful
>tried the old alphabet on her and she kept squirming, arching her back, and grabbing my hair to push me in deeper
>she's trying to keep her cute little moans and squeals quiet but every so often one comes out in volume
>start using my fingers now and she actually takes a pillow over her face to keep quiet
>tongue is getting tired and I stand up, disappointment plain on her face "Is that it?"
>I laugh, "Oh no time for some mutual fun" and I take my pants off all the way
>I lift her legs up and start rubbing my head along her slit
>"W-wait user...what about a condom?"
>didn't have one on me and neither did she
>"I can pull out before cumming."
>"And? I can still get pregnant from that."
>"Well want me to stop then?"
>she groans and closes her legs "We can't do it without a condom, sorry."
>this time I groaned and just laid next to her
>slid a hand between her thighs and just absentmindedly fingered her
Cont.

She's about to get her tight little ass fucked, I know it.

Hey write faster oldfag

take it easy grandpa, we know you can't keep it up longer than 2 mins.

Fuck you D-bag

Bump

>she's getting back in to it and keeps leaning in to kiss me
>she rolls against me and lays her head on my shoulder
>I wrap my arms around her and finger her from behind, she tangles her legs around one of mine and ever so gently caresses my cock
>my right hand is tweaking her nipples and just feeling her up and down while my left goes to work
>I can feel ever shake, shudder, grunt and groan as we continue this tangled masturbation
>"Do you think I'll get pregnant if we...you know?"
>Just wanted my dick wet so "Definitely not, I'll pull out well before."
>"You don't have to pull out too soon..."
>she gets on top and straddes my hips
>I sit back and watch as she tries to position my dick and then we hit the sweet spot
>that oh so familiar fleshy clutch on my dick as she slowly lowers her hips down
>"Oh..." she closes her eyes and grabs at my hand
>fingers entwined she starts with the slightest bounce, a pulse of pleasure shoots through me and I hold back that instinct to just start thrusting wildly
>she works up a nice rhythm, her pale tits bouncing along and I can only imagine her ass shaking too
>she's biting her lip and grinding against me with my dick almost balls deep in her, I'm watching closely as she picks up the pace and an almost pained look takes over her face
>her whole body convulsed, muscles moving independently as she came and gyrated her hips
>she leans in and feverishly shoves her tongue in my mouth, her hands unconsciously clawing at my chest and stomach
>"That's nice and all but I'm not done"
>she gives me a half lidded smile, "Then you take the lead."
>so I lifted her off and moved to mount her, dick resting between her butt cheeks
>she raised her ass up like a good little slut and I toyed with those fleshy mounds while fingering her
>didn't take much coercion to stick it back in and she clutched at her sheets as I pushed in
>hands on her hips I started pumping hard but slow
Next is last for now

sorry user but it had to be said, can't just nag someone providing enjoyable OC like that
good show dude

>she's pushing back in to me and I'm already close to blowing my load
>but I don't slow or stop
>I pull on her hair and whisper that she's a slut in her ear, she seems to be digging it
>Getting really close now I stick my thumb in her mouth and pull her up straight, other arm wrapped around her to keep her close as I pound her from behind, she's clutching at her thighs and seems close to drawing blood
>with a few hard, deep pumps I'm at my limit and pull out enough just to erupt all over her round ass
>we both seemingly collapse and are panting
>"That was a little more than 20 minutes I think" she says laughing
>"Well how was it?"
>she crawls closer and we make out a bit more
>"Just how I imagined" she smiles and stands up to grab some clothes
>"Sorry user but I should sleep down with them or some not so great rumors will come about."
>I shrug and go to grab my pants
>she leans in for one last kiss "Doesn't mean we can't do it again some time." and with a wink she leaves

And that's about it for now. I've had relations with her a few more times but things faded away pretty fast as she got a long term relationship at the end of highschool and she's still with him. Although in one of her more drunken states she's told me I was the cause of her oral fixation and part of the reason why her current BF gets almost daily blowjobs. Which makes me both happy and super fucking jealous. But that's life.

thanks man
>part of the reason why her current BF gets almost daily blowjobs
No reason she couldn't send a few your way sometime.
Would you still go for something if they'd break up?

Quality OC, good post user

I guess. She's gotten a little chubby and if I was to continue now it'd have to be a super casual thing where towards the end she was hinting at wanting more. She's always kind of been the hopeless romantic type and I doubt she could have just casual sex in the long term.

doing right by her, can respect that.
thanks for sharing, stay well user