Top 1 model

>top 1 model
>obvious transgender
>"lesbian"
what the fuck is wrong with this world

tell me that isn't a young boy...

She's not either of those things, why would people ask though, other than sick fantasy and bleak outlook?

Ugly as hell in my opinion, doesn't matter if it's a chick/dude or trans.

ffs it escaped from area 51

faggot

Be nice Cara.

look at that chest, im asking because she has skeleton of a man, ofcourse hormones are in play but still.. look at that... top 1 model

If cara is a tranny I'm officially a faggot.

>mom this guy thinks a chick I like is ugly!
>call him a faggot honey, that'll show him

Neck yourself kid.

she's kind of ugly i think she's famos cos of her family ties and important links

Whats her name?

OMFG FIX YOUR GODDAMN EYEBROWS CARA!

>be male
>be cutest girl alive
what a legend

she's hot by british standards.

She has that pale drawn out 80's junky look that designers like so much on their models.

At least you admit it

she is lower one, boy or a girl fast

Yep, still ugly as fuck. When she gives head it should be considered anal.

Tards.

dont give a shit if she had a dick
would turn her over and bum her
cara is next level

OP is jelly

thats a man you blinded noob

She's worth $7 million. Imagine amassing that much wealth merely because of your parents mix of genes.

Is this the chick in that new hot garbage sci-fi movie?

top kek

Is that supposed to be sexy? Spoiler alert: it isn't

Shit bro I'll gladly be a faggot if that's the case.
Trap threads don't turn me on at all, but God damn something about this chick/dude has had me going for years. That fucking asymmetrical face and those way to dark eyebrows are just fucking hot.

Yep

he bangs a lot of hot chicks tho

steady on, son.

I've known for a while
Sickening I know
She's not the only one either

Actually she's an adrogen as well.

ITT everyone is a fag in one way or another.

The reason for british degeneracy aren't immigrants but a lack of them. That island population desperately needs fresh blood. This is what happens when you merry within the family for generations.

And the thing is. Some of these connected families, because they give the kids no choice In the matter, they have hormone therapy and work done early. So sick

yeah i know but she's the most popular, i admit this shemale is cute, i liked this shemale in the past but then i saw bikini shots... such tragedy

I spit my drink all over the couch.

Not even close.

yeah i wouldn't be suprised if trump was a woman

>She's worth $7 million.

Just? I'd imagine her to have earned much more.

Cringe

yeah so hard to belive....

I get off to weird shit too, I can't really judge.

Even better, imagine a world where amassing wealth isn't all anyone cares about.

Stop being dicks you faggots, you're just jealous because no man can screw her 'cause she's lesbian.
All of you that throw up on her, if she was naked on your bed, you'll never say no.

Fucking retards you are.

Definitely a grill but who the fuck cares anyway. Is there anything more irrelevant and useless than fashion? Find something better to be mad about

Kek

Christ. What a fucking twist that would be.

yeah id fuck a lot uglier tranny when im drunk&horny but that isnt the point you helpless faggot

That was only from modeling and a few small roles in movies. She probably got a million for the role in the new shitty sci-fi movie.

No I'm mad because now I can't go watch that new movie cause I don't wanna have to look at her ugly man face for 2 hours.

> if she was naked on a bed you wouldn't say no

The same thing holds true for most women. Unless they are deformed, massively fat, or abosolutly hideous. Even still there would probably be a few takers.

>all anyone cares about.

Who said it was ALL anyone cares about?

>what the fuck is wrong with this world
People like you obsess over things that don't matter.
That's what's wrong.
Widen your vision and stop looking for a reason to rage.

ring finger longer than the index, didnt even check before but expected...

money is an analogy of happiness

A population of 1,200 is enough to displace any inbreeding, unlike the jews who inbreed intentionally due to thier deviant and filthy nature.

> is there anything more irrelevant and useless than fashion

A gender studies degree.

>implying being rich isn't everyone's main goal in life

It's ok, wisdom comes with age.

That means she's a werewolf right?

Somebody doesn't have any friends

Mmmm. No. It's more about freedom and security. Happiness is pretty elusive for pretty much everyone.

That much wealth from just modeling in the West also means - she's not ugly. Sorry, contrarian anons.

except that "she" is a role model for like 50% of the western civilisation young girls... it's just sick and unnatural

Whatever fucking sells shit and gets clicks dummy

that means she could kick your ass if she had a normal life

she's definitely a woman, no boy has a body like hers. She also definitely strikes me as the classic lesbian type tho.

Most people can kick my ass. That's not very impressive. What would be impressive is if she was a werewolf.

Money spent wisely is security, money in bank is trash regardless of amount/interest. One day those paper and plastic bills you all value so much will be useless. When? Well nobody knows, that's the best part.

You are deceived by makeup
Looks disgusting without it

maybe if someone chopped of your dick and fed you hormones from early age you would have feminine body? maybe think twice?

>arabs are alpha males

Arabs are actually the most inbreed people.
We can fix brit genepool with migration in our national boundaries.

He's too dumb to understand

No bullshit, I would fuck a trap long before I would fuck cara. Something tells me that her pussy is an abosolte disaster.

I'll come add to the brit gene pool, mom was German, dad was French. There's some conflicted blood for ya, I'm always hard on myself and also always so passive.

it's not dumbness, it's just that people interpret things the way they like, it's the kind of people who care only about their well being and all the other things are irrelevant. i mean this is irrelevant but it's obvious

What about drilling her ass tho?

Well I think it's because the modeling agencies are run by gays. And they turn the men into women, as to not appear gay and drag in the other straight males. Unsuspecting that there is anything fishy going on. Then once you've jerked off to Cara enough, they tell 13 year old boys it's actually a man and they question their sexuality continuing the degeneracy that the Liberal Cucks planned all along. The fall of civilization to allow for their to be nothing but complete disregard for race, culture, and personal identity. Instead they need, they feed, they get off to this wholly complete monstrosity that is of their own creation. God Emperor please save us, you're our last hope. And if not you Kek send another to save humanity, in the last few years it has left

if you think she's sexy you want to fuck men

Apparently they're calling us both gay, Cara.

who da fuck told people there are more than 2 genders and who d fuck belives in it. it sound like a fary tale to me

A fairy tale by Metatron and Elia?
Yay, more happily ever afters!

I'm aware, it's part of the lies the liberals have spread.

>continuing the degeneracy that the Liberal Cucks planned all along

it's wierd saying liberals spread lies like this, devil summoning satanists decieving people like this.... sounds logical
i think liberals are only: young drugged people, stupid people, faggots, and women.... all of us are equal now... wish we could turn back time.....

metatron recording angel, elia?
have no idea what you talking about mane

No he's just in denial because he's straight and beat it off to a dude. But he was deceived so it's all good

I understand what you are saying but think about it.Who is 100% behind all this "acceptance" bullshit, then turns on eachother when they don't think exactly alike.

The most intelligent thing you can do is paint yourself to be a fool. Because then when you deceive everyone into seeing you as not a threat, but a joke, when they attack you never saw it coming.

It's the same logic as pulling a quick one or thinking outside the box to fool others. While I'm sure some are all those things you listed, the reality is the ones in power are the real demons.

It's a soros evil plan

that;s why they tried to discredit anyone who is against them, if you make them look crazy you can look less crazy.

she's fucking Taylor Swift.
you just got the exclusive Sup Forums

just an ugly alien girl