My wife and I and another couple of friends are going to try swinging...

My wife and I and another couple of friends are going to try swinging. Our other friends do it already and will be on hand to help. Is this a good idea as my wife could end up with 3 Cocks inside her at once.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexinfo101.com/multipartnersex.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, because your wife could end up with three cocks inside her at once.

how did u think of this? what did you talk about doing with her and the other friends?

All about fairness - is your cock going to be in three pussies at once? Just ask yourself that.

She gon leev u

Well our friends mentioned it so we thought mite aswell try. We all get along. I just don't know if she's ready to be fucked by 3 of us yet with her female friends watching her perform.

Not at once anyway.

Maybe. I have heard this before. But she's up for trying it.

True.

what did they say to mention it? what do they want to do?

All drunk while out they showed us a fone clip of them doin one. We thought about it and now got 3 couples.

bah, in the end you won't go through with it anyway

u gonna get to fuck anyone or is she the only one who's gonna fuck someone else?

The other 2 guys can't wait to fuck her. Ones seen pics of her naked aswell.

belongs in /x/

Possibly but drink will help.

All about fairness are you going to have a 3 dick in you

post pics of her

Yes we will all be fucking each other I would say. But I did hear my mate say we got to triple fuck my wife.

I hope not. It's only if she wants to but I'm sure if the other women do she will too.

if you need to ask Sup Forums and get drunk to do it, perhaps it is not such a great fucking idea

The drink is only to relax us all. We all know each other so I can't see a problem.

If you're not hurting anybody and you think you can take watching your wife cum on somebody else's cock and take a huge load to the face go for it

I'm really up for it so like you say if no one gets hurt.it should be alot of sexy fun for all.

in that case, go ahead, and make sure to share with us the story afterwards!

Must have been a much larger photo than the one you showed us. We're still not that interested.

>being this much of a cuck
Your wife's going to leave you for the better cock while you have to watch tyrone ravaging your wife

Holy shit, man!! Your wife is fucking hella ugly! I feel sorry for the poor fucks that have to put their miserable dicks in that. Gross.

why cant we see more pics too?

Fucking Christ this is never gonna end

Will do.

Perfect fit for tyrones cock

Maybe.

she's ready to take all three cocks in the same hole apparently

go for it, definitely

Maybe she could. They did like how her pussy gapes without her even pulling it open.

That's not a pussy that's a gapping hole

Also, you're a cuck for doing this instead of FFM, just so you know

I'd probably partake, I won't lie to you

You never know.

Anything could happen on the nite. And I can't lie I would like to see all her holes fucked at once.

Ps her holes not that big is it?

>Kind of makes you think if OP sucks his wifes boyfriends cock
You're a cuck, please proceed to kill yourself

Therefore cuck
Yes it is, honestly I've never seen something this wide. My gf is tight as a nun and we're both 30

Do you have a jumbo size dick? If not, do you feel anything there at all?

This will be our first time.

I'm afraid I'm quite far from where you live... across the ocean and everything

...but thanks anyway

Maybe another time. Thanks

>implying OP gets to fuck his wife
>implying she's not the cumdumpster of everyone in the neighborhood
>W-w-w-what do y-you mean it's not mine? It's o-o-okay dear i'll raise it for you and y-y-your boyfriend. You just go out there and have s-some fun. Bye

She had alot of sex in the past before me I'd say.

Do you have kids already? If so are you prepared for what will happen to them when the rumours start around town.

any more pics, OP?

No. And everything will only be between us 6.

This is the pic they saw of her first.this got them really excited.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! OP, that is a disgusting picture!!!! I'm guessing it's bait... (plz be bait)

Stuff that pussy otherwise the moans will echo in that cave and wake up everyone in a mile radius

understandably

fist pictures?

so your girl is that only one getting fucked? cuck much?

Ok, but saying it will only be between the 6 (assuming your talking about only the sex) is wishful thinking.. people talk it WILL get out eventually. I have seen this, friends of my wife are swingers, I only found out through a friend of a friend. They are always moving around the country to avoid the rumour backlash. Are you also getting everyone tested before you start?

One friend said oh my God just look at her cunt hole its huge.

>120x160

as in they want to bury their dick so deep in there that Arthur will have to come to pull it out or something like that?

sexinfo101.com/multipartnersex.shtml

My wife and I have tried the lifestyle. Read the above for some excellent information.

so ya'll will only be tping your girl and not the other's?

I think as it's her first time she is the only one having all 3 of us fucking her at once.

you won't get to touch her pussy and ass till after they've already had her, will you be licking their cum out her pussy and ass to like a good cuck?

You can fit the whole army's sword instead of a single excalibur. And you can pull them out at ease

All 6 of us will be having sex but as like an initiation my wife will be the only one having a sort of gangbang.

We got a be very hush hush about it. Yes all tested before.

Thanks. Yes it's not behind anyone's back its all in the open. And if it doesn't feel right doing something then just say no.