Was Captain America: Civil War mankind's greatest achievement?

Was Captain America: Civil War mankind's greatest achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6jb4WYq4fc
inverse.com/article/15286-there-s-a-star-wars-joke-in-captain-america-civil-war-that-changes-everythi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh my god who fucking cares, shut the fuck up already

Could Yasrael Poof defeat Iron Man?

that was a captain america movie?
shit i thought it was avengers

These threads are made by shills lad
he is paid to spam them

i really like le orange slices man

i didn't get what spider-man was talking about though, what film was he referencing when he webbed giant-man's legs?

But its clearly made by someone who dislikes marvel, rather than someone who actually liked the movie.

i love arrow guy

but not as much as kicky girl

cast iron man is pretty cool too

DOE ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES? xDDDD

Better than BvS, Man of Steel, and Suicide Squad

Literally looks like a video game that uses Kinect or some shit to scan your face.

why was there a security camera in the middle of the woods?

how do they come up with this? .............genius!

Nope.

Nah its just a shill. Check out the threads and watch as the same script they use is posted over and over

They haven't changed it yet so you'll see.

TURN
YOUR
BRAIN
OFF
BROOBROO

>cast iron man
get back to writing infinity wars senpai

Yep, sorry. You lost.

>what the fuck is cctv help help my brain is too retarded for these movies that I call brainless because my mommy drank a lot

Isn't that what you tasteless plebs use to say when the patricians called you plebs out?

>w-w-oah you can watch both types!!

ANDERUSE!

>trying THIS hard to get a maimen type of meme going
hahahahahahaha

fine cctv in the middle of the woods?

youtube.com/watch?v=A6jb4WYq4fc
CLASSIC MARVEL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S OKAY GUYS. THEY'RE ALL STILL FRIENDS. DON'T PEEPEE

>cctv on a highway is an IRRECONCILABLE PLOT HOLE
>alien resurrection machine completely usable by a human with no experience that combines kryptonian and human DNA into a monster that's unkillable except by kryptonite is okay though

DANCE OFF BRO

DARUDE SANDSTORM LMAO

where was everyone? the grounds crew and passengers and shit?

Bump. Don't tell me you're not another shit skin from Sup Forums

I mean it's sooo bad. It's watchable but holy shit it looks so fucking bad. The most baffling thing about it is that Joss Whedon did not direct it so why the fuck is the cinematography so TV like.

At least DCEU has some style and all of them look like movies, and not a comedy central super high budget pseudo comedy.

meme culture, they really get us internet kids

Tears of a clown.

post your favourite marvel universe theories

inverse.com/article/15286-there-s-a-star-wars-joke-in-captain-america-civil-war-that-changes-everythi

Guardians and deadpool are about to get their title of reddit:the movies stripped

You're right, they should be friends because of a contrived coincidence like their moms having the same name or something.

patti is that you?

Here's the thing, I've driven down many, many backroads, some of them even this week, and none had cameras inexplicably attached to a tree. When I see it happen in a movie, I think that's silly and contrived based on my own experience. Conversely, I have never been on an alien space ship with a resurrection machine and robot IA space teacher before, and I really don't know how it works because it's completely and utterly made up bullshit. How the writer decides to make it up is entirely up to the writer, and having no personal experience to draw from, I'm not really in a position to question it.

TIL the staircase in this scene was a reference to Michael Bluth's staircase in Netflix's Arrested Development, now THAT'S detail.

Captain America phoned ahead and told them they was scrapin' in fizzy so they best clear the hizzy.

>Here's the thing, I've driven down many, many backroads, some of them even this week, and none had cameras inexplicably attached to a tree. When I see it happen in a movie, I think that's silly and contrived based on my own experience.
I have, so your argument is invalid.

>character is literally called Black Panther

The Klansman when?

Black Panther predates the Black Panthers.

>the airport fight looked bad I swear it!!! why wasn't it set at night during a rainstorm like my kino?!?!?

>I Don't Know How Many Fights You've Been On, But There's Not Usually This Much Talking.
LOL FLIER IS MY FAV.

You've driven down a heavily forested road with a security camera in a tree? where?

The Klansman predates the Klan.

>Tiny Dude Is Big Now!
jokes are meant to be funny.

>getting paid
>to shitpost on Sup Forums

that'll be the day

Europe.

YOU LOSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was the road out of their personal estate you DumbCunt.

didnt care to ask when i was watching but now my mind is blown

BABA BOOEY

Who the fuck took a look at a goddamn airport and that, "this is the PERFECT location for our big cinematic superhero showdown"? They should be fired. It's like they had a competition to see who could come up with most visually uninteresting location one could possibly use in a movie. It would be more visually compelling if they left it in the giant green box it was actually shot in.

why does this guy exist
hes literally token black guy just like scarlette is token female

>i didn't get what spider-man was talking about though, what film was he referencing when he webbed giant-man's legs?

