How's the breakup going for you user?

How's the breakup going for you user?

Fucking devastating.

Well it's going fairly well I can say
Just got paid and actually have money for myself
Just miss my kids is all

Joke's on you I've never had a girlfriend and don't have any friends period.

My girlfriend broke up with me when I was visiting home that month. A month goes by and I find out she's not dating my best friend. It's been a little over a week and I still feel cold and lost. We all live in a small town and I'm loving there for school so it's going to be a fun year.

Going 7 years strong, gonna go on a date before work tomorrow: movies, arcade then lunch.

Should be fun

:(

Is dating my best friend*

why do i like those pics even thoughit destroys me

I stayed five years too long in a dead relationship for this exact reason.

Cause people like feeling pain, misery can be artistic.

So wait does this mean you left her town to go home and she broke up or you were living away from her and she waited until you came to break up with you?

How long were you two together for? How long was it long distance? Did your best friend live in the same town as her?

Shitty. But I know I deserve better so it's not all bad.

Eh, I managed to cut out one negative aspect of my life. But now I can't distract myself from my misery, by being there for her.

Girlfriend broke up with me today, moving out of flat tomorrow, she's staying out tonight, pot noodle and a wank for me, long live the king

>got paid
>misses kids
>has money for himself

Can't tell if bait... how much DO you pay in child support?

How long were you together and why did she break up with you?

Why'd you break up?

confirmed for being a britbong

Dude seriously god damnit...

Was doing ok then night before last had a dream about her. Fucked up the whole day and then some. Missing her a little but trying to remember all the reasons I broke up with her. Gonna stay strong and not contact her. We are all gonna make it, brah.

Why'd you break up?

"we are all gonna make it" guy here. I broke up with mine because she would eyeball-fuck street nignogs like in your picture, all the time.

Long story, I basically never loved her, but was too much of a spineless fag to break up. So I slowly made her understand, why we wouldn't work out and she recently realized it for herself.

Also she still had the hots for a "friend".

Broke my heart.

Damn bit of a bitch but did she actually do anything?

Ah yeah I've seen anons do this type of thing, dunno why people just don't rip the bandaid off right then and there and get it over with. Provided you don't have you financials interlocked and no kids you're not really at risk.

I mean as long as she didn't actually do anything and didn't willingly put herself in a situation where she would be at risk of doing it, we can't really stop how we feel sexually

9 months, 2 hours away, yes we were like 3 friends. She didn't wait till I got back but she waited to tell me she was seeing him

Yeah I really dunno why people lock themselves into long distance relationships, no doubt you're what max 24?

We've been split up for over 2 months and NOW I'm starting to have dreams about her god dammit. It's shit, I don't even want her back and considering how shitty the situation was for me (greentext below) I was doing ok up until before i started dreaming about her recently.

>together ~7 months, but because of how close we live we basically spent every day together, me staying at her flat or she stayed at mine
>our flats are actually in the same apartment complex here in south east england
>just have to look out the window to see each others flats, that's how close we are
>we split up a couple months back
>3 days later
>im on the balcony at 4am having a drink of water, can't sleep
>see her arriving back to her flat after a night out... taking a guy in with her
>just 3 days after the breakup and shes already fucking another guy
>they've been together since

It's been such a hard situation to deal with, living so close, her moving on within days, and I basically see them together every day. I just want to forget about her but the circumstances make it soo tough.

Simple, just move house

I thought it's all good after half a year. But then I saw her at friends birthday.
Now I'm just depressed.

You haven't had any pussy in half a year?

These flats are great and close to were I work, I'd rather suffer and keep my pride than move because of an ex

It's been a six year process and still going strong. Thanks for asking

Hey I've seen that image before!

> why do it
Was my first relationship.
Also,
> friends joke about it forever
> finally give in
> think whats the harm
> lose sight of wanting to eventually dump her
> she has to move due to legal stuff
> want to move too,
> 'why not live together?'
> mhmk
> be first and youngest of 4 siblings to have long term partner
> everybody wants to meet her and says 'good for you!'

