Hey Sup Forums, so I recently saw this video, and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find more...

Hey Sup Forums, so I recently saw this video, and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find more. What's the sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

Maybe I will

Its the first time i say it and mean it, kill yourself

OP please proceed to set up a noose on a tree, put your head through it and kill yourself :)

Lol here ill give you the source

do it faggot

Are you going to try to be some gay internet vigilante over some mice? literally a pest that we sell live to be crushed to death by snakes? and no one but faggots care because they're mice.

If that's the case then it's mighty gay of you user.

Take a knife, stab yourself a few times in the chest and wait to bleed out in agonising pain plz. And film it, who'd want to miss that?

Is it weird that I have a boner? Like, this is really fucking disturbing and disgusting and honestly I don't want to look at it or think about it but for some reason I have a boner.

No, I genuinely enjoy the video, as sadistic as that sounds. I just want more like it.

why not make more like it?

haha i know my fellow Sup Forumsro/ hahahaha upvoted! we iz amomynussss we iz legun PRAISE KEKEKEKEKEKISTAN

Well, go live with the chinks in China. That is your source...because the guy behind it was a chink.

thats racist and retarded

WHERE'S THE FUCKING AUDIO?!?!
GOD THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE Sup Forums

Fag

What. This is a genuine concern. Do you need a picture of my dick with the dead mouse in the background as proof or something?

I am witnessing a serial killer in the making

It's kinda weird. I get it too, except I find it fascinating how the mice react.

I could never bring myself to actually do it.

>Public Law No: 111-294 (12/09/2010)

>Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010 - Amends the federal criminal code to revise the prohibition against depictions of animal cruelty to prohibit anyone from knowingly creating an animal crush video if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that such video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or (2) such video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce. Prohibits the sale, marketing, exchange, or distribution of such videos in interstate or foreign commerce.

>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

>Extends the applicability of this Act to a person selling, marketing, advertising, exchanging, distributing, or creating animal crush videos outside the United States if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or (2) the video is so transported. Imposes a fine and/or prison term of up to seven years for violations of this Act.

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566

Why do that? I mean mice are small and don't do shit. If you are going to torture an animal, go with a big one, a biped is way better

I don't find it fascinating, I find it terrifying and horrible, it just happens to also turn me on. Maybe it's the taboo or something

it means you are gay. go to the doctor

Yeah, I already knew that but gay doesn't explain having an erection from mouse torture.

>chinks

Whats wrong with chinks and hamsters?