Flash Gordon, you fucking pleb.

>Europe
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>dc shitskins prove once again they are shitskins from the ghetto or third world shitholes where going out into the forest can get you killed

He is an integral component to the overall team. He can fly and stuff. Like Iron Man and Thor...

SO META

META HUMOUR IS FUNNY, LIKE MEMES.

You lost, dude, get over it. The war is over. Civil War is Kino, BvS is nonsensical trash. You just have to accept it.

>People are now making kino grids because they unironically think it proves that their movie is well-made.

What an age in which to live.

Someone shoot me.

wasnt the comic version of CIVILWAR a really long well liked spin-off of the main marvel universe? the movie seemed really shallow

>tumblr gifs
heh
looks like dc isn't reddit its confirmed as before tumblr

>TIL Lower Manhattan, home of the most expensive real estate in the United States is a third world shithole
Bitch you couldn't afford to rent my bathtub for a night.

Now THIS is how you make an action scene.

xD

BvS has been fucked by the studio, but at least the footage is cinematic, and looks like a movie.

Civil War has a clear direction but it looks like a fucking snl skit quality-wise.

>now
How fucking new can you be? When your fellow plebs called them cinegrids they did the same thing.

>the footage is cinematic
muh blue filter an jebus refs

>Europoor actually believes security cameras make you safe
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DUDE SHITSKIN FOOD LMAO
SO TRENDY

>but at least the footage is cinematic
Watch more films before you post here. In fact stay on reddit movie forum for another year. Star wars 7 wasn't an invitation for you to post here

>ON THE ROOF!

>Hire two television directors
>Movie looks like television
Whoda thunk it?

idk if you realise but color correction has been a crucial part of the cinematography, and yes, it's supposed to convey a mood/emotion.

Forget the filter, it still looks fucking better. Framing is more interesting, it doesn't look so boring. It makes sense. Civil war feels as if it was created by a computer, like assembly line movie making.

This movie aged so bad.

Yeah dude it was THE STUDIO that made Batman want to stop killing superman because their mommies had the same name.

Shitskin food is pretty awesome, literally every tasty dish comes from shitty countries.

>Forget the filter, it still looks fucking better. Framing is more interesting, it doesn't look so boring. It makes sense. Civil war feels as if it was created by a computer, like assembly line movie making.
You've clearly just bought into the Sup Forums memes.

>Captain America: Civil War
>achievement
I guess it was an achievement in the same way the holocaust was

Civil War was that great, user. It's an okay flick.

wasn't *

>TIL
>lower manhattan
DC really is numale propaganda. No wonder these shitskins praise shitskin man

what kind of horrible world do we live in that people over the age of 15 not only consider these movies good, but also compelling.

>He said from his duplex in Wisconsin

honestly i usually don't browse Sup Forums as there are too many tv show threads.

A world where movies are just escapist entertainment to the vast majority of the populace.

Now, THIS is how you fuck up a person in real life, not with that Sup Forums tier Arkham City combat bullshit you faggots love.

He's honestly probably one of the Europoors posting about how every backroad in the world is equipped with treecams for safety.

Which an every man in their 20s can own

people have some really dogshit standards for their escapism then

>People who say ''Film is supposed to be entertainment!''
>People who have 2001, Seven Samurai, Citizen Kane, other pleb shit on their top lists
>People who have seen 1 film made before the 50s and think they have taste
>People who like Wes Anderson and think they somehow have taste
>People with most movies on list made in last 20 years
>People who have no foreign language movies listed
>People who have movies from Nolan, Tarantino, Aronofsky, Kubrick, Refn,Snyder on their list
>People who have any comic book movie listed

>DC is numale propaganda

They will still be reddit. JL will just be a more specific subreddit like /r/Sup Forums

>wasnt the comic version of CIVILWAR a really long well liked spin-off of the main marvel universe?
Short answer, no. The only people who like the comic are the ones who haven't read it. Every single character acts completely retarded, they kill random people off for shock value, and it treats secret identities like they're still a thing when they haven't been for years.

One where escapism is on the rise because of ever growing disenfranchisement with reality.
Look at our shitstain presedential candidates, I'm glad Doctor Strange is in November.

>gets upset when people find out hes from reddit
>changes his fn
>gets upset at "shitskin" and thinks its racist
Why are you still on my board, tourist? Go back to the reddit where you got that image from.

Wait, can men in their 20's not afford to live in a shitty flyover state? Should I have said cardboard box in Mississippi? I don't know, I don't speak poor.

>well liked

kek

the comic was even more retarded, Tony starts rounding anyone with powers who doesn't sign up into camps and Cap initiates a full scale civil war, then wimps out at the end as if a guy who fought in WW2 didn't realize a war would have casualties