Yeah, I was stupid not to do it sooner, but I learned a lot. We're still friends and can joke about our relationship.
I tend to find somewhat broken people and prop them up. So in a way, her realizing what she really wants and being able to let go of a guy without jumping into the next relationship, is my real accomplishment.

holy shit, that's in israel, right?
Looks exactly like my ex's hometown

Wasn't long distance, was just taking a month to go home. Yeah I don't think I could do that. We lived in the same building so we were with eachother all the time. Our friend lived there too

Great

Fuck Skanks

Dated this crazy bitch who cheated on me and left me.
Sex was crazy. Never had anything like this with my ex one.

It's going terrible, tbh.
Gave her everything.
Moved in with her, gave her everything she wanted, gave her my life, really.
ended up leaving me while i went to a doctors appointment. came back to an empty house. wanted to kill myself right there and then.
I know life goes on, but i don't know how, and where too. either way, i don't think i can't take this anymore.

Umm going as well as expected. Moved to another country, she wont move here with me, so I guess that makes us broke up? We can't bring ourselves to say it to eachother and make it closed.

Don't think that Isreal user

I'll be twenty-eight soon. should I be embarassed for not having approached romance in years shy of one night stands? Honestly. My bed is lonely now. I wonder what I've missed.

Good i think

>should I be embarassed
no. Does it bother you? then find someone who you like to have a relationship with.

Israeli license plate
Israeli taxis
Shit man, this looks exactly like my ex girls home town highway. we used to get of the train there all the time so we can go visit her parents.
Damn, this hit me like a train. i miss her so much. i miss her parents. i miss the family i've lost... i just want my old life back

pfffft.

I'm 30 and at a point where I'm done with relationships. One night stands or casual fuck buddies are the way forward.

I'm sure I'll return to relationships at some point, but for now I'm all about me, casual fucking and not being tied down.

Can't miss her, if you never had her.

Good on you user, I feel like most people are in relationships because they don't know how to love themselves as a person or hell just even enjoy their own company. Nothing wrong with just fucking for a while, glad that you actually have the sense to take time off when it's what you want. I hope you find someone for you later on when you're ready

there's still arcades around?? where u from user?

There is one left in our town that's linked to a great big gaming area (bowling, basketball, lazer tag). Only been there once, was nice, so super excited to go there again.

NEVER BEEN KISSED
never had a gf never felt the hurt of a breakup must me nice to feel that pain
feels bad man..........

I am a broken man. I'm 30. havn't had any pussy in nearly 3 years. Still dreaming about ex. My confidence and mojo is completely shattered. Been on a few dates over the last year but my lack of confidence puts them off instantly.
And this is coming from a 9/10. Looks mean fuck all when you got no game.
What should I do?

Nah, she's a toxic kind of feminist (redundant, I know, but the kind who argues that Wonderwoman isn't feminist enough, and voted Ghostbuster 2016 higher that fucking Logan; lol) anime weeaboo, and she got really hurt by his ex (I'm sorry, but I fell for you the same that my cousins, kek) and all his male "friends" wanted her pussy bad, and were asperger enough to try to ruin her life because they couldn't get it.

Gotta love the weeaboo lack of social competence.

Pretty good. I miss her, she was great and I loved her a lot. But I moved on, started seeing other people. If she wanders back someday, which she might, then we'll see if I give a fuck then.

Hey guys i really like those pictures with the birds and funny words on them, does anyone know where can i find more?

I was actually getting over it until a friend dropped the bomb on me that I was cheated on with a good "friend" before we broke up.

Fuck

No, she didnt do anything with the nignogs but it made me think about how she should be with whoever she likes. If I am not that person then why waste my time lying to me about how she felt about me. Going out with me and eyeball-fucking every tom dick and harry was very disrespectful to me. I never did it to her. If I liked how some stranger looked, i would tell her. Nothing to hide. Thats commitment. If you are not committed, you are just passing your time until the next person comes along.
The old "friend" was the deal breaker though. I am not getting cucked (unless I want to!).

I'm kinda worried about her but at the same time I'm relieved to be out of the situation. I'm just trying to move on.